Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. (14539 Views)

(Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? / Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? / Graphic Photos: See What Happened After They Went To Visit Their Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by lyntiffany(f): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
ivyT:

eh ya..i b transgender
if you be trans..... whatever ,wetin concern you and honey?
Abi you wan aproko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
lyntiffany:
it's all about using ur tongue to lick ( lap ) the soft button of her G- spot.

Copy that?
the tongue can't get to the center of gravity, d tongue cld mostly achieve clitoral orgasm and the rest but not gspot kinda orgasm, d gspot is way in........
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Mcbussy(m): 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
gj22:

If you weren't such a grammar nazi, you will know that writing in informal settings is different from writing/speaking in a formal settings. Who cares how it is spelt on nairaland? The problem should be when it is written like that during exam.

When I type, I just type the shortest way possible.

Well I wasn't talking about u or anybody specifically, I also wasn't talking about nairaland posts alone. Trust me, I have seen people write like that in tests and even application letters.
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
coltdolt:
Going down is the highlight of the deal!!! Most times y'all wanna ram in, we just want to be eaten and eaten WELL!! You know, play with the tongue and stuff.... embarassed embarassed

By the way, it's 'I'm' not 'Am'. undecided

it is not healthy to go down on a naija babe. it doesn't matter if they like it or not. Don't kill yourself to impress any woman.

The wise would hear

2 Likes

Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by deflover(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
hmm going down is not for learners.....i will give you a few tips....first you start by kissing her ears....her eyes....her lips....then down her neck..you move lower to her breasts.....spend time sucking slowly and in circles....the you move btw her breasts and stroll down to a belly buttons....deep into her belly button....then you take a walk down her pussy.....dont rush to eat her yet.....take her legs and plant wet kisses on her thighs......play a bit with the top of her pussy but dont go in yet....flip her pussy lips with your tongue...relax and take soft breathes.....go a bit deep and flip her pussy walls.....dont rush her and press to hard....go a bit higer till you have the clitoris in your mouth....lick and stroke it in circular motions....dont be too fast....make sure you roll your tongue over it in slow circles....add a bit of pressure....and as she jerks up make sure you grap her ass.....pull her over.... stop a few times....then ask her to sit on your face in the 69 position....and begin again to lick her in circles....wrap her around her waist line and allow her have free movement to twist her waist as you nibble her clit.....when you notice she is about to come ....stop again....let her wait for it....take her in like that again.....suck and nibble at the clit...do this over and over again till you think she is ready....let her explode as she sits on your face and jerk and jerk till she can take it anymore....dont let her go...keep sucking as she cums...hold her down...do it till she is tired and let her explode in multiple cums....she may even give you a good Mouth Action as you nibble her...suck her cum...let it drip into you....dont use too much Silva as you suck....always make sure as you do this you make as little as possible saliva stay in your mouth.....it tastes super nice as you drink her cum trust me wink wink wink wink

9 Likes

Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Avalon316:

it is not healthy to go down on a naija babe. it doesn't matter if they like it or not. Don't kill yourself to impress any woman.

The wise would hear

I'm a lady! And I've not heard complaints from the caretaker of my headquarters. Dude you need to mind who you go down on... undecided embarassed kiss
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
lol
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Avalon316:

he won't complain na. you seem to be in control of his destiny with your cheap pu#$$y.

The dullard go get sense one day. He is just licking the remnants of sperm from your customers and your menses. #Gosh
guy wat did she write dt warranted u writing dis way?

Nb I neva abused u.

It's a matured topic, just comment and observe, no need 4 derailing. #thanks
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by fxbot: 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
lyntiffany:
it's all about using ur tongue to lick ( lap ) the soft button of her G- spot.

"Modified"

Pls do not suck cos there is every tendency of swallowing her fluid that's the reason it's safer to tongue lick her labia than to suck.

Copy that?
are you really a lady?
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by dikSean(m): 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
sweetorgasms:
ure nothing but a sex starved he goat, i know ure mistake as a result of a broken condom hence u behave like a feverish monkey, what a stuupid thread.

Why nau?
You no dey sabi yoke
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 28, 2015
EggovinMma:
DEPENDS!!!

IT MAY TASTE LIKE OKPOROKO DRIED FISH
SOME TASTE LIKE KOTE FISH
SOME FIT TASTE LIKE KPANLA FISH.

PLEASE DONT EAT SUYA BEFORE GOING DOWN THERE embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

HAPPY IS THE GUY WHO EATS A WELL GROOMED POCCCCY!!!!FOR THE BLESSING OF THE LORD OF KONJI WILL BE FOREVER ON HIM!!!

