Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town (6575 Views)

Photos:South African Woman Defiantly Exposes Her Breasts Says "I'm Not Ashamed" / Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" / Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by xtervaganza(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2015
Onyeka32:
Ode girl calling them ugly…lol. She shared the photo of the Nigerian men chilling at a get together on her Facebook page and wrote the things she wrote…

Wetin dem do you?

won ti do weyrey baje grin grin grin

Oti ka lara
Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2015
MduZA:

lol...when it comes to tourism,south Africa tops the list on the African continent,why is that?besides your compatriots flock to SA like flies? Why?

Nigerians are known world over as travellers , a Nigerian feels at home wherever he finds himself , it's an innate quality we have , the quality to survive in extreme conditions added to our superior intellect in the African continent ( and this is a fact ) , we overcome your kind. Look at you talking about Nigerians flooding your no good country , if not for foreign nationals South Africa wouldn't be relevant in Africa , more so , South African economy is heavily dependent on the Nigerian factor , as I like to call it , with your major companies finding succour and revitalization in the Nigerian economy. So next time you see a Nigerian bow to him cos without him you wouldn't have bread on your table.

1 Like

Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by xtervaganza(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2015
SkinnyDude:
no be yorrober people? na true she talk. very ugly. take OBJ for example'.
am a bit surprised that they are also scamming in SA
still better than the eternal loser bearded terrorist ojukwu

Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by MduZA: 10:30am On Sep 27, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Nigerians are known world over as travellers , a Nigerian feels at home wherever he finds himself , it's an innate quality we have , the quality to survive in extreme conditions added to our superior intellect in the African continent ( and this is a fact ) , we overcome your kind. Look at you talking about Nigerians flooding your no good country , if not for foreign nationals South Africa wouldn't be relevant in Africa , more so , South African economy is heavily dependent on the Nigerian factor , as I like to call it , with your major companies finding succour and revitalization in the Nigerian economy. So next time you see a Nigerian bow to him cos without him you wouldn't have bread on your table.

so are you saying Nigerian economy depends on SA companies?...cool,by the way how did SA economy survive before some of our companies entered your market?dont you think that Nigerians are the ones supposed to bow to south Africans for giving you people jobs in your country and for allowing all of you to hustle in SA...i know Nigerians find every country as their home,thats why many of you keep on flocking to Indonesia for execution

2 Likes

Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2015
E be like say yoruba guys don do dis lady strong thing
Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by LeSudAfricaine: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Yet it is only in South Africa the citizens kill , maim and displace citizens of other nations who live peacefully amongst you. Your people are a pitiful bunch.
Please spare us the righteous nonsense

You kill and maim each other for human organs for ritual purposes , wthat do we then call you? If we are pitiful then you are downright savage

Please stop generalising, not every African immigrant is a mother Theresa, it's common knowledge that many of your people are up to no good in SA

1 Like

Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:

You kill and maim each other for human organs for ritual purposes , wthat do we then call you? If we are pitiful then you are downright savage

Please stop generalising, not every African immigrant is a mother Theresa, it's common knowledge that many of your people are up to no good in SA

Batshele! Music to my ears

Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by pbs4real(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2015
jomile:
E be like say yoruba guys don do dis lady strong thing
we fear una tongue
Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2015
MduZA:

so are you saying Nigerian economy depends on SA companies?...cool,by the way how did SA economy survive before some of our companies entered your market?dont you think that Nigerians are the ones supposed to bow to south Africans for giving you people jobs in your country and for allowing all of you to hustle in SA...i know Nigerians find every country as their home,thats why many of you keep on flocking to Indonesia for execution

I see comprehension is a problem for you. Survive my black hairy arrssse , your economy was going under before you guys came around to exploit us. Answer this truthfully , if all the Nigerians leave South Africa and we expel all your companies and influence in Nigeria which country would be on the losing end ?

1 Like

Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Nah that music go burst your eardrums , xenophobic bigot.

1 Like

Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by MduZA: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I see comprehension is a problem for you. Survive my black hairy arrssse , your economy was going under before you guys came around to exploit us. Answer this truthfully , if all the Nigerians leave South Africa and we expel all your companies and influence in Nigeria which country would be on the losing end ?

Amusing,Mumu those companies are privately owned...they did not come to Nigeria because of poverty but your very own president obasanjo made a request due to the fact that your country knew nothing about modern way of doing business

1 Like

Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Nah that music go burst your eardrums , xenophobic bigot.

Hahaha.

*tapping foot & snapping fingers at the sound of "the music" *
Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:

Even cannibalism exist in saner climes and any killing done is done within our own people , that is our internal conflict , we do not kill visitors who come to eke out a living in our lands. Your people on the other hand are down right hostile to visitors and even go as far as staging mobs to lynch people , yes I say again your people are pitiful and crazy.

