Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. (14532 Views)

(Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? / Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? / Graphic Photos: See What Happened After They Went To Visit Their Babe (2) (3) (4)

Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
if the girl's clean (hygienically), what are you waiting for DIG IN!!!
PS: Go for a woman with brains. They all have Vaginas.

Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Edipee(m): 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
capsule:
Happy is d dude who doesn't swallow d saliva, for he shall Nt experience swore throat........op, pls make sure u restrain her hands b4 u go in...else she ko use d hand bury ur mouth nose and eye inbtw......death by suffocation isn't a cool way to die...
Lol. Naughty buoy!

Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by capsule(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
ivyT:

same way males like using their hand to push d head deep there!!!!
...lolz..buh d female anatomy doesn't ncourage breathing down south, quite unlike d male...infact wetin person wan breath sef, d wan Whr we chop for mouth never do? chia...
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 02, 2015
macbede:
if the girl's clean (hygienically), what are you waiting for DIG IN!!!

PS: Go for a woman with brains.
They all have Vaginas.
how do you mean ladies with brains got vagina?

You mean intelligent ladies have better sex or wat?
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Esumai(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
It's d same Pussy that my baby uses 4 her monthly period dt I tasted cool. It tastes lyk ehmm don't know,its better experienced,dont swallow d saliva o. Thank me later!
I was told it smells like fish.. Is it true?
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 3:28am On Jun 08, 2016
Sucking a pussy is the bomb and if u have not given a lady a head then ur wicked. Lesbo's enjoy this to the fullest. Whatsapp me if u want to have a head or if u need a lesbo 09056517460
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 3:30am On Jun 08, 2016
lyntiffany:
it's all about using ur tongue to lick ( lap ) the soft button of her G- spot.

"Modified"

Pls do not suck cos there is every tendency of swallowing her fluid that's the reason it's safer to tongue lick her labia than to suck.

Copy that?
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
I finally did it and it ws awesome. No odour all cos the babe is very neat. Send me a pm if u want me to suck me cos i really enjoyed it.
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by dukeprince50: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
Mugabe said and i quote, u sex her wit condom den eat hear wit ur mouth, wat ar u preventing, cattareh or headache? I havnt tasted a kitten and my advice is nt taste it except u ar a terrible pervert.
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by dukeprince50: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pinopinoguy:
I finally did it and it ws awesome. No odour all cos the babe is very neat. Send me a pm if u want me to suck me cos i really enjoyed it.
ur judgement in heaven wil be awaiting trial, God no reason ur matter quick wen u die.
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Going down is the highlight of the deal!!! Most times y'all wanna ram in, we just want to be eaten and eaten WELL!! You know, play with the tongue and stuff.... embarassed embarassed

By the way, it's 'I'm' not 'Am'. undecided
do u still hack xbox 360 ..xkey...
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by chronique(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Just make sure you're the only one pissing insidethat vj cos if you aren't the only one stickingyour dick in,there would be no difference betweenyou anda man licking a public toilet. Ladies these days,be fucking around like it's a chore.
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by dudesexy1111(m): 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
Well if she is clean down dere.... And get ready to taste something sult...
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
deflover:
hmm going down is not for learners.....i will give you a few tips....first you start by kissing her ears....her eyes....her lips....then down her neck..you move lower to her breasts.....spend time sucking slowly and in circles....the you move btw her breasts and stroll down to a belly buttons....deep into her belly button....then you take a walk down her pussy.....dont rush to eat her yet.....take her legs and plant wet kisses on her thighs......play a bit with the top of her pussy but dont go in yet....flip her pussy lips with your tongue...relax and take soft breathes.....go a bit deep and flip her pussy walls.....dont rush her and press to hard....go a bit higer till you have the clitoris in your mouth....lick and stroke it in circular motions....dont be too fast....make sure you roll your tongue over it in slow circles....add a bit of pressure....and as she jerks up make sure you grap her ass.....pull her over.... stop a few times....then ask her to sit on your face in the 69 position....and begin again to lick her in circles....wrap her around her waist line and allow her have free movement to twist her waist as you nibble her clit.....when you notice she is about to come ....stop again....let her wait for it....take her in like that again.....suck and nibble at the clit...do this over and over again till you think she is ready....let her explode as she sits on your face and jerk and jerk till she can take it anymore....dont let her go...keep sucking as she cums...hold her down...do it till she is tired and let her explode in multiple cums....she may even give you a good Mouth Action as you nibble her...suck her cum...let it drip into you....dont use too much Silva as you suck....always make sure as you do this you make as little as possible saliva stay in your mouth.....it tastes super nice as you drink her cum trust me wink wink wink wink

Nice write-up!
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Phasesone(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Going down is the highlight of the deal!!! Most times y'all wanna ram in, we just want to be eaten and eaten WELL!! You know, play with the tongue and stuff.... embarassed embarassed

By the way, it's 'I'm' not 'Am'. undecided

So Nobody is a moderator.... I see
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
OP, go ahead and give her good tongue servicing. First of all, make sure she's interested.

I love doing it to my girlfriend if she expresses interest and, in addition, she's clean. I always do it without expecting her to return the favour to me. I do it as an expression of my love for her.

Some ladies can't stand the dick inside their mouth. As a rule, I don't force or coerce my girlfriend to do what she dislike doing. So also I don't expect her to force or coerce me into doing what I abhor.
I maintain that in a relationship where there's emotional maturity, each partner respects the limits of the other.
Re: Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. by ratatis(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2016
Setaje:

Let me not comment! lipsrsealed

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? / Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! / My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk!