Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (60638 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... / His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by youngalex(m): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
I will be as blunt as possible, the situation requires the OP ask his brother the following questions
.....How he met the babe
....What she does for a living
...Did she open up concerning her past
....Is she willing to live a new life

If the brother is not aware of her past life then she should face the family's Code of Conduct tribunal for failure to declare her liabilities

For those calling the guy "ashawo" let me define ashawo for you....anybody who indulge in sexual act with an intent to collect money/material terms or gives money or material stuffs in exchange for Sex is a"prostitute" so know where you belong before judging the Op

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Clashy(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Well let me say this "old things might av passed away, all old has become new"and mind u i think u have also stop the game as well.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by engrjacuzzi: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
picture of the prostitute so nairalanders can confirm if they have patronized her too.
your brother too may have been patronizing her too and fell in love over misplace priority. let out the truth else it will hunt n hurt you in future.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Bambless1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
#Life_Drama onikaluku pelu agbelebu e ni. That's your brother cross,may be your would be wife is a popular ashawo in ajegunle now. In small doctor's voice "ashomu enikan ni iyawo enikan"
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by ATMC(f): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Balkan:
you are prostitute too. Someone will marry you one day
You deserve 1000 likes.
Leave all these holier-than thou advicers.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by conquerorsegun(m): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Are u one of them too? Just asking
ATMC:
Op let sleeping dog lie. grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by conquerorsegun(m): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:

1 Like

ATMC:
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Brightology2(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:
You don't have to tell ur brother. Don't you think your brother knows she is or was one? leave matter for Mathias. Na person go marry am ultimately. So Chill.
jst hear listen to urself.will u allow ur bro 2 marry a prostitute?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Brightology2(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:
You don't have to tell ur brother. Don't you think your brother knows she is or was one? leave matter for Mathias. Na person go marry am ultimately. So Chill.
jst listen to urself.will u allow ur bro 2 marry a prostitute?
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Bambless1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
youngalex:
I will be as blunt as possible, the situation requires the OP ask his brother the following questions
.....How he met the babe
....What she does for a living
...Did she open up concerning her past
....Is she willing to live a new life

If the brother is not aware of her past life then she should face the family's Code of Conduct tribunal for failure to declare her liabilities

For those calling the guy "ashawo" let me define ashawo for you....anybody who indulge in sexual act with an intent to collect money/material terms or gives money or material stuffs in exchange for Sex is a"prostitute" so know where you belong before judging the Op
Lolx
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by agent9(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Elenu gbon gbon.... Watin be ur own nw undecided undecided

Cant u just leave d past where it belongs and let d lady live nitori olorun undecided undecided undecided

#Olofofo
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by lizziepie(f): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
godoluwa:
prostitute defending her fellow prostitute
Is dat wat u tink? I wil advise u use ur brain nxt tym

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by digitalcare: 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bruz,abeg better tell ur brother sharperly,because if he got to know you know her as prostitutes and she was even ur regular customer he wouldn't be happy with you yet the marriage will break.start by asking if he patronize brothel...and how he get to know her fiance;sure he will like to know why is the questions...then Open up and let him disengage her with diplomacy.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by JewelRegi(f): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
Crucify her?! Crucify her?! Crucify her?! Are u a saint? if u are a saint be the first to cast the stone. #YouNeedJesus#. If u didn't patronize her she may have changed by now, she must get married someday.

#teamIForgiveForMySake#

*does prostitution runs in the family? Just asking thou*
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by pomsky: 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:

........you dey craze beta craze!
E be like say u be ashawo.
Idiot like u! He shouldn't tell his blood brother.
May ur madness not remain with you!

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by lizziepie(f): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
seunfunmi33:
that was then, am happily married now
Congrats to u and I wish u all d best in ur marriage
BTW wat makes u tink ur broda isn't even aware and he wishes to marry her lyk dat JUST as ur wife chose to marry u lyk dat
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by ChappyChase: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:
So I go come sidon cross leg dey look my younger brother(not even elder bro) marry babe way na olosho, not just anyhow olosho but the one way I don knack belle full! Tufiakwa!!!!!
Well its obvious you are not A man! @Op you better pursue that girl oo!!
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Vikky014(f): 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
seunfunmi33:
In 2012, I was transferred to ibadan. I have lots of girlfriends in lagos and don't want to date any new girl in ibadan, so me and my friend that was transferred to ibadan together became regulars at a brothel. Me and my friend had just 2 customers we patronize.

6 months later (early 2013) I was transferred back to Lagos . After I left, I do invite one of the girls to Lagos because she is too good in bed till I lost her contact when my phone got lost (December 2013).

We all travelled home yesterday due to sallah celebration. I was surprised when I saw my younger brother come with the prostitute in ibadan and introduced her to me as his fiancee. I just stood there not knowing what to do because I was expecting the girl to feel somehow and but she didn't even show any fear. Throughout the day She was everywhere cooking and joking with everybody around there.

I thought she was pretending not to know me but I didn't confront her, so I asked for some of her pix from my brother and sent it to that my friend if he knows the girl and he was quick to tell me that's the girl I do bleep in ibadan. But when I told him of the relationship between my brother and the girl, he told me to tell our parents and my brother so they can cancel the relationship that the girl isn't worth it.

Now am confused, I don't know if the girl is pretending or she doesn't recognize me anymore because of her numerous customers. I don't know if I should tell my brother or just keep quiet. Advice me pls
Are u nt a prostitute i heard one story about a male and female prostitute dt are happily married wt 7 kids. they met each other jst like u met ur female colleague

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by ATMC(f): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
pomsky:

........you dey craze beta craze!
E be like say u be ashawo.
Idiot like u! He shouldn't tell his blood brother.
May ur madness not remain with you!
Amen! may madness remain with u forever. #stamped!
Unworthy people. Association of mofos. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by ChappyChase: 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sijo01:
If your bro can find a wife in a prostitute, go get yours and let them be.
Will you let your younger sister get married to one runz guy who you have slept with on numerous occasion?!

