Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? (14085 Views)

Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by ebonflexy(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2017
A lot of guys will say they can't marry a girl who doesn't suck them; and I'm one of them!
I think it's a deal breaker. In this day and age, we believe if your girl isn't sucking your thing, it just means she's sucking someone else's.

I'm curious how popular this sentiment is on the other side of the fence.
Ladies, would you marry a guy who says you can forget about ever seeing his head near your crotch?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by cosby02(m): 11:08am On Oct 14, 2017
Nawa oo.... see question.

34 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 14, 2017
sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by pTomz(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by pocohantas(f): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2017
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by myboy2010(m): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2017
in Paul's tone in rom 12 vs 1and 2(And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.) what u just said can not help u in eternity... I want to believe that you are yet to be born again, it is better now than late

and BTW marriage is just too much than sex.. be wiser than ur age, even if u are a baby does not mean that you remain milky in reasoning

39 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
What

you still busy? sad sad
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you still busy? sad sad
Nope. I missed your call.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2017
ebonflexy:
A lot of guys will say they can't marry a girl who doesn't suck them; and I'm one of them!
I think it's a deal breaker. In this day and age, we believe if your girl isn't sucking your thing, it just means she's sucking someone else's.

I'm curious how popular this sentiment is on the other side of the fence.
Ladies, would you marry a guy who says you can forget about ever seeing his head near your crotch?

@bolded I DISAGREE grin

A lot of men always having a WRONG NOTION about that phrase sha.. Coz the truth is IF SHE CAN SUCK UR D!CK..SHE CAN SUCK ALL DICKZ.. angry

Now, back to ur kweshun grin

My answer is NO...sex is boring without a f0replay and eating ur wife's NUNU is very important grin besides eating NUNU has some advantages as well.. cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
*sitting In The Balcony And Watchin The Girls* cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by OLUWAcypris1(f): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
DonBobes where are you
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
pocohantas:
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same here. cool

10 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by ebonflexy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

@bolded I DISAGREE grin

A lot of men always having a WRONG NOTION about that phrase sha.. Coz the truth is IF SHE CAN SUCK UR D!CK..SHE CAN SUCK ALL DICKZ.. angry

Now, back to ur kweshun grin

My answer is NO...sex is boring without a f0replay and eating ur wife's NUNU is very important grin besides eating NUNU has some advantages as well.. cool

What kind of advantages? Spill it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by illicit(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
na food?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Lalas247(f): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hell nooooooooooo undecided what kind of life is that nitori olorun sad

13 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Lalas247(f): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
kimbraa:
Same here. cool
Co-Signed
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
kimbraa:
Same here. cool
Please What Are They Eating Here?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Yoshy: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
While eating nunu, kunu, cassava etc, there is drug resistant strain of gonorrhea currently spreading like wildfire due to MouthAction.

Advise intended for married but careless and the unmarried.

Stay healthy!!

9 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
DeadRat:
Please What Are They Eating Here?
Honey pot.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lalas247:
Hell nooooooooooo undecided what kind of life is that nitori olorun sad

Lalas247:

Co-Signed
I wonder the kind of life too. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
kimbraa:
Honey pot.
Me Too I Like Honey Na. Who Doesnt Like Honey? You People Should Eat Remain For Me. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by DCONE1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
sad sad sad
y are you sad , do you like your puzzy eaten
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by DCONE1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
pocohantas:
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess you can marry me
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
pocohantas:
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
shocked shocked
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Dillusionist(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
nope

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by lenghtinny(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Op angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Uyi168: 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
TOTO wey dy smell...op,dooh o

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Blackhawk01: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Safiaa(f): 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
No. That's the quickest way i explode.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lmfao this guy de ask about sucking, op thanks for making my day smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

/ / She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! / Man Posts Picture Of Himself And A Lady Naked In Sex Position On Great Pyramid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.