1 Like

Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by MduZA: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Aziwe ke..lol
Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2015
MduZA:

Aziwe ke..lol

Abashwe! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2015
MduZA:

Amusing,Mumu those companies are privately owned...they did not come to Nigeria because of poverty but your very own president obasanjo made a request due to the fact that your country knew nothing about modern way of doing business

Now I know you have nothing but shiite in your skull , scurry along and go play with your game console.

1 Like

Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by MduZA: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Now I know you have nothing but shiite in your skull , scurry along and go play with game console.

note that I will always be here to expose your fallacy...keep on dreaming though
Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2015
pbs4real:
we fear una tongue
Fear us how?
Where do you think am from
Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Even cannibalism exist in saner climes and any killing done is done within our own people , that is our internal conflict , we do not kill visitors who come to eke out a living in our lands. Your people on the other hand are down right hostile to visitors and even go as far as staging mobs to lynch people , yes I say again your people are pitiful and crazy.

Yeah, I heard you rather kidnap the visitors for ransom, which can go as low as garri & fanta grin Don't act all uppity
now when your whole shyt is made of glass.
Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, I heard you rather kidnap the visitors for ransom, which can go as low as garri & fanta grin Don't act all uppity

What is this crazed biitch saying
Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
neoapocalypse:

What is this crazed biitch saying

Exactly what you thought you heard. We may not be in Nigeria to witness all your atrocities (against fellow human) 1st hand, but NL provides enough stories to know what's up.

And oh, calling me a bytch doesn't faze me. Come again.

1 Like

Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by agarawu23(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
[s]
Onyeka32:
Ode girl calling them ugly…lol. She shared the photo of the Nigerian men chilling at a get together on her Facebook page and wrote the things she wrote…

Wetin dem do you?

[/s]you are such an ediot for being silly. Where did she stated that the guys are Yoruba men? STEVE is a Yoruba name? I don't know when you guys will stop tribalism on this forum
Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by NinaNigeria(f): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
I knew dis thread was gona get to dis level. Dis must stop nw. Guys we r all africans ooo. We shud rather build each other, dan dis each other like dis. M starting to recent wat is going on here nw. Its nt funny anymore
Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by pbs4real(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
jomile:
Fear us how?

Where do you think am from
ooops! I didn't jez say that,u are an igbo gal nah.. grin
Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
pbs4real:
ooops! I didn't jez say that,u are an igbo gal nah.. grin
OK

So wat do you mean d first time u quoted me
Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by LeSudAfricaine: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
neoapocalypse:

you speak as if every one just gets attacked for being a foreigner and that's not so, you Nigerians really need to stop exegerrating the Xenophobia issue now , it's becoming boring, in total 7 people died, it was unfortuante it came and gone, those attacks were a result of a myriad of issues, socioi economic issues. South Africa's probably the most cosmopplitan African country, if we really kill foreigners for sport as you imply, the number should have been far higher

No matter how you spin it, killing people for human parts whether they're local or not it senseless,, backwards and babaric, and it's rife in your country, it's shocking how you justify that it's only internal, are you implying that Nigerian life is insignificant? Please sir before you call people names remeber that you do not throw stones when you live in a glass house

Bye
Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by LeSudAfricaine: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
NinaNigeria:
I knew dis thread was gona get to dis level. Dis must stop nw. Guys we r all africans ooo. We shud rather build each other, dan dis each other like dis. M starting to recent wat is going on here nw. Its nt funny anymore
I knew it as well, the problem is as soon as the name "South Africa" is mentioned, wether as title of the thread, or passively, insults and stupid comparisons are sure to come and it's really annoying, We generally never copmpare ourselves to Nigeria but Nigerians are forever in competition, just check how the "beautiful South African girls" thread turned out, it really need to stop
Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by pbs4real(m): 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
jomile:
OK

So wat do you mean d first time u quoted me
jez pulling ur legs nah,u be my darling..shey u dn 4get nii? grin
Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by LeSudAfricaine: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

good point, grin grin
Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by ivyT(f): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
sweetorgasms:
actually northern men and men from d west are ugly, d best men are from d east and south.

u r ryt my dear

such blackness in their genes*aint talking about color*
Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by ivyT(f): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
BOWOTO:
The level of yahoo boys here in capetown is crazy, 9 out of 10 are yahoo boys.

Yoruba boiz geh PhD for dat one....kai,we all knw this

everybody dey hustle,cos e no easy eehhhhhhhh
Re: Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
pbs4real:
jez pulling ur legs nah,u be my darling..shey u dn 4get nii? grin
Woman don bite u before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female's Thread. (no Male Pls) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies / Epic Twitter Savage Replies - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.