Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (60637 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... / His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by ATMC(f): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Vikky014:
i tire for male hypocrisy. later they will strt screaming virginity does nt matter. bt they cant marry a prostitute simple bc d persn ws using brothels and.hotels. bt most of their sisters are jumping frm one guys bed to another in d name of boyfriend after sme mnths or years of intercourse

well this is an online forum. fake people evrywhr. gudnight
Sweet dreams dear.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by ManTiger(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
munchfani:
Can't turn a hoe into a house wife..TELL YOUR BRO WITH STYLE

I like your comment but don't like the bolded part. confront the beitch if need be. Don't let a LovePeddler into your family...
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Praise5: 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Prostitution is BAD no doubt . What makes you think she is not good for marriage? What will happen to the innocent lady who will end up marrying you after you've slept with virtually all the prostitutes in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Vikky014(f): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
forix4u:

Dis babe self I don dey suspect u because frm d way u dey sympatise wit d girl so e b like u too follow for d prost biz. Anyways, everybody has h/h own life to live. Our destiny has been design, equipped and given to us by God but d disappointing tin is we all r left to make our own choice. So OP make ur choice like every other person frm ur heart to knw if telling ur own blood younger brother like u said is d right tin or not. If na me my bro go done even hear sinceeee else I'll end up sleeping with his wife over time since women that r good in bed r hard to find. So tell ur brother bro and den leave him to make d choice like every other person as well. God bless u as u do s right tin.
ATM pls don't quote me with abuses o pls I've got no straight for all dat I'd rather u dispense d contents inside of u to my a/c ok. xxxx...

u r advising op to tell his bros abi i thought op retired from d bisnx and got married to anoda prostitute except if d girl was a virgin. so u mean dis his colleague shld nt marry abi there is God uooooooooo
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by dasrackhor(m): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
aderonkedeborah:
Op i beg allow d girl enjoy ha husband..forgive n forget
olosho ma la pe ke..olosho for christ sake.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by richiepolymer(m): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
seunfunmi33:
In 2012, I was transferred to ibadan. I have lots of girlfriends in lagos and don't want to date any new girl in ibadan, so me and my friend that was transferred to ibadan together became regulars at a brothel. Me and my friend had just 2 customers we patronize.

6 months later (early 2013) I was transferred back to Lagos . After I left, I do invite one of the girls to Lagos because she is too good in bed till I lost her contact when my phone got lost (December 2013).

We all travelled home yesterday due to sallah celebration. I was surprised when I saw my younger brother come with the prostitute in ibadan and introduced her to me as his fiancee. I just stood there not knowing what to do because I was expecting the girl to feel somehow and but she didn't even show any fear. Throughout the day She was everywhere cooking and joking with everybody around there.

I thought she was pretending not to know me but I didn't confront her, so I asked for some of her pix from my brother and sent it to that my friend if he knows the girl and he was quick to tell me that's the girl I do bleep in ibadan. But when I told him of the relationship between my brother and the girl, he told me to tell our parents and my brother so they can cancel the relationship that the girl isn't worth it.

Now am confused, I don't know if the girl is pretending or she doesn't recognize me anymore because of her numerous customers. I don't know if I should tell my brother or just keep quiet. Advice me pls

you see the problem with humans? it is karma! Nobody can cheat the laws. many girls you sleep with are other people's future wives! keep that in mind. I blame womanhood for all these anyways.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Vikky014(f): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:
Sweet dreams dear.
tnx dear. wishn u a lovely night rest

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by rawhide: 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bros, You have to report this to him on a bottle of shayo!!! Its non negotiable. Blood is blood.

We hope your bro can even knack very well like you, otherwise she could even come back to you......Get rid of her please grin

What goes around comes around.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by sstt(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
get a new sim cards DAT will be100% dedicated to dis investigation, that is never call or sms any body else wit it. create a new e-mail DAT is dedicated as well. now create some social network accounts like whatsapp, Facebook, e.t c ( no pofile image, giv d impression DAT d accounts belong to different people from different tribes )and use them to inform ur brother about d lady's antecedents. if ur brother receives d messages but did not feel bothered then it means he already knows, u av done ur expected obligation. let dem marry, u can be secretly bleeping d lady later. but if he is disturbed by her antecedents, then expose every things to him.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by sukkot: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
Savigne:
Op,mind your business.
To think that most of the guys here are heaping insults on the girl,when they patronize her type.
After una don kpansh full ground who wan marry them before,fairies?
Breaking News;These girls are people's sisters,and some of these boys are here on NL.
Go figure..

so you will allow your brother to marry a prostitute ? gerrarrahia shiiiii

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Sweetguy25: 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
He's your brother. You must tell him no matter what.

