Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,863 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders (34291 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) / Nigeria ‘probes AU Seat Loss’, Suspects Sabotage By Own Officials / What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by menix(m): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2015
Chigold101:
remember that our President Saint Buhari has given them months to over biko haram...

So Buhari is working

Hez working like a dead snail..
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:21am On Sep 26, 2015
lebete3000:

which governors were those?

Yuguda and Goje apologise to Boko Haram

The Bauchi State governor and the former Gombe State governor react to statements by the radical Islamic sect that it would hunt them down

Governor Isa Yuguda of Bauchi State and Senator Danjuma Goje from Gombe State have publicly appologised to radical Islamic sect, Boko Haram, for any rights violations suffered during the military crackdown on its leaders in 2009.

"I apologise to the members of Jama'atu Ahlussunnah lidda'awati wal Jihad for perceived injustices caused them as they have the full rights to be protected by the law," Yuguda said in a statement on Saturday."I hope this will further the healing of the trauma on Jama'atu Ahlussunnah, and open the door to meaningful dialogue that will end hostilities and usher peace for which the religion of Islam is all about."

Goje, the former governor of Gombe, said: "as a true Muslim, who believes in peace and brotherhood, I hereby tender my public apology to the organisation for any wrong done to it in the course of performing my duty as the then governor of Gombe State".

Boko Haram, which also goes by the name Jama'atu Ahlussunnah lidda'awati wal Jihad, is based in Borno State, but has also been active in nearby Bauchi and Gombe. It has claimed responsibility for series of attacks on security operatives and politicians in the region.

Yuguda and Goje were apparently responding to Boko Haram's demand for apologies as a precondition for dialogue with government.

In a recent media report, Abu Zaid, the spokesman for Boko Haram, had said the sect would hunt down the governors of Borno, Bauchi and Gombe. "We would not relent in our efforts of searching for them until they come out publicly and apologize," he allegedly said.

Governor Kashim Shettima of Borno State had already offered amnesty any member of the sect who renounces violence. However, Boko Haram has continued to demand for a wider application of Sharia Law in the north.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/yuguda-and-goje-apologise-boko-haram
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by walozanga(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Bros...leave them..I jus they laff!! Was it not GEJ that said..'Boko haram are our siblings; you can't just send the ARMY against them'? The truth is that the last service chiefs and these borno elders are the main reason bh has remained till these moment...
Don't forget in whose dispensation were bh members released after apprehension?? PMB or PGEJ?
The amount of money spent on bh campaign is enough reason to indict GEJ and the service chiefs for not getting out result...why didn't the borno elders look for these diabolical means then, if they were given hot chase by the army...
GEJ, the service chiefs and the borno elders are to blame...period! Coming here to say GEJ has been vindicated is crass ignorance by NL PDP supporters...the truth is that GEJ failed for not being accountable on his part and not holding the NA chiefs on their neck to justify the check...can't you see how these Army spokesman is sounding? You would notice the urgency in his statemnt;you ud noticed again that these current crop of chiefs are not willing to 'deviate'... cos they have been mandated by PMB to end the campaign on or b4 december...failure 2do dat mite instigate a sack...they now feel the absence of job security in failure unlike in the last admin...
Cc: firefire, atwireles, mogidi

Are u that useless... Ur Fulani idio..t of a president is clueless.. I thought he was a general. Stupi..d people. God will punish him, punish all those northern elders involve, punish ur mouth and double ur punishment if u quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2015
walozanga:

Are u that useless... Ur Fulani idio..t of a president is clueless.. I thought he was a general. Stupi..d people. God will punish him, punish all those northern elders involve, punish ur mouth and double ur punishment if u quote me.
Is that your best shot
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by RexTramadol1: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Is that your best shot

You are as celestially daft as your namesake in Manchester!

Check BH activities from february to may, and From June to date........then spot the difference!

