Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? (76488 Views)

Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching / Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now / What Tv Series Are You Expecting Next Season By 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by halton(m): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mr. Robot..
Favourite character Eliot..(season 1 just got 2 d finale)
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by fabulousiykes(m): 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Power...ghost grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by yori: 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
ademoladeji:
24..... Chloe Obrian

Tyrant.... Jamal Abu Fayeed

Suit..... Michael Ross

Dominion... Angel Michael

Homeland.... Kate and Agent Broody

Vampire Diaries....Damon Salvatore

Originals... Nick 'Klaus' Michaelson

Witches of Eastends, Hostages, House of Cards, Extant, Scandals, Teen Wolf, Star Crossed....

Walahi, I'm in love with series... The suspense na baba

If u want I can give u some better new series...heard of Fargo? Sons of anarchy? I'm sure u know breaking bad (best series ever)....sense 8 (that you will love), the brink ( u go laugh tire), survivor's remorse (wayy better than empire), now I'm currently watch Mr Robot (I must say, that's seriously contending with breaking bad)...not forgetting our epic True Blood (lol) and outlander (which is wayy better than game of thrones- proper overstated that show)...if u want more, hook me up for downloads lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Ufranklin92(m): 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Floki the boat builder.
as

hehehe...floki was good to me until he killed artista..or whatever his name was
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by jewelbaby55(f): 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Legend of the seeker favorite character is cara

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by freecocoa(f): 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Just started Empire season 2, Jamal and Cookie are tied on my favourite spot for now.

Scream queens, no favourite yet.

Salem, for now Lucy hale is my favourite.

Black-ish hard to pick a favourite for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by ChappyChase: 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
simplex2:

I didn't quote you to exchange pleasantries; stop posting spoilers here, some of us may want to watch the movie later...
That's what simple courtesy demands:

Now u can start barking.
*starts singing*
Satan comot for road
I be holy ghost fire
I no getti break o
I be holy ghost fire....
*sprinkles holy water on the idiots head andd leaves him to burn*
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by fairprince(m): 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
abiodunz3:
wow i neva see anybody wey watch mad men 4 hea, tis was an awesome series nd d lead character don draper was awesome as well.
Nice. I saw it some years ago. Good for people in the corporate biz.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by idrezee(m): 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
dopeJemi:
EMPIRE

Cookie and Lucious Lyon
Empire as well. Infact its the best movie I v watched. I love Jamal more.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by nathpope(m): 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
yori:

If u want I can give u some better new series...heard of Fargo? Sons of anarchy? I'm sure u know breaking bad (best series ever)....sense 8 (that you will love), the brink ( u go laugh tire), survivor's remorse (wayy better than empire), now I'm currently watch Mr Robot (I must say, that's seriously contending with breaking bad)...not forgetting our epic True Blood (lol) and outlander (which is wayy better than game of thrones- proper overstated that show)...if u want more, hook me up for downloads lol

Links pls....
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by itoski(m): 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
jewelbaby55:
Legend of the seeker favorite character is cara
yea DT more sixth was hot!
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by nairamaniac: 12:00am On Sep 26, 2015
jagaban jega's Saraki.

Favourite actor is BUHARI(In body Language)

This actor was never pictured all thru the series.

But his body language off camera, was an inspiration to every star on set.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by idrezee(m): 12:01am On Sep 26, 2015
yori:

pls which state u at. I need them. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by KesterG: 12:02am On Sep 26, 2015
Game of thrones----------- the imp/dwarf Vikings ------------ Ragnar & Loki
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by LeoFish92(m): 12:02am On Sep 26, 2015
dearsly:

BANSHEE!!....tnk me later...

Lol.. ..I've seen banshee, one of the best I've watched, Lucas Hood and the gang, can't wait for the fourth season

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by illiad: 12:03am On Sep 26, 2015
Nigeria

Ekweremadu
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Electronzeez(m): 12:05am On Sep 26, 2015
Vikings, favorite character are
ranger,flokee and..
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by chuks87(m): 12:05am On Sep 26, 2015
LeoFish92:

Your head dey there, I'm currently on the second season, that show make sense die, please can someone recommend a good TV series where the lead actor displays high class intelligence, smartness and ingenuity, something like scofield of prison break or Leonardo da Vinci of da Vinci demons etc such movies help to upgrade my IQ
da vinci demons,
sea God,
Scorpion,
black list,
sleepy hollow,
switched @ birth,
Bashee, teen wolf, originals, big bang theory, game of thrones, chuck, robot etc........ focus on theoretical scenes.....
all seasons/ episodes....
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by fairprince(m): 12:06am On Sep 26, 2015
The Haves and Have Nots
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Soulsamy(m): 12:07am On Sep 26, 2015
Mine is Orphan Black I'm watching season 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Alexander001(m): 12:09am On Sep 26, 2015
Richiy:
Am still asking, what exactly is the fuss about Empire? I have seen the series, but it doesn't strike me to be as amazing as a lot of people think it is. Is it just me or what?
same here, someone was comparing empire to vampire diaries.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by afotrick(m): 12:12am On Sep 26, 2015
Big bang theory sheldon cupa
The last ship captain
The walking dead the little kid with the hat
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 26, 2015
Richiy:

Have you seen Originals?

Yes I have.. it's cool in its own way.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Alexander001(m): 12:14am On Sep 26, 2015
simplex2:

Okk, I'm crossing it off my 'to-watch' list.
list the ones you think are interesting. especially epic series like revolution, Got, Vikings.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by dapsonlou(m): 12:17am On Sep 26, 2015
Power ..... That show is the baddest and sexist show on tv
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by dapsonlou(m): 12:19am On Sep 26, 2015
Chinwem:
Narcos !!!

I just finished Narcos nice show, check out Crisis After that.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by ModiKen(m): 12:20am On Sep 26, 2015
abduldope:
Animation=family guy: STEWIE wh4le d other way round= REAL HUSBAND OF HOLLYWOOD= kevin hart

As for Family guy, the man of the house is my favourite, Peter Griffin!

@ other series....ain't watching any now cos none has moved me since Game of Thrones season 5 ended rather unpleasantly.

Calmly waiting for the "The Walking Dead" to begin next month. Not really enjoying its sister show "Fear of the Walking dead" though it shows how the apocalypse all started.

Also waiting for January for the beginning of family guy season 14. Gosh! Why do they take so long to produce new series. Seth Macfarlane has some explaining to do. grin

Lastly, the series "How to get away with murder" really knocks me off my seat with the intruges and suspense.

Oh God! Make nxt year reach nowwww grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by hafeeez11(m): 12:20am On Sep 26, 2015
Suits- Harvey Specter and
The Originals- NickKlaus Michelson
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by NemzySeries(m): 12:20am On Sep 26, 2015
PRISON BREAK still. dos d magic for me even tho pple Tag it old but scofield,linc,mahone & Tbag are jst characters av not see ma whole life
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by flokii: 12:21am On Sep 26, 2015
Alexander001:
miles my guy...do you know of any interesting series like revolution? I like epic series.

VIKINGS.. you'll get to see floki and some other bad guys..

House of cards is okay too but no action jst talk talk

YESSS!... Banshee

i remember... another epic one
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by dutchessodunayo(f): 12:21am On Sep 26, 2015
jenyna:
Empire 2, Hakeem grin kiss wink infact I love all d characters

I love dat movie
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Alexander001(m): 12:22am On Sep 26, 2015
Richiy:

Have you seen Originals?
you have no option bt to love originals... nick Klaus Michaelson

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / CONSAT SATELITE IS REBRANDING TO PLAY TV, IN COLABORATION WITH FREE TV / Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.