Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? (76473 Views)

Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching / Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now / What Tv Series Are You Expecting Next Season By 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by ademoladeji(m): 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
ChappyChase:

If you watch Tyrant, who you wan like if no be Jamal Al faheed!! That guy brutalised that film...

The part I saw the beast in him was when he pumped his son's wife-to-be to confam if she was a Virgin...
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by FemiAdenekan(m): 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
EmagNig:
GOTHAM

PENGUIN

Lol. I like that guy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sheikwonder:

Your head is there....But if you love Mentalist,you'd like "Elementary" and "Sherlock". Two wonderful tv series......try them and thank me later...
will do man
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Sheikwonder(m): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
umehmj:

yea elementary is fabulous. have you seen Hannibal? nice but weird

No,but I heard it's crazy.....Is it similar to the Hannibal Lecter character from "Silence Of The Lambs"?
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by roqrules04(m): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Guys, what's with this "Empire" movie sef... Is the movie really Badass??

It's been trending everywhere
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Setaje(f): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Walking dead (the black girl on dreads is my favourite character) and game of thrones. (The dwarf lannister). Then am also following

Power, empire and orange is the new black!

Lastly my parents have finally initiated me into watching Indian movies. embarassed cry. I can't believe I sleep late because of saloni and destiny... angry

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by ChappyChase: 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Omolola1:
Empire S2

Give me some Cookie + Lucious Lyon #baddass cool
Oh babe you nailed it! I don't even know who I wanna pick among those two...
The part I almost ran mad and was screaming was in season2 Episode1 when Lucious ordered the death of Frankie...
Frankie first said "kill him, make it fast and quiet"
But lucious said "kill him, make it loud and make it long"
Who does that?!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Ksslib(m): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATTENTION!!

The thread asked for the series you're currently watching and your fav characters. No one asked you to post spoilers. Argggh! So annoying!

Stop telling us what happened,stop killing the fun. Some of us are yet to watch them. Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by skillatch(m): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Suit- Harvey spectre...
House of cards- Remi
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
KingEli:
but I hated when he killed Athelstan.......
That is believed to have led to their misfortune in Paris.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by chemmerfrank(m): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
flokii:

he's a soldier... a very fine one

just like d devil... he is full of tricks and highly intelligent..
lol am watching now..and he just killed athlestan...hehe he really adds a diff vibe to the movie
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by donkross1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nairaland

Ishilove.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Richiy(f): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
ademoladeji:
24..... Chloe Obrian

Tyrant.... Jamal Abu Fayeed

Suit..... Michael Ross

Dominion... Angel Michael

Homeland.... Kate and Agent Broody

Vampire Diaries....Damon Salvatore

Originals... Nick 'Klaus' Michaelson

Witches of Eastends, Hostages, House of Cards, Extant, Scandals, Teen Wolf, Star Crossed....

Walahi, I'm in love with series... The suspense na baba

Guy your head is there I swear.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Criminals' Mind.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
KingEli:
I just finished watching season 4 of Dallas and my favorite character is John Ross (Josh Henderson)..Currently on Season 5 of Game of Thrones..My favorite character is Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage)....what about you?

Pls send me d link to download Dallas pls I've seen upto season 2, I need 3 and 4 pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeee
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by simplex2: 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Just harvesting names of series to watch based on most mentioned:

So far;
Dominion
Gotham
Empire

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
arrow Oliver queen

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Herrmes: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Currently not watching any, all my favourite series are on break, Empire and Gotham just resumed though, Next month I get Blacklist, and Da Vinci's Demons, kat.cr should prepare for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by LeoFish92(m): 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
lovely thread
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Alayorbobo(m): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
The original: Elijah mickelson and nickclause Mickelson.

The vampire diaries: stefan Salvatore,damon salvatore and caroline forbes

Teen wolves: scott and stiles

Game of throne: jon snow

Arrow: oliver queen

The flash: barry allen and cisco

Viking: ragnal lothbrok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by chevkosticks(m): 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
calabaman:
Hell On Wheels.... My favourite xter is Mr Gunderson "the swede"

Brooklyn Nine O.... Favourite xter is Padelski

Masters Of Sex..... Favourite xter is Dr. Masters

The Last Ship.... Favourite xter is the Captain

Empire....... Favourite xter is Hakeem

My best series...(The walking dead)....favourite xter is the chinese dude..wats his name ooo... Ermmm

u just called my best series..amc the walking dead,luv dat film
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by adamshuaib(m): 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
Greyworld:

Who won't like tyrion?

I
I don't like him, I like Cersei Lanister
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by flokii: 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
chemmerfrank:
lol am watching now..and he just killed athlestan...hehe he really adds a diff vibe to the movie

and a ruthless killer too...

well.. I am ruthless

and he's one of the last men standing.. Enjoy!
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Richiy(f): 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Am still asking, what exactly is the fuss about Empire? I have seen the series, but it doesn't strike me to be as amazing as a lot of people think it is. Is it just me or what?

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Herrmes: 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
LeoFish92:
Guys, can someone suggest a TV series with good action and steamy sex scenes?
Black Sails, if you favour sailing, Marco Polo a lil bit, but not too much.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by shilz(f): 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Graceland-Paul briggs

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by abiodunz3: 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gotham-oswald coplepot
game of thrones-jon snow
hannibal-hannibal lecter
better call saul-saul
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by chemmerfrank(m): 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
flokii:

and a ruthless killer too...

well.. I am ruthless

and he's one of the last men standing.. Enjoy!
ruthless is careless.. Intelligent is smart...

Choose wisely
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by umehmj(m): 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sheikwonder:

No,but I heard it's crazy.....Is it similar to the Hannibal Lecter character from "Silence Of The Lambs"?
haven't seen silence of the lambs. sorry
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Herrmes: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
I can't list series I watch, its an overkill, normal movies bore me
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by say4gunit(m): 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
TOUCH
Jake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / CONSAT SATELITE IS REBRANDING TO PLAY TV, IN COLABORATION WITH FREE TV / Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.