Feels that good to you guys?
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 28, 2015
Ladies have so much interest in this, didn't know they enjoyed it this much.
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 28, 2015
[quote author=Avalon316 post=38442089][/quote]

Why are you so pained? You do not know me yet you insult me? Is that what makes you feel like a man? Insulting unknown people online? Sad, I must say. Go in peace! I hope you find the joy you need in this country of ours. I'm a lover, not a fighter. embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Chizzled06(m): 5:14am On Sep 28, 2015
Lick, not suck
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 28, 2015
chigo93:
guy wat did she write dt warranted u writing dis way?

Nb I neva abused u.

It's a matured topic, just comment observe, no need 4 derailing. #thanks

I'm sorry . will edit my response.
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 28, 2015
coltdolt:

Why are you so pained? You do not know me yet you insult me? Is that what makes you feel like a man? Insulting unknown people online? Sad, I must say. Go in peace! I hope you find the joy you need in this country of ours. I'm a lover, not a fighter. embarassed

I'm sorry. I will edit my response.

1 Like

Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by ewizard1: 7:13am On Sep 28, 2015
Crazy peeps on NL dis days! grin
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 28, 2015
Avalon316:

I'm sorry. I will edit my response.

You wrote 'I'M' not the 'AM' I always see on nairaland! You've won my respect. kiss kiss
Go and sin no more. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by IamLEGEND1: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by laurenjones: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by laurenjones: 9:51am On Sep 28, 2015
deflover:
hmm going down is not for learners.....i will give you a few tips....first you start by kissing her ears....her eyes....her lips....then down her neck..you move lower to her breasts.....spend time sucking slowly and in circles....the you move btw her breasts and stroll down to a belly buttons....deep into her belly button....then you take a walk down her pussy.....dont rush to eat her yet.....take her legs and plant wet kisses on her thighs......play a bit with the top of her pussy but dont go in yet....flip her pussy lips with your tongue...relax and take soft breathes.....go a bit deep and flip her pussy walls.....dont rush her and press to hard....go a bit higer till you have the clitoris in your mouth....lick and stroke it in circular motions....dont be too fast....make sure you roll your tongue over it in slow circles....add a bit of pressure....and as she jerks up make sure you grap her ass.....pull her over.... stop a few times....then ask her to sit on your face in the 69 position....and begin again to lick her in circles....wrap her around her waist line and allow her have free movement to twist her waist as you nibble her clit.....when you notice she is about to come ....stop again....let her wait for it....take her in like that again.....suck and nibble at the clit...do this over and over again till you think she is ready....let her explode as she sits on your face and jerk and jerk till she can take it anymore....dont let her go...keep sucking as she cums...hold her down...do it till she is tired and let her explode in multiple cums....she may even give you a good Mouth Action as you nibble her...suck her cum...let it drip into you....dont use too much Silva as you suck....always make sure as you do this you make as little as possible saliva stay in your mouth.....it tastes super nice as you drink her cum trust me wink wink wink wink

This is Nonsense! Abasha
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Bamz555: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2015
EggovinMma:
DEPENDS!!!

IT MAY TASTE LIKE OKPOROKO DRIED FISH
SOME TASTE LIKE KOTE FISH
SOME FIT TASTE LIKE KPANLA FISH.

PLEASE DONT EAT SUYA BEFORE GOING DOWN THERE embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

HAPPY IS THE GUY WHO EATS A WELL GROOMED POCCCCY!!!!FOR THE BLESSING OF THE LORD OF KONJI WILL BE FOREVER ON HIM!!!

LOLzzzzzzzzzz! Ur real dad!
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by datyrone(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2015
woe to any nigga dat chops a kpekus without nafdac number... sad

1 Like

Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
Even if I'm high... I ain't sucking sh!t cuz that hole what created to be banged!
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Etetejake(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Don't forget the tongue condom. use it well.
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by phabuloz(m): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
ivyT:

this is crazy mehn
lolz..g
mehn certainlybur tlking out of xperience ,theyvlike using dia hand to push d head deep there!!!
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
laurenjones:

This is Nonsense! Abasha

After you don screengrab the post abi? I gerrit! wink wink tongue
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Enockia(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
na kpekwus bugger
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by nicerod(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
Chai. Mo fe labo Just use ur tongue 2 on d clit&labias 4 like 3mins.
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
shocked shocked shocked cry
deflover:
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by ivyT(f): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
phabuloz:
mehn certainlybur tlking out of xperience ,theyvlike using dia hand to push d head deep there!!!
same way males like using their hand to push d head deep there!!!!
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
if the girl's clean (hygienically), what are you waiting for DIG IN!!! undecided
PS: Go for a woman with brains They all have Vaginas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? / Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.