Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders (34293 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) / Nigeria ‘probes AU Seat Loss’, Suspects Sabotage By Own Officials / What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by reuben79: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:
Small small truth don begin come out.These some idiots sabotaged the war during GEJ's reign by leaking information to boko haram
yes.cos gej is natually and metally weak
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Osode: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:
“If any of you elders can come out to sign an undertaking now with me to guarantee that nobody will be killed again in Borno, I will withdraw soldiers or JTF from Borno today,” - GEJ
May the blood of Nigerians killed in the NE pursue Lie Mohammed, ACN and all those who worked against the peace of Nigeria under GEJ until they return to Allah. angry
Consience is an Open Wound.. Only Truth can Heal it.

8 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by mytime24(f): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:

Please join the letters to achieve quick response.
haha
#mountain of firefire grin

4 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by baralatie(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
^^^ grin

1 Like

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by shalomm: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Id!ot, jonathan is the main sponsor of boko haram. But very soon God will catch him. Dakiki jaki kawai dan shegiya. Akuya
from your response, i know you are an extremist... No apology.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Sultanchidi(m): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
When GEJ was saying it u guys keep calling him clueless, we won't accept any excuses. December deadline must be met

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by 1miccza: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:
Small small truth don begin come out.These some idiots sabotaged the war during GEJ's reign by leaking information to boko haram

Exactly bros now we are seeing the truth...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Gboliwe: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
We the citizens already know that Borno Elders and a good chunk of the northern elites and elders including the terrorist at Aso rock are the reason why Bokoharam still thrives in Africa and Nigeria in particular.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Samunique(m): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Id!ot, jonathan is the main sponsor of boko haram. But very soon God will catch him. Dakiki jaki kawai dan shegiya. Akuya
U deserve an award for the most imbecilic, ediotic, and stewpid fellow on nairaland. undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Iyoma2(f): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ki ki ki kia kia kia. I LOVE LISTENING TO LIES WHEN I KNOW THE TRUTH. 3Months deadline don near story don dey change.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Gboliwe: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
reuben79:
yes.cos gej is natually and metally weak

This your ingrish is a wa!

5 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by 1miccza: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
This was exactly the same thing they did to the last dispensation,yet when we say anything it would look like we are supporting GEJ now the mere fact that this was reported by premium times lends credence to the fact that we are still having a repeat of what happened to the last government. Those idiots must be fished out...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by illiad: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Boko haram is hausa fulani Muslims And hausa fulani Muslims are Boko haram.

Whoever doesn't know that is a deluded yoruba man and woman

10 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by omenka(m): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
ibietela2:
Cc: berem MzJackBaueress JackBaueress JackBaueress1 Obiagelli egift Omenka beremx berem Passingshot NgeneUkwenu
If you know me well, you'd know I don't do nairaland friday nights. cheesy
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by opribo(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
If you know this people then go get them. This our army hasn't changed, the last time they claimed they know where the chibok girls are another time they claimed they were in negotiations. We don't need the news we need the definitive action. As far as I'm concerned this is same old story.
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Afroconnect: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sir Buhari the president of the country has given you an order-finish them along too.No individual or sectional interest should be placed above our National peace,stability and safety on innocent women aand children-they are terrorists too kill them. Bloody local champions.
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by PedroJP(m): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
egift will probablycome now to tell u Borno elders have been threatened by GEJfrom Otuoke to sabotage military efforts. God dey

9 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
is that not what they have been doing since?

2 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by illiad: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Yorubas must have another explanation

I think they're suspecting Jonathan

8 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Neplusultra(f): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
The truth cannot be hidden! it's like Pregnancy!

7 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by tucky200(m): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44post=38376471:
but jona and his army chiefs were dump and clueless to hv noticed it

1 Like

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Firefire(m): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gboliwe:
We the citizens already know that Borno Elders and a good chunk of the northern elites and elders including the terrorist at Aso rock are the reason why Bokoharam still thrives in Africa and Nigeria in particular.

No sinner shall go unpunished. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by anytexy: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
They really made the "country ungovernable" for him as they promised. we are watching. Time shall tell

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Firefire(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Buhari should resign if he could not talk to his fellow Northern Elders in Borno to stop terrorism.

Enough of this senseless killing angry

8 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by anytexy: 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:
Buhari should resign if he could not talk to his fellow Northern Elders in Borno to stop terrorism.

Enough of this senseless killing angry
correct. Last time I checked, that was Buhari's advice to GEJ. We are watching.

5 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Charly68: 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Very wicked elders ..they should be arrested and jailed ..it means they work in connivance with the Boko Haram boys...I trust BUHARI will jail them if he finds any culpable
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Gboliwe: 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:

No sinner shall go unpunished. angry

It's a natural law my brother. Every single one of them, including me will be judged and if found guilty of shedding innocent blood will never know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Firefire(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
I created this thread 9:30am On Dec 02, 2014

https://www.nairaland.com/2024966/boko-haram-killing-where-shall

Firefire:
I strongly believe a lot of what we read on newspaper are fabrications and imaginary episodes.

Many lies more than the reality. Unfortunately many sad situation are not been reported. Our military that are supposed to defend Nigeria

territory from outside aggressors are been killed fighting self-inflicted war.

- Media Boko Haram

- Political Boko Haram cutting across all political party in Nigeria

- Political killings tagged book haram

- Jobless youth killing but tagged book haram

- Armed robbers looting in the north tagged boko haram

Boko Haram attacking Nigeria terrorist on many font, HOW LARGE IS THE bokoharam troop

"IT IS ONLY A MAD MAN THAT GOES TO BED WITH HIS ROOF ON FIRE

Northern elders are failing in their responsibility to protect their towns, villages, social amenities, infrastructural facilities and ultimately the life of the people they rule over as emirs and chiefs.

Yoruba Land I know can never allow this type of unending useless killing and expect the government to come support them without resulting to self-help. (Self-Help in whatever form, including consulting the oracles and invoking the dead spirit)

If the northern rulers are not pained by all this self-destruction then they are benefitting greatly from the carnage. "The frog never runs in daylight for nothing." /

By the time the DAY BREAK, Northern Nigerian would had been re-set back to 1914 before the Niger Area amalgamation.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by anibi9674: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

your mumu done ripe I swear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Firefire(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gboliwe:

It's a natural law my brother. Every single one of them, including me will be judged and if found guilty of shedding innocent blood will never know peace.

Including me too if found guilty, may the judgment of Allah and his vengeance be upon all the blood tasty elements in Nigeria.

May those who supported them through media hype never found peace in this life and in life to come. angry

4 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by ajepako(f): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dog eat dog

Very good

They did that under the last administration but APC used it against GEJ: ineffective, under-funded and ill-equipped army despite huge sum sunk into defense (that was their accusation)

Now,its APC turn:

what goes around comes around now let's hear what Lie Muhammed will say

Karma is a bitch!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Firefire(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
ajepako:
Dog eat dog

Very good

They did that under the last administration but APC used it against GEJ: ineffective, under-funded and ill-equipped army despite huge sum sunk into defense (that was their accusation)

Now,its APC turn:

what goes around comes around now let's hear what Lie Muhammed will say

Karma is a bitch!

The judgment of Lie Mohammed would be severe ?

He is the mouthpiece of the blood tasty demons angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Ibrahim, Jegede Now PDP Candidate / Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight / How Smuggled Petrol From Nigeria Floods Niger, Cameroon, Benin, Togo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.