2 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by favourlove1: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:
Small small truth don begin come out.These some idiots sabotaged the war during GEJ's reign by leaking information to boko haram
n to think they even accused gej of sponsoring bokohara. Those people are worse heartles n deserve death. N some APC goons would come here spit trash. Soon you all will eat ur vomits n give credit to whom it is due

1 Like

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2015
RexTramadol1:

You are as celestially daft as your namesake in Manchester!

Check BH activities from february to may, and From June to date........then spot the difference!
*IGNORED*
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2015
omenka:
If you know me well, you'd know I don't do nairaland friday nights. cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Truckpusher(m): 8:12am On Sep 26, 2015
Mogidi:

He would do press-ups tomorrow to "tame his people"
That guy is a big joke.

He's running with this 1970 military mentality....smh
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Mogidi: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
That guy is a big joke.

He's running with this 1970 military mentality....smh

Not only a joke but a snake charmer who believes he can charm boko haram.

Nigeria has truly returned to Buhari's 1970 heydays. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by abduljabbar4(m): 8:37am On Sep 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Let Daura dullard_ go and arrest him let's see. Simple!... B00HARI can't do more than a dead cockroach.
Let's wait and see na. The bastard called gej will rot in jail or probably get a death sentence
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by abduljabbar4(m): 8:42am On Sep 26, 2015
opribo:

So this is the medicine you were fed with so you can hate and vote out GEJ
Unfortunately because you reason like a cow you swallowed it hook line and sinker.. I am sorry for you, the day your blind eyes are opened and your brain cleaned up to reason rationally and see that your so called leaders are the ones killing you, they are the ones who brought pain upon you because they see you as worthless only them and their household deserve the good things, they are the ones to go abroad to study while you remain almajiri their tools for tormenting trouble
Ask yourself all through the years how many of them have ever thought of almajiri university for you, aajiri vocational center or hospital. They will never instead they will encourage one ramshackle Arabic center where they can continue to brain wash you.
My friend wale up from your slumber and get some sense, its an advice and a prayer.

The day you do that, that is the day Pf your freedom.

You must be very stup!d. So tell me, why did gej refuse to fight boko haram until 6 weeks to an election? See, we are not fools. You are the ones that are fooling yourselves. He tried to reduce our voting strength, tried to assassinate Buhari here in Kaduna but all didn't work. God is behind us and He will severely deal with gej
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by abduljabbar4(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Let Daura dullard_ go and arrest him let's see. Simple!... B00HARI can't do more than a dead cockroach.
SeverusSnape:

Let's wait and see na. The bastard called gej will rot in jail or probably get a death sentence. You have told us a lot of things about how gej would win the election but what happened?
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by davereal(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2015
At last GEJ is vindicated. The truth shall be known very soon.
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by dailywealth1967: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2015
Those Borno so-called leaders are probably part of the sponsors of Book Haram.Arrest them Col Usman instead of indirectly alerting them
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2015
psucc:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/190603-nigerian-army-accuses-borno-leaders-of-plotting-to-prolong-boko-haram-insurgency.html

The Sabotage no be today thing now.
It will soon come to light. All the BBoG and all the nonsense kidnapping of females were part of the conspiracy, is it now that the Army wants to state it clearly?
shocked
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by opribo(m): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You must be very stup!d. So tell me, why did gej refuse to fight boko haram until 6 weeks to an election? See, we are not fools. You are the ones that are fooling yourselves. He tried to reduce our voting strength, tried to assassinate Buhari here in Kaduna but all didn't work. God is behind us and He will severely deal with gej

Ordinary I would not respond to you but because the solution inside of you has gotten to cancerous level I will just attempt to give you some points to ponder with.
Did you or did you not read that Arewa took Ihejirika to war court for dealing ruthlessly with Book.
Did you read that even PMP advises fed govt not to attack Boko haram rather negotiate.
The man arrested who disguises as a woman during the attempted/stage managed attack on PMB where is the outcome of the arrest.
Where is Kabiru Sokoto
What happened to the nyanya bomber.
Since you say GEJ is behind Boko now he is put why is Boko more ferocious than ever before.
The senator alleged to have exchanged multiple text with Boko what was the outcome.
How come Chibok girls were setup to write exams in a highly dangerous center against warning yet somebody gave the go ahead for them to write that exam. 24hrs later over 200 girls abducted in one single night with any eyebrow from villagers or security agencies.

