Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. (6500 Views)

What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) / Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by dacblogger: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
I ve always being very nice and kind to almost everyone. Am the kind of person that can starve just to see a stranger eat,i can give out my last card just to put a smile on som1's face...
When it comes to relationships,i am always very faithful and loyal to my bf buh yet i still get cheated on and abused..
I have always being very prayerful,i stay away from pples marriage the best i can(i dnt mingle with married men even when am tempted to) ... I am the nicest person you can come across but yet i still dnt get 2 be treated right,i practically dnt get anything i want.
So it got me thinking ,What is the use of been good when you dnt gain anything from it Is it that the good lord who i so much believe and trust in does not acknowledge my been good?
I have come to the conclusion that good things happen to bad pple and the good ones are practically left out to suffer and fend for themselves.
I might be wrong tho,so i want 2 know if am right or just being delusional.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by boynigeria(m): 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
dacblogger:
I ve always being very nice and kind to almost everyone. Am the kind of person that can starve just to see a stranger eat,i can give out my last card just to put a smile on som1's face...
When it comes to relationships,i am always very faithful and loyal to my bf buh yet i still get cheated on and abused..
I have always being very prayerful,i stay away from pples marriage the best i can(i dnt mingle with married men even when am tempted to) ... I am the nicest person you can come across but yet i still dnt get 2 be treated right,i practically dnt get anything i want.
So it got me thinking ,What is the use of been good when you dnt gain anything from it Is it that the good lord who i so much believe and trust in does not acknowledge my been good?
I have come to the conclusion that good things happen to bad pple and the good ones are practically left out to suffer and fend for themselves.

my dear....life is abt ur status of happiness. dont do thinks because they work or they dont. do things cos they make u comfortable and happy to do

if been good is who u are, forcing urself to be otherwise could bring terrible result

14 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by dingbang(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
You are right, buh please i"d advise you keep being a nice person.. always be the you in you, no matter how much people try to change you.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by dacblogger: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
dingbang:
You are right, buh please i"d advise you keep being a nice person.. always be the you in you, no matter how much people try to change you.
thanks much.
Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
It pays to be a good person...that may not happen now, but it does in the long run.

Op, just keep being good, don't be discouraged.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by gabinogem(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
U don't have to hate urself for being nice. I think u are not just fortunate for not mingling with friends that don't appreciate ur nice nature.

It takes the wise & the brave to be kind at heart. It's priceless, don't trade it for anything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by adaksbullet: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jus looked on these gilr that his call his name blacbloga angry while we ppls do good too u wen u are alway do copy and paste off ppls work and postednit on ur blog? undecided

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeee angry
Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by dacblogger: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
adaksbullet:
Jus looked on these gilr that his call his name blacbloga angry while we ppls do good too u wen u are alway do copy and paste off ppls work and postednit on ur blog? undecided

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeee angry
what are you saying ,sorry 2 disappoint you buh your mistaking me for som1 else.
modified.. i used 2 have this level of respect and likeness for you cos of your posts,i find it funny. buh it kindaa reduced with this your comment,i am disappointed.
Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
dacblogger:
am just like ur type buh i turned from good to bad
Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by exolve(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
you don't have to stop doing good.....you might not receive your reward now but i hope soon your good will come fort....for you....

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by dacblogger: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
Zceesneh:
Trust me,that path is very tempting..
Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
hm...was thinking about this recently and ive come to conclude that "Good girl no dey epp"

.......................... ... .................

jus keep doin ur best, there is always a reward . dont give up

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
Zceesneh:
Do you find happiness within you for being bad?.
Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by Jayson1: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
asuo27:
Hmmm! That's a $2million question. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
asuo27:
yup, people forced me don't blame me, people will call u all sort of names for being a jew, even accuse u of what u didn't do, it pays to being bad at least everybody will take u serious
Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
dacblogger:

Trust me,that path is very tempting..
am enjoying it ooo
Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by kinggogo: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Thats lyf sha buh neva stop bn gud

What goes around always cums around. Lyf is all bouh karma

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
Zceesneh:
yup, people forced me don't blame me, people will call u all sort of names for being a jew, even accuse u of what u didn't do, it pays to being bad at least everybody will take u serious
You're wrong.
You shouldn't care about what people think, so far as your ways are in line with God's principles...that's the ultimate.