The problem here isnt that she's a hooker, the problem is that you've slept with her so many times. All the numerous girls and guys here who are defending her wont marry someone their sibling has slept with.

I'm a degenerate myself but I cant marry someone my brother has slept with.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by vatoman: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
philips70:
What moral authority does someone who has several girlfriends in Lagos and still patronizes prostitutes in other places have to judge a so called prostitute? If you believe you are fit to be called human after all these exploits and a girl will marry you as a husband, what makes you think this girl's case should be different? The only snag I see here is just that you have slept with the girl your brother wants to marry and not because she was/is a prostitute.
In that case you can reveal just that information to your brother or the family and the girl will understand, forgive and respect you if she finds out.
You don't get it, do you? He isn't judging her. The issue is that his brother wants to marry a lady he slept with in time past, he has a duty to inform him about it, else he loses the right to call him "brother".
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
munchfani:
Can't turn a hoe into a house wife..TELL YOUR BRO WITH STYLE tongue
But Kanye Did it
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by iani5050: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
who is a prostitute . man or woman. what goes around comes around. what of if your junior knew your wife to be. let the sleeping dog lye. Ok

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
Her lost twin,please investigate o...
seunfunmi33:
In 2012, I was transferred to ibadan. I have lots of girlfriends in lagos and don't want to date any new girl in ibadan, so me and my friend that was transferred to ibadan together became regulars at a brothel. Me and my friend had just 2 customers we patronize.

6 months later (early 2013) I was transferred back to Lagos . After I left, I do invite one of the girls to Lagos because she is too good in bed till I lost her contact when my phone got lost (December 2013).

We all travelled home yesterday due to sallah celebration. I was surprised when I saw my younger brother come with the prostitute in ibadan and introduced her to me as his fiancee. I just stood there not knowing what to do because I was expecting the girl to feel somehow and but she didn't even show any fear. Throughout the day She was everywhere cooking and joking with everybody around there.

I thought she was pretending not to know me but I didn't confront her, so I asked for some of her pix from my brother and sent it to that my friend if he knows the girl and he was quick to tell me that's the girl I do bleep in ibadan. But when I told him of the relationship between my brother and the girl, he told me to tell our parents and my brother so they can cancel the relationship that the girl isn't worth it.

Now am confused, I don't know if the girl is pretending or she doesn't recognize me anymore because of her numerous customers. I don't know if I should tell my brother or just keep quiet. Advice me pls
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by cruzyteejay(m): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hmm,atimes i wish that men be subjected to the mistreatment being unleashed to women

to all those saying that he should tell his brother...... All of you are fools for forgetting that the op was a prostitute also

are you guys urging him to tell his brother on the grounds the it will be his brother to decide?,shit,you guys ought to think beyond the context before saying anything,you guys think that its right or he will save his brother from doom,which doom if i may ask?,i bet you a repented hoe makes a good wife than all these semi prostitutes that think they are different fro a hoe(from your secondary school,you have dated more than 15 guys(minimum)and they all had sex with you in the name of dating,probably not once or twice,and you still knack all through your stay in the university, and roof it all with the sex camp of the NYSC,ok now tell me,what makes you different from a hoe?and guys sef wicked,they noticed this trick and av been using it to have their way with a girl since the pope was an alter boy meanwhile girls fail to notice(fish brain)

back to the topic,in this case their are two things involved.......if you tell your brother and he finds out that its true,he will definitely hate her,and when he does,all your family members will know wattsup and you have already blackmail yourself cus you will be definitely seen as a dog,a big disappointment at that,you blackmail yourself,the girl will go her way and your brother will marry another person but your picture will forever remain a regret to the family

secondly,if you didn't tell anybody,you have to be happy that she didn't recognise you anymore cus that will reduce the force of attraction between you and her,since you are the only one that has the info,all you have to do is "NEVER YOU LIVE CLOSE TO THEM"cus whenever you see her,that guilt will encroach you and if your brother dares know after the marriage or when they might have given birth to 2 or 3 children,i bet you will forever remain a devil to him

and lastly for those that are saying,std this hiv that abortion womb loss bla bla bla,we are off the 19th century where you can just bring a girl and do the introduction,your parents will check the family background and all that,but now, before any marriage commences,the couple must have gone for general test,but checkout this funny stuff"before they decided to settle down with each other,they have had rounds of sex and all that and then went for check up to know if any of them have stds or hiv,what do you think will be the outcome of the stuff?,its just like checking the expiry date of gala after eating it"............i guess i have to drop my pen here,ayaf tried,yes ayaf lily tried

hmm,this thing too long oo,even me no fit read am finish

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Pamelayoung: 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
You are just as hopeless as d girl.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by basadenet: 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Although all ladies have their past, so do men also, but that does not mean you will allow your jump into a river, all because he offended you. it is appropriate for you divulged this important info to both your brother and your family./
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Clinton207: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
bros get to sit ur brother down, ask him to tell you what he knows about the gurl and how they met, then if he's unaware that phase of her life you have to tell him. for me even if it was my friend that was involved this is what I will do talkmore my own brother.

