Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers (4885 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Groom's Ex Stands Up In Church In Malawi, Claims They Are Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by Tallesty1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
ur babe must get patience wella ooo
Those things are nothing to worry about if you know your partner.
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by Cutehector(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
tnx boss,oya chop kiss,hope ur bae is nt here oooh
thanks... smiley naah she isn't.
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by SonOfEl(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
I think I do sir,because everyone knows he doesn't cheat even I overheard his friends teasing him that his addicted to sticking with a girl for years because its hard for them to do that,but my own problem is dat his EX,am nt rly sure if they are just normal friends has he claimed for real...tnx

if you do trust your man, then worry less about the girl. its your mans headache to overcome, not yours, should his ex try to entice him directly or indirectly. just keep loving your man with all your heart and from time to time in a while, show your jealousy to him, it shows you want him for yourself alone and you don't find it funny him being too comfortable with other girls, whether ex or no ex.
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by spellingcheck(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
and u think u don't av that manner too with wat u sent to me??I hate insults that was why I included that in my typings

What you*** @bolded

anyways now, after all the insults, what award did you get?

are your problems solved?

if i were you and i find my quote insulting to me, i will ignore it.
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
just take a look at what you're typing, nkea o style ko gini?

e' gon' go' yaff'
can't you type in a more comprehensible manner?
. Nna nkea nwe ka odi, I can't even read meaning into all her write up.

Emmm op, please from all you have said here, you have a very long way to go in learning about men and relationship.

What's wrong in him using the ex's pic as dp to commemorate her birthday.

Nne chill, build another life outside him, if you are busy, you will hardly notice all these things you listed here.

An elderly lady will always tell us, you don't own a man until he is married to you.

P.S am not encouraging cheating oh.
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
Adaobi12:

Emmm op, please from all you have said here, you have a very long way to go in learning about men and relationship.

Nne chill, build another life outside him, if you are busy, you will hardly notice all these things you listed here.

An elderly lady will always tell us, you don't own a man until he is married to you.

P.S am not advocating cheating oh.
#smiles, nne imara mma.
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . #smiles, nne imara mma.
Dalu.
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by OyinMIXmola(f): 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
spellingcheck:

What you*** @bolded
anyways now, after all the insults, what award did you get?
are your problems solved?
if i were you and i find my quote insulting to me, i will ignore it.
oga ah don ear
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by OyinMIXmola(f): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
Adaobi12:

P.S am not encouraging cheating oh.
k
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by OyinMIXmola(f): 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
SonOfEl:

if you do trust your man, then worry less about the girl. its your mans headache to overcome, not yours, should his ex try to entice him directly or indirectly. just keep loving your man with all your heart and from time to time in a while, show your jealousy to him, it shows you want him for yourself alone and you don't find it funny him being too comfortable with other girls, whether ex or no ex.
thank you sooooooooooo much man,you makin sense,more greese to your elbow sir!now I belive not evryone,s got brains,just few and you are part of them
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by OyinMIXmola(f): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Cutehector:
thanks... smiley naah she isn't.
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by SonOfEl(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
thank you sooooooooooo much man,you makin sense,more greese to your elbow sir!now I belive not evryone,s got brains,just few and you are part of them

thanks dear, all the best...remember, your jealousy should be shown in a while from time to time, not every time. God bless.
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by Mcbussy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
About the pix upload, I think it's a normal trend for pple to upload d pix of others on their bday.

Then about him needing the lady's assistance for some things. I think he is still in some form of agreement with her and he must have lied that he's no longer dating her. So it's either she believes they're still dating and he's just using her to get some gains, or he's lying to you and using u as an available gf while she's away. Either way, it's not a very good situation. So I'll advise that you get to find out who he's really fooling and who he's serious with.

Maybe you should sit him down and ask him to choose between d 2 of u...from there u'll have ur answer. If he stays away from her because of u, then that means u are his main priority, but if he comes up with the; "I need some favours from her" excuse, don't be fooled, ur just there to keep his body and soul together pending when his love arrives.
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by anigbajumo(m): 6:22am On Sep 27, 2015
AsanwaKC:
isn't it easy to write with grammatical errors than this?? now I have serious headache trying to comprehend.. embarassed

All in d name of Love,dnt mind d babe
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by anigbajumo(m): 6:40am On Sep 27, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
Hehehehehehehez,evrything don taya me completely oooh,these so called nigga has juz changed his DP to a more beautiful and sexy pics of d babe...mehn am loving diz action film,yet his still calling me sweetheart,thunder wan fire u abi

Keep calm,da nigga looks confused,sit him down again nd try to resolve finz out....

Jst try to paly astute as the game is unfold nt covetous attitude u embark on.....
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by funkyglitz: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2015
Babe ur guy knwing ur parents is nt enuf criteria to determine if d guy is true ad bsides its jxt a rship jxt free the guy ad am nt sayin u shuld cheat or anyfin but I blive if the guy is truly urs he wil cm bk ad u r sooooo feelin insecure cos no nid knwin ur bf password and holding his fone cos it tkes more dan that 2 knw if he is sincere
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by xtervaganza(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
Please pals,I need a mature advice frm y'll...I have a guy I love soo much and am sure e lovs me too,e knws ma mom nd siblings nd they al like him,but before we startd dating,e has a babe nd theyv bin togeda for awhile,buh e said they aren't datin anymore bcuz d gal is nw in uk moreso they aren't compatible religion nd tribe wise,I was rest assured at first,buh I became so worried whenever I see the babes call everytym on my guys phone,then I confronted him one day nd al e cld tel me was"am I nt shown u al d love am supposed to?diz babe u tokin abt is som1 I can't juz free like dat,she's helpn me wif som tins datz vry important to ma life,juz get ur mind rested huh,I gat u always"den e continued wif hz chat on hz laptop...now I got d shock of my life when I woke up diz mawnin nd saw his DP on bbm,e uploaded the pix of d lady,nd also wishn er happy birthday...guys abeg does it make sense for a guy to do dat wen e knws hz no more dating d babe,or ladies can u take thatam confused,e even tod me its ntn dat they ar juz frnds nw,wat do I do plzzzzzzzzzzzz..Dnt insult me oooh abeg cuz ah knw nairalanders
dont be a drama queen, he only put her picture on his bbm for her birthday. I've done that with friends countless times

You're right to be worried about him speaking woth her all the time, but the bbm dp thing na normal thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Someone Said This Happened To A Gay (graphic Image) / Does Sex Has Anything To Do With person's Destiny? / Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.