Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,809 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders (34290 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) / Nigeria ‘probes AU Seat Loss’, Suspects Sabotage By Own Officials / What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by ibietela2(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
omenka:
If you know me well, you'd know I don't do nairaland friday nights. cheesy

Na you sabi, enjoy your 5k at aso rock

4 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by poiZon: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Id!ot, jonathan is the main sponsor of boko haram. But very soon God will catch him. Dakiki jaki kawai dan shegiya. Akuya
is he trying to say dakkada?
Abasi mmi mbok, aboky dakkada da da.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by ajepako(f): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:

The judgment of Lie Mohammed would be severe ?

He is the mouthpiece of the blood tasty demons angry

word!

4 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by poiZon: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
omenka:
papa u must do today o, or u be amu robbers?
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Firefire(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Where are the brainless APC thugs ? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by judiciarypalava: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:
Na today ?

Former President Goodluck Jonathan told the elders of Borno State that the choice of getting the soldiers off the streets of Maiduguri is entirely theirs as he was willing to withdraw them immediately.

However, to achieve this, the elders will enter a commitment with the Federal Government that they should be held accountable for any killing in the state.

Responding to requests for the withdrawal of the Joint Task Force from the state , at a Town Hall meeting in Maiduguri, on Friday, the president said he was dissatisfied with the appeal of the people without due consideration to the security situation in the state.

He said, “I am not impressed with the way some spoke especially on the issue of bunkers. Who made this? No one would be interested in building this and bringing soldiers to Maiduguri.”

GEJ declared that he would not withdraw the Joint Task Force (JTF) Operation Restore Order from Borno State, as requested.

Rather, he charged the elders to bring out the Boko Haram men and stop playing to the gallery over the security challenges in the area. Both Prof Nur Alkali, former Vice Chancellor of the University of Maiduguri and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) state chairman, Alhaji Baba Basharu, had re-echoed the position of the Borno Elders’ Forum for the Federal Government to withdraw JTF troops and remove roadblocks and other security checks in the troubled state, alleging excesses in the operation of the troops and hardship of residents, as reasons for their calls.
The president asked that: “Do you think the federal government is comfortable paying the allowances of soldiers that were deployed here?”

http://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-soldiers-will-leave-maiduguri-if-jonathan/

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/boko-haram-soldiers-will-remain-in-borno-jonathan/
“From what I gathered from the governor of Yobe during my visit, the problem is coming down. It is coming down in Adamawa, in Gombe, in Bauchi and in Niger. But in Borno we still have some problems so if you elders will not condemn it you will continue to suffer under the terror of Boko Haram because without peace we cannot develop Borno.”

My broda God will prosper you for this piece. The problem of BH is with the immediate environment. Northern elites and leaders have been the problem with the North.

The richest man in Africa, from the North.

Over 80% of the oil blocks, controlled by the North.

Majority of the key appointments, Northerners have them.

Illiteracy, Northerners are on top.

Epidemic diseases, abound in the North.

Poverty, Northern agenda.

Professional beggars, all sorts abound.

Child marriage abuse and VVF, "boku" in the North.

Unproductive population distribution, North at the forefront.

Etc etc.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by poiZon: 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
tucky200:
but jona and his army chiefs were dump and clueless to hv noticed it
dump ke? Bros r you a dummy?
No be only dump na refuse.

2 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Firefire(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
judiciarypalava:

My broda God will prosper you for this piece. The problem of BH is with the immediate environment. Northern elites and leaders have been the problem with the North.

The richest man in Africa, from the North.

Over 80% of the oil blocks, controlled by the North.

Majority of the key appointments, Northerners have them.

Illiteracy, Northerners are on top.

Epidemic diseases, abound in the North.

Poverty, Northern agenda.

Professional beggars, all sorts abound.

Child marriage abuse and VVF, "boku" in the North.

Unproductive population distribution, North at the forefront.

Etc etc.

