Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (60642 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... / His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by slyng(m): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ex you said op
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by vatoman: 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:
You don't have to tell ur brother. Don't you think your brother knows she is or was one? leave matter for Mathias. Na person go marry am ultimately. So Chill.
So you're saying you'd allow your younger sister marry a runs boy who slept with you in the past without telling her? You must have a fish brain in that head of yours. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by quin9(f): 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
All this advice seekers will not come back and give us feedback
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
seunfunmi33:
In 2012, I was transferred to ibadan. I have lots of girlfriends in lagos and don't want to date any new girl in ibadan, so me and my friend that was transferred to ibadan together became regulars at a brothel. Me and my friend had just 2 customers we patronize.

6 months later (early 2013) I was transferred back to Lagos . After I left, I do invite one of the girls to Lagos because she is too good in bed till I lost her contact when my phone got lost (December 2013).

We all travelled home yesterday due to sallah celebration. I was surprised when I saw my younger brother come with the prostitute in ibadan and introduced her to me as his fiancee. I just stood there not knowing what to do because I was expecting the girl to feel somehow and but she didn't even show any fear. Throughout the day She was everywhere cooking and joking with everybody around there.

I thought she was pretending not to know me but I didn't confront her, so I asked for some of her pix from my brother and sent it to that my friend if he knows the girl and he was quick to tell me that's the girl I do bleep in ibadan. But when I told him of the relationship between my brother and the girl, he told me to tell our parents and my brother so they can cancel the relationship that the girl isn't worth it.

Now am confused, I don't know if the girl is pretending or she doesn't recognize me anymore because of her numerous customers. I don't know if I should tell my brother or just keep quiet. Advice me pls

Tell your brother. If he doesnt mind let him marry her. But you must tell him yourself. Hope uve done you ARE TAKING YOUR Antiretrovirals regularly and if you havent been infected, it will come soon if you dont change your lifestyle, it is even disgusting to a fellow man.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
seunfunmi33:
In 2012, I was transferred to ibadan. I have lots of girlfriends in lagos and don't want to date any new girl in ibadan, so me and my friend that was transferred to ibadan together became regulars at a brothel. Me and my friend had just 2 customers we patronize.

6 months later (early 2013) I was transferred back to Lagos . After I left, I do invite one of the girls to Lagos because she is too good in bed till I lost her contact when my phone got lost (December 2013).

We all travelled home yesterday due to sallah celebration. I was surprised when I saw my younger brother come with the prostitute in ibadan and introduced her to me as his fiancee. I just stood there not knowing what to do because I was expecting the girl to feel somehow and but she didn't even show any fear. Throughout the day She was everywhere cooking and joking with everybody around there.

I thought she was pretending not to know me but I didn't confront her, so I asked for some of her pix from my brother and sent it to that my friend if he knows the girl and he was quick to tell me that's the girl I do bleep in ibadan. But when I told him of the relationship between my brother and the girl, he told me to tell our parents and my brother so they can cancel the relationship that the girl isn't worth it.

Now am confused, I don't know if the girl is pretending or she doesn't recognize me anymore because of her numerous customers. I don't know if I should tell my brother or just keep quiet. Advice me pls
let the sleeping dog, die, infact kill

if you ask me you are not better than that lady, you patronize a prostitute, then what are you

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by zheroes(m): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:
You don't have to tell ur brother. Don't you think your brother knows she is or was one? leave matter for Mathias. Na person go marry am ultimately. So Chill.
if he was your brother is this what you will say? truth is I don't have issues with whatever anyone had been, I actually do have an issue with who you are presently, if you go to clubs truth is there are very cute chics there doing strip dancing and all and will certainly get married someday, the issue here is the brother has slept with her, he is duty bound to bring it to his brothers knowledge. he must do it . the babe may have forgotten because her client base too plenty, am not saying she isn't a nice person, but he needs to know

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by U2ice(m): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:

Y body de bite u?

I can tell

U b olosho

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Ossyego: 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Every body have sin call the girl in other and know her faith if she have change and tell her to let ur brother know if the love is there let them go for the marriage let she be the one that will tell ur brother thanks stay away from prostu and fornication
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by ramalot(m): 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sijo01:
If your bro can find a wife in a prostitute, go get yours and let them be.

BULLSHIT!!

Although, if the brother is already aware, then your comment is valid. If he isn't, then it's one's duty to raise alarm when his brother walks blindly toward a well (both figuratively and literally).
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Tee1branson: 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bro over hoe man. Tell your broda what happened in the past. I mean u should let him know before he makes that big decision. U know what I mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by ModiKen(m): 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:
Op let sleeping dog lie. grin

U dey mad abi wetin.

If na ur broda u go jus keep quiet.

No provoke people here ooo! angry

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Tee1branson: 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
seunfunmi33:

Bro over hoe man. Tell your broda what happened in the past. I mean u should let him know before he makes that big decision. U know what I mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by dcole73: 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
JAMB Question.

