Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,518 members, 7,861,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? (6560 Views)

Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by moslanry(m): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2015
Good morning , am olasunkanmi based in lagos mushin, working, friendly, God fearing, easy going, jovial, I need a lady that's ready for a serious relationship, my whtssap no is 07066758380 n my pin is 28D65D1D, pls. Serious one. Only plx

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by southcent: 7:09am On Sep 27, 2015
here is one for you grin

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by bioduneberry(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2015
Harmonyemerald:
Lagos is big, busy and people are always in a hurry. And for the working class, its worse because your weekends are not even guaranted. Sometimes you have errands to run, sometimes its professional exams and its classes. Bt there is never a defined place to meet someone, if you sometimes take ot time to go to a cinema, there are a lot of single ladies there to relax too, shoprite, even on your way to work, weddings, in your street, church, super market where you go for your groceries, your sister's friends, even online. There is never a particular place. My friend met this guy on her way to church on a very busy road. She was trekking while he was driving. He had to find out the particular church she entered,then find a parking space and then locate the church just to say hi to her and today they are engaged, (countdown to the wedding self). #lol# my point is there is no designated place for meeting. If you see a girl you like sitting in a bus in traffic and you see her come down from that bus and you can park somewhere without latsma people harressing you, why not?

Nothing is given to people these days, you have to go after what you want. If you see a nice pix on your friend's dp, don't be shy to ask whether the girl is single or not. This is lagos,people are everywhere, you just have to be open minded and don't be shy to ask your friends to set you up. Hey, weekend professional programmes are equally a great place, I know how many people in my class that have started dating. Just be open minded, pray as well about what you want so that you will not just meet anyhow person cos we girls, we are crazy.
#myopnionthough#

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by debaj10: 10:39am On Sep 27, 2015
Where do u work? Help out the females there, they'll link you up.
Where do you worship? Join a society there, the sisters will link you up.
Where do you live? Help out at or organise community events like football or board-game leagues for the kids, their parents will link you up.
- Do you go to your residents' association meeting? Join their functions, the landlords will link you up!
What sports do you do? Join up with a few friends and they'll link you up.
What (super) market do you shop at? Become a regular over the next 2 weeks and the staff (ladies) will link you up.
When was the last time you chatted with an old (primary, secondary or university) school mate? See how many people you know?
Why not make it a family project- tell your parents and siblings that you're looking for a lady for a (serious) relationship- See how your peeps will organise- e go fear you! But you know most of us don't go through them, 'cos we're looking for fun- not until 'water don pass garri' before we get our heads straight! cheesy

Of course, any 2 projects above will be a good start, but these are ideas that you need to invest time in (2 OR MORE WEEKS)- and a little bit of money. But mostly, you're interacting with people whom you ALREADY KNOW, so confidence shouldn't be an issue.

Meanwhile-
How many social events do you attend in a week? How many of your friends/colleagues do you go to visit at home? How many people in your work/home life do you give gifts IN PERSON on their birthday?
And this is all outside the usual social hangouts- clubs, parties, cinemas, shopping centers, parks, museums, THE BEACHES OF LAGOS (daytime o!), even at bus stops- in nice areas. wink

Remember- ALWAYS smile, greet, acknowledge, be polite and courteous, help out and give a good first impression.

Goodluck!

Visit dznubians.- A free dating portal for friendship, relationships and networking.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by Cooleasy(m): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2015
Harmonyemerald:
Lagos is big, busy and people are always in a hurry. And for the working class, its worse because your weekends are not even guaranted. Sometimes you have errands to run, sometimes its professional exams and its classes. Bt there is never a defined place to meet someone, if you sometimes take ot time to go to a cinema, there are a lot of single ladies there to relax too, shoprite, even on your way to work, weddings, in your street, church, super market where you go for your groceries, your sister's friends, even online. There is never a particular place. My friend met this guy on her way to church on a very busy road. She was trekking while he was driving. He had to find out the particular church she entered,then find a parking space and then locate the church just to say hi to her and today they are engaged, (countdown to the wedding self). #lol# my point is there is no designated place for meeting. If you see a girl you like sitting in a bus in traffic and you see her come down from that bus and you can park somewhere without latsma people harressing you, why not?