Haba you ain't so daft now, think bro, think rationally with your God given brain, you are not a 'malu' to be controlled on what to do.
I will leave you with this food for thought. Now PMB is there he has all the machinery of government under his control. If indeed GEJ has a hand in this Boko why hasn't he invokes everything within his power to unravel the masterminds since he got into power.
In my place we have a saying that if we don't quickly apprehend a thief, the very thief will start accusing others of the crime.

2 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by OfoIgbo: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2015
But Ihejirika is not from the NorthEast.
Don't they mean the SouthEast, afterall that's where Ihejirika comes from?

Or are we to believe that Ihejirika was never involved in Boko activities?

Let the Mumu in power call his brothers to order. Afterall he's a major patron and highly respected person in the cattle herding and Boko cliques.
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by SeverusSnape(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Let's wait and see na. The bastard called gej will rot in jail or probably get a death sentence. You have told us a lot of things about how gej would win the election but what happened?
Oya, We are still waiting for the useless illiterate Certificateless Presidiot to go and arrest our hero. grin

1 Like

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2015
menix:
GEJ No try
GEJ d Clueless..
GEJ is no longer there..
It's anoda Blame game..
Soon we go hear maradona no b only marabout..

I still give it to Ihejirika com rain come sun..
The same Ihejirika that these same Northern elders wanted tried at the Hague (ICC) for seriously annihilating Boko haram ranks? Boko haram insurgency will drastically reduce if these elders are paid special attention.

2 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by abduljabbar4(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Oya, We are still waiting for the useless illiterate Certificateless Presidiot to go and arrest our hero. grin
Abeg I'm having a nice time with my babe in Murtala square. Don't disturb me
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by SeverusSnape(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Abeg I'm having a nice time with my babe in Murtala square. Don't disturb me
Wetin concern me? grin

You even get "girl"?
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by abduljabbar4(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Wetin concern me? grin

You even get "girl"?
You need to see her pic. She is more beautiful than one can ever imagine.
Ooo I love her!!
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by UmuEri(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2015
olalat:
U people are everywhere on nairaland posting jargons these days. You must rubbish anything u embrace. Nairaland has been in existence since 2005, u should nt spoil d good work of another man through ur unregulated attitude. I hardly read insightfull comments on this forum lately. Many intelligent contributor are either off or refuse to comment. Haba!!! Anything u are expose to must be rubbished.
who is this Anu 'mpama? I registered with NL in 2010 with a different Monika. So what can you tell me about NL?

Abeg Gerrarahere
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by drstone1: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by nortcentrallord(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hihihihihih, gradually they are beginning to expose themselves. NTORRRR as my Nigerian brother @ home will say.
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by SonOfEl(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
APC buhari and co, SMELL THE COFFEE.....
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by SeverusSnape(m): 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
abduljabbar4:
You need to see her pic. She is more beautiful than one can ever imagine. Ooo I love her!!
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin
Flex na... You need am.
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by abduljabbar4(m): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

Flex na... You need am.
Better. But before, u were disturbing me with ur nonsense
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by SeverusSnape(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Better. But before, u were disturbing me with ur nonsense
Oya sorry. No vex
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by mannycrown: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
I just love GEJ abeg
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Kingkamal(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
munchfani:
ABEG MOSSAD,French Foreign Legion AND CIA CARRY UNA BOKO BOYS COMOT FOR NAIJA PLS.
You hit the nail on the head bro!!B

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari / Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu / Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.