lastly u need to change ur ways too, sleeping around does nt give the owner of ur breath joy(God).
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Vikky014:

u r advising op to tell his bros abi i thought op retired from d bisnx and got married to anoda prostitute except if d girl was a virgin. so u mean dis his colleague shld nt marry abi there is God uooooooooo
Hehehehe...my thought as well, after all every girl was once a prost unless she got married a virgin so what's d big deal?
But d point still remains, he just have to tell d brother that is even if d brother in question doesn't know she's/was a hooker den d brother can now decide weather to go one with her or not. I've seen men married bitches and they end up having d best home.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by streetsoldier1(m): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:
You don't have to tell ur brother. Don't you think your brother knows she is or was one? leave matter for Mathias. Na person go marry am ultimately. So Chill.

You wicked oooo, the OP didn't say, the hoe is his enemy's fiancee oo, he said brother!!!!

@Op.....tell ur brother without delay, a hoe will always be hoe.....before we start hearing story that touch the heart!!

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by sukkot: 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
seunfunmi33:
But I didn't hide my past from my babe.

FYI: I am married and my woman will deliver soon
ho ass nigga. so men still fork prostitute in 2015 ? i thought it was stuff men with no choice do ( seeing as women want men with money ) like bus conductors and vulcanizers etc.

if i may ask, whats your profession ?
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Sweetguy25: 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
So a man who sleeps with a prostitute is a prostitute? Lol. Nairalanders sef

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Vikky014(f): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
forix4u:

Hehehehe...my thought as well, after all every girl was once a prost unless she got married a virgin so what's d big deal?
But d point still remains, he just have to tell d brother that is even if d brother in question doesn't know she's/was a hooker den d brother can now decide weather to go one with her or not. I've seen men married bitches and they end up having d best home.
op didnt tell us whr d broda met the girl. it is possible they met in a brothel or a church as a repentant since op is also a repentant

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
OP and everyone, I advice u all to go read "why men marry bitches". So tell ur brother n den allow him d choice of his life. Simple! But do it in d best matured way ok and make sure he's d only one dat u tell. Alrdy u've blown up d tunnel by telling ur frnd because u neva can tell if ur brother will end up getting married to dis girl so I guess u've seen d disgrace n shame u have brought to upon urself n ur family. So better keep tins secret b/w u n ur brother. Prostitute r human like us only dat situations of life make us take d wrong choices don't blame her for anytin of her past ok after all u too r no different rather r even worst because u went as far as paying for her services y she was doing her job. Simple arithmetic!
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by grandstar(m): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
seunfunmi33:

Meet the girl first and open up. Also inform your brother. When you meet the girl, record your conversation. If at the end your brother no send, your conscience is clear

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Rozaystunna(m): 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
I suspected that bruh grin.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by ORIGENAL(m): 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Tell ur bros wat? For those of u who want him 2 tell his bros, "If una pursue dog comot 4 sh*t na una go chopam? After u nd ur bros don chop finish who una wan make e go marriam? abeg no put asunder 4 wot God wan join 2gether joo..
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:
Kitikpa Sewapu gi agba!
And wht is d meaning of dat pls. Babe abi u want make u n me praticalize am I'm sure u must good @ it private me pls!!!
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by M4gunners: 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
I was here o.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by bsupreme: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Oboy let your fam know, cause she already knows that you know and might want to shut u up with jazz or kpi you. Very dangerous. N besides your broda no use normal eye go carry prostitute say na Fiancee. Na hell fire be dat.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by sukkot: 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:
Why most of them are not seeing this point you made proves how humans are. if they were the ones wearing the shoes, they will solicit mercy but because it's another, they are all crying 'crucify!' Retard.ed beings.
i dont think you understand the gravity of this situation. you are taking it lightly. if the girl was a reformed thief or reformed coccaine addict or reformed heroine user << these you can look past. but a PROSTITUTE ? what will make a woman decide to be a professional prostitute ? she has opened her leg for all kinds of degenerate sweaty smelly, short, fat, nasty, tall, armed robbers, kidnappers, old men, diseased men, agberos, men who have not washed for days, drug addicts, etc etc etc. THIS IS A SERIOUS CHARACTER FLAW THAT WILL MAKE YOU CHOOSE TO BE A PROSTITUTE. SOMETHING MUST BE SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH YOU TO DECIDE TO BE A PROSTITUTE. you will let your brother marry a prostitute ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] / Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.