Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Is A Cheerful Giver Different From A Prostitute. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Cheerful Giver Different From A Prostitute. (710 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Cheerful Giver Different From A Prostitute. by kstadaura: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2015
You call her prostitute because she is paid for sexual intercourse and other sexual acts that she provide, but how is she different from you that have sex with every guy you are dating? how many guys have you dated,and am sure you had sex with most of them,some of them you dont even need to stress yourself,just be nice and buy them ice cream,burger,pizza.....and you have your way and mind you not all of them came from poor background.

So pls guys are prostitutes and cheerful givers different?
Re: Is A Cheerful Giver Different From A Prostitute. by pasqal09: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2015
Cheerful givers are sluts and nymphos
Re: Is A Cheerful Giver Different From A Prostitute. by Kingsasian(m): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2015
They are different. One does it for a living the other for pleasure/ out of habit.
Re: Is A Cheerful Giver Different From A Prostitute. by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2015
Mehn... Ladies are hypocrites jawe....
Re: Is A Cheerful Giver Different From A Prostitute. by freakthingz(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2015
obviously some women have an equal or higher libido to most men
plus sex is natural too many african women are sexually repressed.......
Double standard too ladies just be careful about who you do it with and protect yaselves
orra than that enjoy
smiley

Also prozzy dey too but theres is a difference you can tell if she came for doe or the d
cool cool
Re: Is A Cheerful Giver Different From A Prostitute. by freakthingz(m): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2015
pasqal09:
Cheerful givers are sluts and nymphos

what are you mr slut shamer i bet you will be the first to smash if offered the opportunity
but then again its prolly all that sexual repression and fustrations of masturbatin gat you feelin some type of way
Re: Is A Cheerful Giver Different From A Prostitute. by FruityLass: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2015
A prostitute does it for living and cheerful giver for the love of it.
Re: Is A Cheerful Giver Different From A Prostitute. by pasqal09: 9:16am On Sep 26, 2015
freakthingz:

what are you mr slut shamer i bet you will be the first to smash if offered the opportunity
but then again its prolly all that sexual repression and fustrations of masturbatin gat you feelin some type of way

Who is this one?

Re: Is A Cheerful Giver Different From A Prostitute. by freakthingz(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2015
pasqal09:

Who is this one?

someone who is ready to eradicate ignorance
grin grin

Abi ee vex you

(1) (Reply)

A Nice Response To An Ex-girl/boy Friend / The Ugly Truth: If You Cheat On Someone, You Do Not Love That Person. / Funny Things Some Lady Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.