Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,203 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? (20381 Views)

What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? / How Much Should You Spend On A Wedding Dress? / Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:57pm On May 05, 2009
Ibime:

Look at these ashy-skinned black women spending thousands on products created for white skin when what they really need is some solid petroleum jelly or pomade.

you are obviously in dire need of psychiatric help
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by sayso: 2:57pm On May 05, 2009
@davidylan
you calculated only the end price.

@poster
do you have issues with your face design?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by kshow1(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2009
@poster, i just enter your room but your picture no dey your profile, i be won check if you fine reach Obj, so that i go try buy those stuff for my girl, but i am afraid, all this chemical may cose cancer of the skin dont you think so

donsteady, i realy feel you, let our ladies know that these chemical they rub all over their body has a significant after effect later on in life.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by sayso: 3:13pm On May 05, 2009
@ThiefOfHearts
wetin the guy in ur pic profile do you,the guy just dey knock his head on the roller,abeg you stop am,im go kolo from there.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by parislomo(f): 3:16pm On May 05, 2009
@ poster: Say what?! You finish up on all those in a month?! Every month?! Please I need to see YOUR face (for crying out loud)!
Except for now that I'm into SLEEK products (I still feel like breaking my friend's head for introducing them to me. Not cos there are bad, but I had to cough out 12k6 for 'em!!! & dat's not evri month o), I just couldn't be bothered with beauty products!

Why am I exclaiming sef?! You must be earning so much & do not have the so called 'responsibilities' like some of us. You are not complaining abi, just asking how much some of us spend abi? You already have mine up there but that's still NOT monthly. So, go figure how much,

One more thing: how do you keep up with the application ritual? Me curious.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by seun001(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2009
na wa oh, all this in just one month.

and by the way who does the payments?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by yjay(f): 3:58pm On May 05, 2009
@mohawkchic- the avon anew clinical eyelift is very good, the cream actually moisturizes the lower eye area
the gel firms the upper eye lids, trust me the difference is visible.
@outstrip- thanks i ll go easy on the salicylic acid, but it does help to prevent breakouts

as for finding time to do it, once you start it becomes a ritual!
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by tkb417(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2009
Does anyone else think it costs a lot to buy monthly beauty products?
Now here's my beauty buy:
Neutrogena Oil-free acne wash - N,1300-1,500 (Medplus, Kings Plaza)
Neutrogena Pore refining toner - N1,300- N,1500 (Pretty cosmetics, Alade Market)
Avon Anew Clinical eyelift - N3,500 (Katriel)
Neutrogena Visibly Even Moisturizer spf 15 with retinol & vit c - N3,500 (Goldtwinkles)
Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating scrub(face) - N1,200 - N1,500 (Medplus, Kings Plaza)
Neutrogena Ultra sheer Dry-touch sunblock spf 55 - N3,000 - N4000 (Goldtwinkles)
Queen Helene's Mud Masque - N1,200 (Kuddy cosmetics)
Neutrogena Body Clear body - N1,300 - N1,500 (Medplus, kings Plaza)
Neutrogena Daily Therapeutic Moisturizer for Dry Skin - N2,000 (Katriel)
&
Sometimes Neutrogena Body Oil - N3000 (Perf Designer,Kings Plaza)
im sure u have craw craw on u face or why would you be applying all these o ur skin in a day shocked
u must look like oyinbo
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by yjay(f): 4:06pm On May 05, 2009
i like ur sense of humour tkb417, grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 05, 2009
Ibime:

Look at these ashy-skinned black women spending thousands on products created for white skin when what they really need is some solid petroleum jelly or pomade.

I guess you feel you've said something tangible.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:16pm On May 05, 2009
doesnt he always?

I bet his murderer wife Ibinabo uses more than "pomade" on her face.

This thread is about products and how much they cost, dont know why you people are whining about other people's list. How does it concern you?

Bloody homosexuals
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Ibime(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2009
Who is this Thief of Hearts sef?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:19pm On May 05, 2009
Jo Mama
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by tkb417(m): 4:21pm On May 05, 2009
doesnt he always?

