Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,074 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? (20394 Views)

What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? / How Much Should You Spend On A Wedding Dress? / Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by SeanT21(f): 8:38pm On May 05, 2009
I cant remember the last time I bought a beauty product.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by AmAlone: 8:40pm On May 05, 2009
Ok! Thats IT!!
I Will Pass. . . .
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by PAPABOMBOY: 8:50pm On May 05, 2009
Beauty product ke.

For wetin nah, say nah hamattan catch you? Abeg dress go jare, hungry never catch you!!! grin grin grin grin

Make una dey there dey ajebotize una post. Ponds ko, eye lotion ni.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Hotstepper(f): 9:22pm On May 05, 2009
0 cuz mine is probably every 6 months which is just my cream and lipgloss
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Outstrip(f): 10:13pm On May 05, 2009
so you use the lip gloss and cream on your hair too
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:30pm On May 05, 2009
rofl. grin

either "cream" doesnt count as beauty product. ke ma ton ara yin je ni sho.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Hotstepper(f): 11:26pm On May 05, 2009
@Outstrip, my hair product lasts for a year and for me, am not one of those that buy just one tin and den go bk wen its done, i buy in big quantities and most time, da biggest size, P.S, am just gurlie, Yes but not a fan of all dem alwayz making up and all,

once i put my cream after shower and my lipgloss for my dry lips, am good 2 go and i lost my lipgloss of 15 bucks yesterday and I wanted 2 kill sum1, lol
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 05, 2009
hotstepper, what's that mop on your head?  shocked
Dont you get a headache?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 05, 2009
Upon all the "beauty" products . . . we cant see any evidence of its effect. grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Hotstepper(f): 11:31pm On May 05, 2009
nope, very light, its da wind dat made it like dat, lol
lol, na u know, i dont use beauty products, body cream and lipgloss, lol
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by onyinye2(f): 11:32pm On May 05, 2009
It is a pitiful moment when the ugly continue to criticize the beautiful. smh.

Guess it is part of the healing process.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Hotstepper(f): 11:34pm On May 05, 2009
lol@Onyinye2, na who u dey refer 2?lol tongue
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 05, 2009
Hotstepper:

nope, very light, its da wind dat made it like dat, lol
lol, na u know, i dont use beauty products, body cream and lipgloss, lol

Looks like its about half the size of your head already.  grin
Anyway . . . if it fits go for it.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by onyinye2(f): 11:43pm On May 05, 2009
Hotstepper:

lol@Onyinye2, na who u dey refer 2?lol tongue
Oh nobody of course. Just making a general statement. tongue
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Hotstepper(f): 11:44pm On May 05, 2009
huh@ david, lol
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Outstrip(f): 11:45pm On May 05, 2009
Is that woodin you are wearing? I like that print
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Ndipe(m): 11:56pm On May 05, 2009
Vanity of all vanities . . .
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by amebo22: 12:21am On May 06, 2009
You all are making me feel so bad, I dont use anyting for my face it could be because i dont know what to buy with the whole bunch of cosmetics out there as everytime i go to the store i get confused
I just wash my face and am good to go.A friend of mine had to seat me down to lecture me on how i need to spend and take care of my face .thus granted that I bought mineral powder, mascara  which i dont even apply, lip liner, tons of lip gloss i cant rem thier locations they just pop up everynow and that
I get a facial massage every once in a blue moon. I dont feel like wearing makeup everyday. i particularly dont have a ritual for my face.the only thing i spend mony on is Eye liner cos i love a well shaped brows n revlon can last up to 16hr even wen wet.
So now that i read the list of products i really feel bad, if only i knew what to buy and what would work for me, Do i need help Ladies?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by kayc33(m): 12:25am On May 06, 2009
@ poster
all those for your skin shocked  shocked  shocked
[s]if u dont knw wat to do with money, kindly donate to the motherless babies home[/s]
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:40am On May 06, 2009
amebo22:

You all are making me feel so bad, I dont use anyting for my face it could be because i dont know what to buy with the whole bunch of cosmetics out there as everytime i go to the store i get confused
I just wash my face and am good to go.A friend of mine had to seat me down to lecture me on how i need to spend and take care of my face .thus granted that I bought mineral powder, mascara  which i dont even apply, lip liner, tons of lip gloss i cant rem thier locations they just pop up everynow and that
I get a facial massage every once in a blue moon. I dont feel like wearing makeup everyday. i particularly dont have a ritual for my face.the only thing i spend mony on is Eye liner cos i love a well shaped brows n revlon can last up to 16hr even wen wet.
So now that i read the list of products i really feel bad, if only i knew what to buy and what would work for me, Do i need help Ladies?