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by youngambi(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
seunfunmi33:
In 2012, I was transferred to ibadan. I have lots of girlfriends in lagos and don't want to date any new girl in ibadan, so me and my friend that was transferred to ibadan together became regulars at a brothel. Me and my friend had just 2 customers we patronize.

6 months later (early 2013) I was transferred back to Lagos . After I left, I do invite one of the girls to Lagos because she is too good in bed till I lost her contact when my phone got lost (December 2013).

We all travelled home yesterday due to sallah celebration. I was surprised when I saw my younger brother come with the prostitute in ibadan and introduced her to me as his fiancee. I just stood there not knowing what to do because I was expecting the girl to feel somehow and but she didn't even show any fear. Throughout the day She was everywhere cooking and joking with everybody around there.

I thought she was pretending not to know me but I didn't confront her, so I asked for some of her pix from my brother and sent it to that my friend if he knows the girl and he was quick to tell me that's the girl I do bleep in ibadan. But when I told him of the relationship between my brother and the girl, he told me to tell our parents and my brother so they can cancel the relationship that the girl isn't worth it.

Now am confused, I don't know if the girl is pretending or she doesn't recognize me anymore because of her numerous customers. I don't know if I should tell my brother or just keep quiet. Advice me pls
tell ur broda else it myt rest on ur conscience all ur daes..and op don't invite ur parentz into dis. p
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by ATMC(f): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Vikky014:
Are u nt a prostitute i heard one story about a male and female prostitute dt are happily married wt 7 kids. they met each other jst like u met ur female colleague
Why most of them are not seeing this point you made proves how humans are. If they were the ones wearing the shoes, they will solicit mercy but because it's another, they are all crying 'crucify!' Retard.ed beings.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Neverquit(f): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Smh Smh Smh.

Recently, a thread was up about being raped by her best friend's fiancé.

Lots of people were clamoring for the girl not to tell the best friend. Said all sort of things about home wrecker etc. So now the reversal is the case. What is different in this scenario (they both have dark secrets)?... o wait...gender undecided

How are you any different? Only God knows how many girls you've slept with. So, guys are the only ones that deserve good partners?

S.M.H

4 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:
Exactly! Op what if ur own would-be wife's been bleeped by your friend cum partner in crime, what would you care! If you like tell ur bro, I don't care! #walks out
Dis babe self I don dey suspect u because frm d way u dey sympatise wit d girl so e b like u too follow for d prost biz. Anyways, everybody has h/h own life to live. Our destiny has been design, equipped and given to us by God but d disappointing tin is we all r left to make our own choice. So OP make ur choice like every other person frm ur heart to knw if telling ur own blood younger brother like u said is d right tin or not. If na me my bro go done even hear sinceeee else I'll end up sleeping with his wife over time since women that r good in bed r hard to find. So tell ur brother bro and den leave him to make d choice like every other person as well. God bless u as u do s right tin.
ATM pls don't quote me with abuses o pls I've got no straight for all dat I'd rather u dispense d contents inside of u to my a/c ok. xxxx...
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by chichriso: 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Op so u have been fucking all these prostitutes in Ibadan ?
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by godoluwa(m): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
lizziepie:
Is dat wat u tink? I wil advise u use ur brain nxt tym
ok.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by cococandy(f): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
You need help.
Womanizer.

Anyway your bros needs to know you slept with his wife to be.

But mind you, you're no better than her.
Probably worse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by ATMC(f): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
forix4u:

Dis babe self I don dey suspect u because frm d way u dey sympatise wit d girl so e b like u too follow for d prost biz. Anyways, everybody has h/h own life to live. Our destiny has been design, equipped and given to us by God but d disappointing tin is we all r left to make our own choice. So OP make ur choice like every other person frm ur heart to knw if telling ur own blood younger brother like u said is d right tin or not. If na me my bro go done even hear sinceeee else I'll end up sleeping with his wife over time since women that r good in bed r hard to find. So tell ur brother bro and den leave him to make d choice like every other person as well. God bless u as u do s right tin.
ATM pls don't quote me with abuses o pls I've got no straight for all dat I'd rather u dispense d contents inside of u to my a/c ok. xxxx...
Kitikpa Sewapu gi agba!

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Vikky014(f): 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:
Why most of them are not seeing this point you made proves how humans are. If they were the ones wearing the shoes, they will solicit mercy but because it's another, they are all crying 'crucify!' Retard.ed beings.
i tire for male hypocrisy. later they will strt screaming virginity does nt matter. bt they cant marry a prostitute simple bc d persn ws using brothels and.hotels. bt most of their sisters are jumping frm one guys bed to another in d name of boyfriend after sme mnths or years of intercourse

well this is an online forum. fake people evrywhr. gudnight

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by mcgaius: 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
seunfunmi33:

Na you be the maga.You think say na only you know the road to a brothel,your brother also does.You use to sleep with the gals and you even invite them to Lagos because according to you the gals were good in Bed.On the contrary,your brother did not only invite his own home like you did but also proposed marriage.Keep wailing because what goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by ChappyChase: 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Laredojohn:
All because she is known If she was a prostitute u never knew, will u still tell him It's funny though, just talk to your brother, try to know how they met she might be a changed gal, since u patronize them,u should know it's someone that will still marry them..
Bros no one is crucifying for being a prostitute, all everyone is against is the fact that the Op have slept this girl several times andd the girl is about to be married to his brother! I will say you are wicked if you should be in the op's shoe and not tell!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] / Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.