But OP think about your future in-law and the mutual respect that is supposed to be between u two.
I guess u'll find ur answer.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Touchforfree(m): 12:04am On Sep 26, 2015
misssclassy:
Tell him, EVERYTHING.

No two ways about it than to blow it open.

What if d op close his eyes on d issue & his bro eventually marry her; does it mean d op will ccontinue from where he stopped with d LovePeddler-cum-housewife ?.

I beg don't close d door anytime U're alone with d gurl else "ur dog will go back to its regurgitated food".

If you want to test if d gurl is dat LovePeddler you were pokking then, just mention d name of that brothel & d location in her prescence and watch her reaction to ds.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by FODA(m): 12:04am On Sep 26, 2015
@ op,if u bro no marry her,say na me go marry her.what nairaland has joined together let no shara report put aSunder.foda.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Khez: 12:10am On Sep 26, 2015
Tell him Everything

I mean everything o..... Including how many times you bleeped the olosho undecided

Buh nawaoh sha for you o, na as the gal take sweet like sugar, na him your brother go finish wan tie am down forever......? That your brother greedy o grin

Buh meanwhile (........Absconding sad sad sad
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Bgorgeous: 12:12am On Sep 26, 2015
just ask the girl to come clean
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Evadamsel(f): 12:14am On Sep 26, 2015
decisive:
Its better you have one on one rapport with her first,assess if she's changed. Have the same rapport with your brother especially how he came up with the choice. Then from there decide what next.
My thought exactly
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by GallantKing(m): 12:16am On Sep 26, 2015
munchfani:
BROS ABEG IGNORE THIS GIRL, TELL YOUR BRODA O COS NO TIME TO CHECK TIME. SOON STORY GO COMOT SAY MUSA UNA GATE MAN DON SLEEP WITH AM TOO

Seconded
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by friends4ever(m): 12:22am On Sep 26, 2015
Your brother is in love and there is nothing you can do about it. By telling your brother that you slept with her when she's a professional prostitute gonna tarnish your freaking image... you-know? Respect is reciprocal. cool

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by EreluY(f): 12:26am On Sep 26, 2015
OP. THAT'S YOUR KARMA. SOMEDAY, YOUR MALE CHILD WOULD COME HOME WITH A PREGNANT WOMAN YOU HAVE BLEEPED IN A MOTEL. THEN IT WOULD BE TOO LATE BECAUSE SHE'S CARRYING YOUR GRANDCHILD IN HER WOMB. THAT'S THE REAL KARMA FOR YOU. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by NemzySeries(m): 12:27am On Sep 26, 2015
u jst. called her an "EX-prostitute" so watz d problem?...probably shez. changed & maybe she wuz jst hustling back den to make ends meet.

I suggest ur bro do HIV & STDs test & once D're both cleared d guy can move on if d luv is dere & d gal sincerely means business
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by dapsonlou(m): 12:31am On Sep 26, 2015
Should you tell? Is the boy you step brother that you hate h enough not to tell him
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by kinibigdeal(m): 12:40am On Sep 26, 2015
Call d girl in camera and summon her, if she deny it and u re very sure she's d one with enough evidence and not doubt, tell yur bro but if she identify herself wit no lie, pardon her but study her lifestyle if she don change
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 26, 2015
ATMC:

If it was your brother, would you do same?
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 26, 2015
If you keep quiet and you die today, I swear you won't make heaven. That's all I have to tell you. Girl wey u don fvck and you know she is an official hoe. Mtchewwwww

Op any gal here on Nairaland wey advice u not to tell ur brother na chronic Ashawo too so don't listen to them hoes. *singing* THESE HOESSSSSSSSSS THEY FOR EVERYBODY cheesy
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 26, 2015
Sijo01:
If your bro can find a wife in a prostitute, go get yours and let them be.
He/she who comes to equity must come with clean hands then again am one to mind my business.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 26, 2015
ramalot:

BULLSHIT!!

Although, if the brother is already aware, then your comment is valid. If he isn't, then it's one's duty to raise alarm when his brother walks blindly toward a well (both figuratively and literally).
Lol lovely one
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Appareil(m): 12:59am On Sep 26, 2015
Remind the girl of the old times and that willp caution her. Chai chai
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by poweredcom(m): 1:02am On Sep 26, 2015
oga dont judge...let ur brother marry the wh.ore..oo after all she wanna settle down...is it not better...than some pretending babes wey don destroy their wombs..with multiple abortions and come de claim hiloness...pls bro go find ur own..choice...ok..people change...ok...
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by flyca: 1:13am On Sep 26, 2015
OP you are a prostitute too for always visiting prostitutes. Since you don't consider her good enough to marry, that means you are not also qualified to marry.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 26, 2015
ATMC:
na pesin wey no knw her background go marry am nt wen u knw her wel. tel me wat is left for d husband to enjoy again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] / Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.