Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? (20062 Views)

What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? / How Much Should You Spend On A Wedding Dress? / Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ifyalways(f): 12:11pm On May 17, 2009
My friend let me be.let that list be too.Its not ur money to dictate for her how to use it.shes got the dough and shes got the time . . .let it lie.
enjoy ur sunday,i wud be going for a special massage session soon.One day,u wud have the time and money for masks,scrubs and not get exhausted at the end of month  smiley Amen.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by chinesedoll(f): 12:37pm On May 17, 2009
ifyalways:

My friend let me be.let that list be too.Its not ur money to dictate for her how to use it.shes got the dough and shes got the time . . .let it lie.
enjoy ur sunday,i wud be going for a special massage session soon.One day,u wud have the time and money for masks,scrubs and not get exhausted at the end of month  smiley Amen.

ta lo sokun mo e?
ni gba wo lo di massage session
sauna bath mo ri siin
kii lo de to fii edit e?
abi o ti make up mind e nii?
gbogbo e le naa a de rii effect e lara yin
modupe o!! mii o nid lati nor 27000 lo osu kan
sugbon o le fii skin e wey temi grin

Have a nice sunday 2
and a nice sauna bath or massage
which ever one u decide to do cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ifyalways(f): 12:41pm On May 17, 2009
huh
Now i know i have been yarning with a pre.teen. cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by chinesedoll(f): 12:51pm On May 17, 2009
thank God u know now

btw
u still dey here?

do u mind if i leave u now
but am not going for a massage session or sauna bath
just need 2 attend 2 my pickin wink wink

so have a luvly sunday wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by nwauwa(m): 1:44pm On May 17, 2009
Cat fight
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:50pm On May 17, 2009
of course the wretched will always complain. Dont know what anyone has listed that is out of the ordinary to those who actually work

what do u mean?what she wrote was in naira and if u did check closely,u wud have found out that everything on that list is just around 150$,not too much for any working lady to spend for herself.  Smiley
I actually love the lady,sticking to just one brand-name.Guess it works for her
@George,it wud be better u back off as u have little or no knowledge abt what u are on.

abi o. Lol I see ify is doing well in this thread. hahhahha  grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by yjay(f): 11:26am On May 18, 2009
wow, i had no idea that my list would get so much critic from pple anyways it doesnt change wat i will or will not do with regards to skincare products,
TOH & ifyalways, thanks for ving my back wink
chinesedoll, thanks for the advice on skin cancer, i'll remember that & i do ve a job, i work with a financial advisory firm in lagos!
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:05pm On May 18, 2009
the comment about skin cancer didnt make sense so please ignore it esp since unlike most Nigerians, some of your products do have sunscreen in them

anyway you're welcome wink
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ijawgirl: 10:18pm On May 18, 2009
are you serious? mehn I dont believe you. . your saying you buy all those beauty products every month, na so!

my foundations, cleansers etc last for like 4 months. .
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by chinesedoll(f): 10:35pm On May 18, 2009
thank u my sister

u better blve it
if not dey wld classify u as a wretched person
like d rest of us
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2009
yjay:

wow, i had no idea that my list would get so much critic from pple anyways it doesnt change wat i will or will not do with regards to skincare products,
TOH & ifyalways, thanks for ving my back wink
chinesedoll, thanks for the advice on skin cancer, i'll remember that & i do ve a job, i work with a financial advisory firm in lagos!

Sister, you've not commented on those that advised about natural products. Or don't you like
natural beauty?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:08pm On May 20, 2009
what are natural products?

anyway Im reporting Gorge D for constantly derailing this thread.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by amebono13: 3:15pm On May 20, 2009
ifyalways:

are u even a lady or just one she?
Face scrubs and masks. . .u can put that at nite.How long does it take u to apply a lotion,mosituriser and cream?u have to go through her list again.
abeg,carry go jare.
Plus,who cares abt when u wake up?u can as well jump out of ur house without a bath.which work do u do that warrants u leaving ur house at 5:30 am?the last time i checked,even Bus-conductors and molue drivers dont leave that early abi u dey trek from Oshodi to Obalende?
awon were mushin.  smiley

ROTFLMSGBO grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:34pm On May 20, 2009
Face scrubs and masks? Nice one-I almost missed that post from ify.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Ueliz: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2012
Body rejuvenation. Ultra glow . Whitenizer .brightening . Firming .
Stretch Mark remover . Sunburn remover. Exfoliating. Ebony glow. Body milk.
Lightning . Moroccan glow . Egyptian glow. All
available for male nd female,
hydroguinone free, uk tested .
Call Sharon on 08185030072
bb pin 238AA036
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Ueliz: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2012
Body rejuvenation. Ultra glow . Whitenizer .brightening . Firming .
Stretch Mark remover . Sunburn remover. Exfoliating. Ebony glow. Body milk.
Lightning . Moroccan glow . Egyptian glow. All
available for male nd female,
hydroguinone free, uk tested .
Call Sharon on 08185030072
bb pin 286AA036
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by jenyphar(f): 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
i spend 26k on my skin monthly....it dosent really matter how much u spend on ur skin as long as u dont hurt urself
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by easterbabe(f): 12:01am On Jan 22, 2013
I buy a bottle of organic cold-pressed sesame seed oil from Shoprite and that is all I use for cleansing and mosturising my face. Babes pls google OCM (oil cleansing Method). I do not use soap or chemical cleansers at all, I use the friction from my loofah sponge to clean my skin with just water when I bathe.Keep away from those chemicals!!!
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by adalinaabella: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
It's not necessary that if you spend a lot on beauty products, then you looks charming. It's upto you how you are maintaining yourself. I am not saying that don't use beauty products, I must recommend you to use, but try to use some of the most trusted and genuine products.Herbs are the best choice to be used, I think, because these are the only items which are not harmful, I mean if you will not get benefits from such products then it's better through that this will not harm you!

Thanks!
osmiumformen
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Juliet94: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
For bulk supply of chiffon blouses, neck pieces, flat shoes and heels, holla asap
Chiffon blouses: 20 @ N1200 each, 40 @ N1000 each, 60 @ N950 each, 100 @ N900 each
Neck pieces: 20 @ N800 each, 40 @ N750 each, 60 @ N700 each
Flat shoes: 20 @ N1400 each, 40 @ N1300 each, 100 @ N1200 each
Heels: 10 @ N4000 each, 20 @ N3800 each, 40 @ N3500 each....
For more info, add up 23736D71
Or whatsapp 08100195133
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by fdmskincare: 1:08pm On May 31, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by 1stLadyRobinho: 6:31pm On May 31, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by iSpread(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
I LIKE THIS FOLK, HOPE TO CHAT UP WITH HER ON THAT.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by jbblues24(m): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that simple. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants / How To Tie Gele? / Automatic Sensor Soap Dispenser Now Available In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.