Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency (26926 Views)

N’DELTA: Fears Of Fresh Attacks Erupt, As Militants Serve Sep 30 Deadline / No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators / Buhari Will Unveil His Ministers Before September 30 - Presidency Reassures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by opribo(m): 4:58am On Sep 27, 2015
This is really serious O, so to appoint ordinary ministers have become so tough that we cannot ffind any suitable Nigerian that they have to hold night vigil meetings even carry the discussions to faraway USA.
As I've always said I don't believe anybody worth his salt will accept that offer if suddenly appointed without any formal notification. Public service is a selfless sacrifice and not a favour done to someone as this govt is trying to make it seem.

A person called out from his or her normal duty to serve the nation is an honor rather than a means to an end. They have said ministers are noise makers they are not doing anything and I wonder then why the hullabaloo in appointing them. If PMB alone can run the country and if the constitution allows him so be it afterall some peeps on NL have justified it.
Since I was born I've never seen a govt that took this long to form a cabinet, is it not in this same world we will find the ministers or are we going to another planet to get them.
Anybody that wants to do what no one has done before shall see what nobody has seen before.
Re: Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency by alexlee50: 6:49am On Sep 27, 2015
coolhumble:

Well if my father is corrupt he shouldnt be appointed.
well your response is objective but the situation we are now is that all appointments are coming from one part of the country. If I should read the body language of that, it means it is only those from that part of the country that are not corrupt.and that cannot be true.we should not forget that nigeria is a multi cultural and multi religious society where everybody needs to have a sense of belonging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari, Saraki And Dogara Smiling During their meeting In Aso Rock / INEC Staff Refund Diezani’s Bribe / Civil Servants’ April Salary May Be Delayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.