Nothing is given to people these days, you have to go after what you want. If you see a nice pix on your friend's dp, don't be shy to ask whether the girl is single or not. This is lagos,people are everywhere, you just have to be open minded and don't be shy to ask your friends to set you up. Hey, weekend professional programmes are equally a great place, I know how many people in my class that have started dating. Just be open minded, pray as well about what you want so that you will not just meet anyhow person cos we girls, we are crazy.
#myopnionthough#
This is the best comment I have seen on this topic so far. You must be a very mature and intelligent lady.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by 400billionman: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
deyemia:
Dear NL men,

Im a comfortable bachelor with a normal lagos life, meaning only weekends to myself. It's kind of becoming worrisome to find a lady nowadays. Most girls I meet are either passing by on a busy road enroute to of from work during the week and you can appear really desperate trying to woo a lady at that time. I have said hi/good morning to a few that we never met again.

fast forward to weekends, we all know selection on weekends depend on the environment. Hence my question. Where can someone meet the good or average ones preferably non unilag girls?

Keep on greeting girls. One day one of them will recognize you on a second meeting..

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by deyemia: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
halfrica:
Non unilag angry angry angry angry
Why op ?
most unilag girls smoke skunk, shisha and drink codein. I only drink water, juice and sometyms redwine, the first time I tried weed, I started feeling guilty for something I did 7 years back.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by deyemia: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
400billionman:

Keep on greeting girls. One day one of them will recognize you on a second meeting..
You dey whine me abi?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by deyemia: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
southcent:
here is one for you grin
Why?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
deyemia:

most unilag girls smoke skunk, shisha and drink codein. I only drink water, juice and sometyms redwine, the first time I tried weed, I started feeling guilty for something I did 7 years back.

Baby u met the wild ones well u met dose in clubs nd all
60%of unilag girls are wild 20% too dey form 10% too like fyt nd wahala 10%church Godly girls
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by deyemia: 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
moslanry:
Good morning , am olasunkanmi based in lagos mushin, working, friendly, God fearing, easy going, jovial, I need a lady that's ready for a serious relationship, my whtssap no is 07066758380 n my pin is 28D65D1D, pls. Serious one. Only plx
Please did you read this post before commentn?

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by deyemia: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
pillowcase:
Hi..we can be friends cool
Any particular reason?

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
OP I think they're everywhere. Lagos is like the New York of Nigeria. So any kind of girl you want, excluding village girls I guess, you will see. Try to avoid the extremes: the super rich and the super poor, cause they both have serious wahala.

Lagos Babes are the best grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Cooleasy:

This is the best comment I have seen on this topic so far. You must be a very mature and intelligent lady.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Try to avoid the extremes: the super rich and the super poor, cause they both have serious wahala.
May you elaborate on that?
Especially why would a Super rich girl have too much wahala!
Sounds like a stereotype to me.

I understand a poor girl might be too demanding and all.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
Brandnew2:

If you're not a super rich guy then a super rich girl will definitely have wahala. Even if you are one, it's usually good to avoid the extremes in life.

And yeah it's a stereotype but not any less so then the one about the "poor" girls. You'd be surprised that a rich girl is even more demanding.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
I'll go with the extremes argument @MrsPhyno but you also make it seem like being super rich is a curse.

I for one don't get fascinated by extreme wealth because I'm well exposed to the trapping of being wealthy even though I am not "super rich".

However girls from rich background seem to be well taken care of and that may be a plus in terms of physical beauty.

Regarding them been demanding. Yes, they may have acquired an expensive taste which their personal income may not support as they grow older and less dependent of family support.

So in a way you're right.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
Brandnew2:
I'll go with the extremes argument @MrsPhyno but you also make it seem like being super rich is a curse.

I for one don't get fascinated by extreme wealth because I'm well exposed to the trapping of being wealthy even though I am not "super rich".

However girls from rich background seem to be well taken care of and that may be a plus in terms of physical beauty.

Regarding them been demanding. Yes, they may have acquired an expensive taste which their personal income may not support as they grow older and less dependent of family support.

So in a way you're right.
I'm not making it seem like anything
Being super rich is all I want out of life so I can't consider it a curse grin

Do as you wish o, don't feel restricted by any socio-economic boundaries. Super rich or dirt poor or somewhere in between, do what makes you happy grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by deyemia: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
halfrica:

60%of unilag girls are wild 20% too dey form 10% too like fyt nd wahala 10%church Godly girls

I second your opinion, they know too much, kudos to them wink
halfrica:

I second your opinion, they know too much, kudos to them
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by deyemia: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Brandnew2:

Super rich girls want to have last say regardless of your mum's opinion. most of them,

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by deyemia: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:
OP I think they're everywhere. Lagos is like the New York of Nigeria. So any kind of girl you want, excluding village girls I guess, you will see. Try to avoid the extremes: the super rich and the super poor, cause they both have serious wahala.

Lagos Babes are the best grin

well as much as you're right, being rich or poor is not the problem but meeting one. No one is perfect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What are The Benefit Of Taking All These Alcoholic Drinks(photo Attached) / There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. / Married Woman Caught By Husband Sleeping With Another Man In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.