I bet his murderer wife Ibinabo uses more than "pomade" on her face.

This thread is about products and how much they cost, dont know why you people are whining about other people's list. How does it concern you?

Bloody homosexuals
funky idiot!
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by No2Atheism(m): 4:21pm On May 05, 2009
Ibime:

Who is this Thief of Hearts sef? 

ThiefOfHearts:

Jo Mama

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  angry angry angry angry angry (someone needs to be spanked for using dirty language).

angry angry angry angry enough is enough now you going to get it this time,
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:22pm On May 05, 2009
better an idiot than a pipe smoker. adodi oshi!  cool
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by tkb417(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2009
i like ur sense of humour tkb417
dont mind me jare. Just wondering how u manage to carry everything on ur face
hope ur nose wont fall off like wackos

better an idiot than a pipe smoker. adodi oshi!
is the moon out yet?
are you high on barbeach water or who u calling an adodi?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:26pm On May 05, 2009
Tin mi o ba rora nko? kilo ma shele?

Can adodis fight?

berra dont break your nails grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Ibime(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2009
ThiefofHearts? Please enlighten us on your Neutrogena, Dove et al. Bloody useless.

tkb419,

What it do mayne? Muki told me you were in Senegal last week or so, when I was there. I for jam you for there na but I no want deviate from my scheduled program. cool
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:28pm On May 05, 2009
I can send you some if your asylum allows such.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by tkb417(m): 4:32pm On May 05, 2009

Can adodis fight?

berra dont break your nails  

ode, adodi ko, ado furo ni
alakoba ara Galatia

i dont have ur time now.

tkb419,

What it do mayne? Muki told me you were in Senegal last week or so, when I was there. I for jam you for there na but I no want deviate from my scheduled program.
yes o
was in Dakar for some biz wahala and i loved it. Was supposed to flow into Banjul too but had to run back
That could have been the perfect time to see  Ibime 'the masquerade' grin
Did you enjoy Gambia? Dakar is cool tho.
how ur wife?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by No2Atheism(m): 4:33pm On May 05, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Can adodis fight?

berra dont break your nails  grin

You better, you better, better ------ or else ,

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Ibime(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2009
tkb417:

was in Dakar for some biz wahala and i loved it. Was supposed to flow into Banjul too but had to run back
That could have been the perfect time to see the Ibime 'the masquerade' grin
Did you enjoy Gambia? Dakar is cool also.
how ur wife?

I didn't reach up to Dakar. I was just a bit South of there.

Gambia was the biznizz. You gotta visit. Madam dey as she always dey.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:37pm On May 05, 2009
you're right. ado furo fits you much better cool
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by tkb417(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2009
I didn't reach up to Dakar. I was just a bit South of there.

Gambia was the biznizz. You gotta visit. Madam dey as she always dey.
yep. I have a pending biz in Gambia.
im sure ill be in soon.
Mukina is clearing the way for me already grin

you're right. ado furo fits you much better

gerraway
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:40pm On May 05, 2009
who's the one that should gerraway? is this not a FEMININE section?

Bloody tranny cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by tkb417(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2009
who's the one that should gerraway? is this not a FEMININE section?

Bloody tranny

says who? im reading so i can pass the info to ma babe tongue
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by No2Atheism(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

you're right. ado furo fits you much better  cool

tkb417:

im sure ill be in soon.

gerraway

@tkb417 and @TOH

yes yes yes yes pillow fight , pillow fight , yes yes yes yes ,
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 05, 2009
@topic
Nothing cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:47pm On May 05, 2009
tkb417:

says who? im reading so i can pass the info to ma babe tongue

Thanks for confessing that your babe o is an illiterate. Limpwristed loon. grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Ibime(m): 4:48pm On May 05, 2009
tkb417:

im sure ill be in soon.

I know more people in that town than Muki. grin

Who you going to see? I could throw a bone for ya to smoothen things out.  grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by No2Atheism(m): 4:48pm On May 05, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Thanks for confessing that your babe o is an illiterate. Limpwristed loon.  grin

@TOH 2 - 0 @tkb417

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? / Hair Booster / Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.