Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,059 members, 7,838,692 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency (26928 Views)

N’DELTA: Fears Of Fresh Attacks Erupt, As Militants Serve Sep 30 Deadline / No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators / Buhari Will Unveil His Ministers Before September 30 - Presidency Reassures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by BTT(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
I truly hope Baba will not disappoint with this ministerial list September deadline thingy.

Otherwise, wailers go wail o.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by WHOcarex: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
Enough of this ministerial news.

Haba!
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Teryfik(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
Flashh:
That's none of your business.
abeg wu dey talk
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
...Who still remembers this sentence..'Buhari when are you going to make you asset declaration public' 100 days is around the corner; lo and behold, the dude came out 'smoking' in the 97th day...
Buhari has mastered the act of timing!!! A big fan of 48 laws of power...

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by tunapawizzy: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
Th
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by globalresource: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
Badgers14:
Make PMB release the list so wailers go sit don one side....

But on a second thought, make hin make sure my name dey there oo wink

FTC sha cool

you mean wailing wailers will stop. they can never stop. it is their destiny to wail...they would still wail about the names on the list

if amaechi name is there......................they would say.......PMB ENLISTING CORRUPT PEOPLE IN HIS CABINET
If amaechi name is not there.................they would say........PMB USED AND DUMP HIM

God save Nigeria from wailing wailers...they would still WAIL even if they see clearly that Nigeria is getting better under PMB

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by jude33084(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Flashh: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
Teryfik:
abeg wu dey talk

Is your father.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by onatisi(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
"But in an exclusive chat with the Senior Special Adviser to the president on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, on the issue recently, he stated that Nigerians needed not to worry as the deadline given by president Mohammadu Buhari to form his cabinet has not yet elapsed.

He said: “Time given has not yet elapsed and the president himself said of by September 30, there is no cabinet, you should come and ask him questions. That is it.”

This statement was credited to Femi adeshina .by October 1st Nigerians will get a refutal and denial of this statement . Anyone expecting any ministerial list by the 30th if September can as well believe that this month has an additional 7 days making it 37 days. APc complete bunch of chronic liars

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by ddippset(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
criminalmindz:
Govt of 'I will' , we would. The list will not be released . Buhari is a sole administrator! A Dictator who has no respect for democracy or the constitution of nigeria. He is NOT the messiah, he is just playing the role of Nebucadnezzar and john the baptist. When its time, he will be forced aside through due process. Quote me with insults and DIE
Just shut up and go and do that thing that Adams oshiomole told that widow to go and do.
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by engrjacuzzi: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
if he likes he should occupy all the ministerial position I don't care. until he makes $1=#1 then will I believe him.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by husnath(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
see many fraustrated comment...hahaha na wa oo all hating on d peoples general...if u hate Pmb u justhurting ursef d man is a great man believ it or not he has earn a lot of respect for nigeria and we love him
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Firefire(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
Useless media noise.
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by coolitempa(f): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
The president must surround himself with loyal people who can carry it his goals.....therefore no room for the iboes in this dispensation.... angry
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by IYANGBALI: 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
Segadem:
Your name dhey among d list? u go good for minister for ladies affairs grin
baba go surprise all of you. If dem make me minister,seun,lalasticlala,mukina2,vickyrotex,rokiatu,ishylove,eleko1,barcanista and all the people wey dey always look for my trouble /ban me for nairaland go hear weeeeeeen. Walahi talahi if i no close down nairaland he go remain small
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by onatisi(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
husnath:
see many fraustrated comment...hahaha na wa oo all hating on d peoples general...if u hate Pmb u justhurting ursef d man is a great man believ it or not he has earn a lot of respect for nigeria and we love him
he is not the people general until he does what the require and expect of him .but he maybe your family general ooo.thay is your own palava and business
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Sultanchidi(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
List of Saints
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Forwetinnah: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
...in other news

http://www.thetrentonline.com/nigerian-govt-missing-from-boko-haram-centered-event-at-un-assembly-photos/

..somebarry should please tell me why the mallam travelled in the first place?? Hope he's not used this trip as a disguise to go visit his ISIS brothers for backup??
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by dancoolD(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
President Buhari is a man of integrity ¤ i dedicate this front page to all FEDPOFFA STUDENTS
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by bigerboy200: 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
scribble:
I'm tired of this body odour
Ur body odour?? Sorry ohh... take ur bath with petrol twice daily..
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by slap1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
I'm not excited because I'm proudly 5%.
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by baralatie(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
doing press up!
call back later!
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Dennis07(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
We are waiting for the list of the change agents
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
if this much touted ministerial list does not contain angels and saints den it all rubbish. see us celebrating list like d ppl on it are from high heavens.
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
I am a PMB supporter. However, this is still the typical Nigerian attitude of getting important things done the very last minute. And in any case, there is a difference between releasing a list of ministerial nominees and forming a cabinet (that has been screened and accepted by the senate). By the way things are going, we are not going to have a FULLY FUNCTIONING cabinet for another two months at least.

Meanwhile the economy and other important sectors continue to suffer as there are a lot of questions and policies still not sorted, for lack of proper ministers of Finance, Education, Health, Works, Power, etc, 3 months after his swearing in!

Nigeria. Sadly still smh.......

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by ernesty20(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nawaooooooooo
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by ernesty20(m): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
DanNafada:
I am a PMB supporter. However, this is still the typical Nigerian attitude of getting important things done the very last minute. And in any case, there is a difference between releasing a list of ministerial nominees and forming a cabinet (that has been screened and accepted by the senate). By the way things are going, we are not going to have a FULLY FUNCTIONING cabinet for another two months at least.

Meanwhile the economy and other important sectors continue to suffer as there are a lot of questions and policies still not sorted, for lack of proper ministers of Finance, Education, Health, Works, Power, etc, 3 months after his swearing in!

Nigeria. Sadly still smh.......
maybe we would have to tarry a lil till next year..

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by mascot87(m): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
360ng:
we dey wait

Hey, wad up my girlfriend?
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Teryfik(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
Flashh:

Everything is corrupt concerning the person you are against just because you have being blindfolded.
abeg na only u waka cum
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by akosh005: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
9ja really believe in rush hour. Buhari Extra - Time.
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by Ossyego: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Baba Buhari plz u know people are suffering plz use this power to help people in need all this people around u are thief most Expercial tunubu and co things are difficult now more than before leave this travel travel and probu probu and look inside the people u are leading and know the mind I believe God will see u though Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Staff Refund Diezani’s Bribe / Police Capture Escaped Kidnapper Linked To Senator Dino Melaye (Photo) / Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.