Thank you.

The introduction of Boko Haram to grab power back to the north in anticipation of the oil wells license expiration yielded result.

Jonathan is back to his village, can't they now stop this monsters ?

Oh they need amnesty

Let them cook the concoction and sell to the minions fast.

Nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by PedroJP(m): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:
Where are the brainless APC thugs ? undecided
Do u want them to counter this news with weak lies ? Relax, u'll hear them say GEJ and Igbos are the Borno elders or those elders have been imported b4 now.

6 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by poiZon: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:

Including me too if found guilty, may the judgment of Allah and his vengeance be upon all the blood tasty elements in Nigeria.

May those who supported them through media hype never found peace in this life and in life to come. angry
ameen.
R you saying people like emm demdem, egift, passingshot, omenka, orlandoOwoh, disloman, beremx, alaoeri, ngenekwenu etc will all die because they directly n deliberately fuel this crisis?
Chai i put another amen.

5 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by awa(m): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
I would not be surprised if some diehard Buharist come out to cite this as excuse why BH won't be defeated within planned time. Propaganda of the highest level....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by TheFreeOne: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
The Nigerian Army wishes to inform the public and send a very strong and serious final warning to some prominent individuals and political groups who hailed from Borno State in particular and North East generally, that there is information of plans by some highly placed individuals and political groups to undermine and scuttle the fight against terrorism and insurgency in this country.

I expect Lai/APC to twist this story soon to suit their political propaganda as usual and blame PDP/politicians in Borno/North east with a target of people like Ali-modu Sheriff.

3 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Firefire(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
PedroJP:
Do u want them to counter this news with weak lies ? Relax, u'll hear them say GEJ and Igbos are the Borno elders or those elders have been imported b4 now.

When the Nigerian Army hands led by Gen. Ihejirika was heavy upon the terrorist, my useless brother Lie Mohammed with his party ACN now APC shouted Genocide....etc

When GEJ declared state of emergency, my useless brother and wicked mouthpiece of the terrorist shouted "War Against Opposition" Even Boohary lend his weak voice. undecided

How can a ragtag of 50 miscreants overran a military barrack of more than One battalion if it was not a sabotage ?

May the enemies of Nigeria never know peace till they die mysteriously. angry

10 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Firefire(m): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
poiZon:

ameen.
R you saying people like emm demdem, egift, passingshot, omenka, orlandoOwoh, disloman, beremx, alaoeri, ngenekwenu etc will all die because they directly n deliberately fuel this crisis?
Chai i put another amen.

Those you quoted are no where to be found.

Bunch of thugs.

3 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by disloman(m): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Most comments posted are very immature and childish.GEJ is still clueless and daft.When he knows all these,What were his actions?In times of wars,some people benefit from them but you that want peace will know what to do.Buhari is now doing what is expected from the clueless.Nigeria Army!Pls do needful.God bless the Nigeria Army.
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by disloman(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
stanech:
LOL una never start.

After this 4 years of buhari you guys will transport to otuoke to beg jOnathan.

Everyday the keep proving that GEJ was an innocent man.
In your dream will that happen.GEJ is still clueless for knowing this and allow it to get to this stage.Some of you chest beaters don't have shame.What a useless people.
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by TheFreeOne: 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
stanech:
LOL una never start.

After this 4 years of buhari you guys will transport to otuoke to beg jOnathan.

Everyday the keep proving that GEJ was an innocent man.

A nairalander once said "every policy of Buhari administration will be an apology to Gej"

4 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by disloman(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
reuben79:
yes.cos gej is naturally and mentally weak
You won't get the likes cos you said the truth.For you to allow people to determine ur destiny,GEJ is clueless and daft.What if Buhari is also mentally,it is not the same thing will keep happening.I don't blame you wailers.Una rulers don exchange una brain with food.
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Excellentmind: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
disloman:
Most comments posted are very immature and childish.GEJ is still clueless and daft.When he knows all these,What were his actions?In times of wars,some people benefit from them but you that want peace will know what to do.Buhari is now doing what is expected from the clueless.Nigeria Army!Pls do needful.God bless the Nigeria Army.