Now that you're bad, you're hurting souls knowingly and unknowingly...too bad!.
Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
dacblogger:

You are probably suffering from self righteousness, You think because you think you are a good person, everything will be rosy and you deserve the best BoyFriend, friends, Job opportunities etc

No. That isn't how life is. You have to take the right step to get the right results, Nobody cares about your goodness undecided

One rule of thumb, Love yourself first in anything you do. selfish or not, that is how the World sees it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by adaksbullet: 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
dacblogger:

what are you saying ,sorry 2 disappoint you buh your mistaking me for som1 else.
modified.. i used 2 have this level of respect and likeness for you cos of your posts,i find it funny. buh it kindaa reduced with this your comment,i am disappointed.
grin grin grin grin grin

His Payne him on his assssssssssss cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jayson1:
Hmmm! That's a $2million question. cheesy
There are situations we find ourselves that we consider being the bad people...he's not alone thou, but thinking of hurting humanity and of course God will frown at you for doing that...we just withdraw. grin
Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by adaksbullet: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
dacblogger:

Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
asuo27:
You're wrong.
You shouldn't care about what people think, so far as your ways are in line with God's principles...that's the ultimate.

Now that you're bad, you're hurting souls knowingly and unknowingly...too bad!.
hurting what undecided
Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
Zceesneh:
hurting what undecided
So your act of being bad doesn't include hurting people?.
Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by Jayson1: 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
asuo27:
There are situations we find ourselves that we consider being the bad people...he's not alone thou, but thinking of hurting humanity and of course God will frown at you for doing that...we just withdraw. grin
Sometimes, it's good to be bad. Don't you think so?
Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by dacblogger: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
truthsayer007:

You are probably suffering from self righteousness, You think because you think you are a good person, everything will be rosy and you deserve the best BoyFriend, friends, Job opportunities etc

No. That isn't how life is. You have to take the right step to get the right results, Nobody cares about your goodness undecided

One rule of thumb, Love yourself first in anything you do. selfish or not, that is how the World sees it.

my being a good person does not stop me from doing things the right way or working hard ,but still at the end of everything pple that dnt work as hard as you do tend to get things easier..
For example,i read my books,work hard in university ,at the end of everything i graduate with a 2.1 gp and som1 that probably sorted her way out or slept her way through comes out with the same g.p or even a higher point..
I want to see you try and justify that

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
asuo27:
So your act of being bad doesn't include hurting people?.
am a gentle guy, i mind my business i don't have the mind to hurt others, buh if u look for my trouble i will break ur head not u ooo
Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by AlexCk: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
I understand ya @op,

Sometimes, life's unfair,
That doesn't mean u shouldn't be ur nice self, i presume "ur niceness" motivate ya kinda.

The only thing I can say is, as u are being all nice, just be smart too, don't let being "too nice" over cloud ur judgement tho.

P.S: being ursef is the most amazing thing in the world, cuz u don't have to worry about people, except those that luv ya

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
Zceesneh:
am a gentle guy, i mind my business i don't have the mind to hurt others, buh if u look for my trouble i will break ur head not u ooo
cheesy grin
Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by omega1685: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
you are not only absolutely right but fully condemned to live in misery. to be candid you Will scarcely see that goodness of yours reciprocated. i'm à living example of your experiences for over 15 years and counting. to name à few, as à top management staff, i employed persons that end up setting me up and blackmailing me and i get kicked out of job. by my intuitiveness, i grant persons European nationality which i don't have. they send millions to their parents, build estates, sweep their relatives to Europe. when i beg for just some thing to add up and pay my rents, i Will get the mockery of my life. this is just a tip of an iceberg. i don't even know why i am posting this b/c, i have decided to only live as an observer in this evil world. unless you wish to prolong your misery. else i suggest à radical change of attitude. i hate typing especially on phone yet i tried just to let you see the futility of being good. Will you live for 200 years or are the one that hope to be compensated only in the grave ? better wake up. i am always online only to read. this so far is my third and may be last post i don't know.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jayson1:
Sometimes, it's good to be bad. Don't you think so?
It depends. cheesy grin
Re: There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy grin
why u de laugh?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? / Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: / What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.