Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Advise For Ladies !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise For Ladies !!! (691 Views)

Free Profesional Romance Advise For All: Men & Women! / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / 3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise For Ladies !!! by holtby09(m): 12:24am On Sep 26, 2015
take heed....lest u fall

Re: Advise For Ladies !!! by Sunexy(m): 12:26am On Sep 26, 2015
Some ladies have to see this o

Cc: lalasticlala

Front page pls
Re: Advise For Ladies !!! by Vinshu(f): 12:28am On Sep 26, 2015
Marriage is not by force.

If you are single and happy then stay single.
Re: Advise For Ladies !!! by Sunexy(m): 12:30am On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:

Baby, are u single??
Re: Advise For Ladies !!! by somadinho10: 12:44am On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:

I almost bad mouthed you but you beauty say make I try am ehh!!!....babe can I be a friend?
Re: Advise For Ladies !!! by ronald4ever(m): 12:51am On Sep 26, 2015
somadinho10:
I almost bad mouthed you but you beauty say make I try am ehh!!!....babe can I be a friend?

Anyone can lift a picture from social media and attach as theirs. Cease from having premature ejáculation at just any profile handle that have the 'f' designate and conserve whatever is left of your desiccated dignity, would you?

1 Like

Re: Advise For Ladies !!! by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 26, 2015
somadinho10:

Can you just grow up and stop embarrassing yourself? What makes you think the person in her pic is her? And even if it is her. She would never reply your quote let-alone even being your friend.
Re: Advise For Ladies !!! by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 26, 2015
ronald4ever:

Anyone can lift a picture from social media and attach as theirs. Cease from having premature ejáculation at just any profile handle that have the 'f' designate and conserve whatever is left of your desiccated dignity, would you?
damn !
Re: Advise For Ladies !!! by Vinshu(f): 1:05am On Sep 26, 2015
coolsix:

Can you just grow up and stop embarrassing yourself? What makes you think the person in her pic is her? And even if it is her. She would never reply your quote let-alone even being your friend.

As a result, I have replaced the picture with another.

It is rare to see you here
Re: Advise For Ladies !!! by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:

As a result, I have replaced the picture with another.

It is rare to see you here

K dear.

Just glancing through nairaland. Moving back to business section where I belong. It's good to see you though. Been a while smiley

Bye
Re: Advise For Ladies !!! by lekjons(m): 1:15am On Sep 26, 2015
this'll 1128th time i'm seeing/hearing thisundecided
Re: Advise For Ladies !!! by tpiander: 1:16am On Sep 26, 2015
1968 has offended you people again?

Is there anything which doesn't offend you?
Re: Advise For Ladies !!! by excellencyabia1: 1:25am On Sep 26, 2015
many ladies die pretending to appreciate being single because of lack of knowledge. most ladies are busy firing Satan without realizing that their character and life style needs to be upgraded.
Re: Advise For Ladies !!! by somadinho10: 7:25am On Sep 26, 2015
coolsix:

ok I don grow up angry

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo / I Prefer Nice And Slow From The Back,wha Abuh Ya. / Omg! See Newly Born Twins Conjoined From The Stomach In India (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.