You must be part of these wicked elite of borno. But nemesis will catch up with all of you very soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by mrtruth: 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=TechDensity post=38378286]At last GEJ has been vindicated[/quote As time goes by all truths will be revealed to the whole world. Every wickedness they sowed shall begin to revisit them. Thank God by then it will all no more have nothing to do with the man of peace GEJ

1 Like

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by awa(m): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
disloman:

My Honda is having ABS Alarm on the dashboard and I would have love to fix it but... I hate insincerity.
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by disloman(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Excellentmind:

You must be part of these wicked elite of borno. But nemesis will catch up with all of you very soon.
Wise ones once tell mi not to argue with a f00l cos people from the distance can tell who is who.
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by omenka(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:

Those you quoted are no where to be found.

Buddle of thugs.
When do you guys get the chance to unwind, have some fun, party, woo a damsel, club, get tipsy, make love and simply get naughty like every normal human being?? Na wa oo!! Even on friday night?? Haba! Lmao. cheesy cheesy

When I say hatred na disease, una go dey doubt me. cheesy

Bros, call ur babe abeg. So somefin different tonight. It's an honest advice. smiley

And what the heck is "buddle"?? See as you just dey misyarn. cheesy
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Excellentmind: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
When they extend bh, they will continue to kill themselves.
Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Excellentmind: 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
disloman:
Wise ones once tell mi not to argue with a f00l cos people from the distance can tell who is who.

when GEJ said it, what was your conclusion?

2 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by reuben79: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
disloman:
You won't get the likes cos you said the truth.For you to allow people to determine ur destiny,GEJ is clueless and daft.What if Buhari is also mentally,it is not the same thing will keep happening.I don't blame you wailers.Una rulers don exchange una brain with food.
do u hv rulers and leaders or stateman in ur region?u will continue slave to s/s till kindom com

1 Like

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by shakaZuIlu: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I see that terrorist abduljabbar4 viewing this thread. Fool, come and say Jonathan caused your predicament. Blame your pedophilic prophet, useless religion and stupid_ northern elders. Dan Banza

abduljabbar4 is a gworo seller - Beremx

2 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Firefire(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
omenka:
When do you guys get the chance to unwind, have some fun, party, woo a damsel, club, get tipsy, make love and simply get naughty like every normal human being?? Na wa oo!! Even on friday night?? Haba! Lmao. cheesy cheesy

When I say hatred na disease, una go dey doubt me. cheesy

Bros, call ur babe abeg. So somefin different tonight. It's an honest advice. smiley

And what the heck is "buddle"?? See as you just dey misyarn. cheesy

Talking of babe at your age when you should be at home with your wife and children ?

You must be corrupt ?

If Buhari will not probe adult of your age, I fear the corruption campaign is fraudulent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by shakaZuIlu: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
omenka:

fornicator grin angry forking women on Friday night club bet me you'll catch hiv tongue

2 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by Richmmbm(m): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Passionate04040:
When Gej said it, people called him clueless etc may almighty God reward everyone according to his or her deeds.
God bless you bro

2 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by stanech: 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
disloman:
In your dream will that happen.GEJ is still clueless for knowing this and allow it to get to this stage.Some of you chest beaters don't have shame.What a useless people.

Still on the blame game abi? E go soon red for una eye

3 Likes

Re: Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders by thundafire: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
GEJ my hero finally vindicated dat mumu Sultan nd AREWA forum nmo go shout say attack on north na attack on dy cows in dy north causing trouble with foolish mentality to rule while dier followers with dier brain diseases on NL will b calling GEJ clueless i wonder who is or are dy clueless on nw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola / Olisaemeka Akamukalem Dies In Abuja Flood / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.