why is everyone so confused?

since when does beauty products only consist of makeup and such

You wash your face abi? Whatever you use to wash your face is a "beauty product"

It's like people are trying to impress others by claiming that they dont use anything. Of all people to try to impress, na internet dorks. Abeg
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Outstrip(f): 12:43am On May 06, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

why is everyone so confused?

since when does beauty products only consist of makeup and such

You wash your face abi? Whatever you use to wash your face is a "beauty product"

It's like people are trying to impress others by claiming that they dont use anything. Of all people to try to impress, na internet dorks. Abeg

LOL. Probably will never meet them and she probably looks better than most of them.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:17am On May 06, 2009
Abi o.

Not just about her, all cos of the garbage some other dudes said, they all wanna claim that they dont use anything. abegilodo
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by amebo22: 1:37am On May 06, 2009
@ToH, i love your humor but i am not trying to impress.Actually i feel bad wen everyone talks about products they use not just the dorks i mean my friends and i dont use anytin. I just feel out of the world, the problem is that i dont know what to buy, like i said earlier too many products in the market. if you tink am joking enter a store and tell me how many brands you see and may be you would appreciate my tension.
I know what i said but u misunderstood. When i say wash my face am refering to using the same soap to wash the face meaning during shower and to butress my dilema i added the make up I was adviced to use that i dont but just carry around. During the lecture and preaching i got from my gals i was even told that soap is not good that now i need to be using liquid soap or body wash. Now if you consider toilet soap a beauty product , i rest my case. another point to note is that Make up is a subset of cosmetics, check Wikipedia
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:42am On May 06, 2009
This is beauty produsts not comestics wink

and dear I dont mean you in general, I just meant I feel like most of the responses are seem like they're paranoid as not to seem like they "need beauty products" cos of what some of the guys have said about it. Not a jab at you wink
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:46am On May 06, 2009
amebo22:

@ToH, i love your humor but i am not trying to impress.Actually i feel bad wen everyone talks about products they use not just the dorks i mean my friends and i dont use anytin. I just feel out of the world, the problem is that i dont know what to buy, like i said earlier too many products in the market. if you tink am joking enter a store and tell me how many brands you see and may be you would appreciate my tension.
I know what i said but u misunderstood. When i say wash my face am refering to using the same soap to wash the face meaning during shower and to butress my dilema i added the make up I was adviced to use that i dont but just carry around. During the lecture and preaching i got from my gals i was even told that soap is not good that now i need to be using liquid soap or body wash. Now if you consider toilet soap a beauty product , i rest my case. another point to note is that Make up is a subset of cosmetics, check Wikipedia

Yea its better to use facial cleanser than soap smiley
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by amebo22: 1:46am On May 06, 2009
@toh.,,
like i said i love your humor either ways, not just on the thread i mean in general, lol, There are so many cleansers out there, its seems you dont get my point. if you say cleanser which one
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by sosisi(f): 1:56am On May 06, 2009
little or nothing.
One tube of Mary Kay foundation  can last me one year(It's been a while,don't know what I bought the last one )
one covergirl foundation which I started using since my mary kay finished has been there since December or so
Lip gloss at K mart is only $2.99 and one can last over 8 months
One facial wash (which I forget most times) can last 12 months grin
I mascara has lasted me 5 years and counting
eyeliner at $1.99 can last i year or more
One eyeshadow pack with 10 colors can last 5 years grin grin
Beauty products don't cost me much

I am blessed with natural beauty wink
[size=16pt]Praise the Lord![/size]
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Outstrip(f): 2:02am On May 06, 2009
Na wa at products lasting 1 yr. Do you know how much germs are on that mascara brush. Even if you don't empty the tube just throw it away.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by sosisi(f): 2:03am On May 06, 2009
They are my germs
every one has a normal flora inhabiting every part of their body
if you're afraid of germs throw away your lipstick,soap and eyeliner after each use I'm still here grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by Sissy3(f): 2:04am On May 06, 2009
$osisi:

little or nothing.
One tube of Mary Kay foundation  can last me one year(It's been a while,don't know what I bought the last one )
one covergirl foundation which I started using since my mary kay finished has been there since December or so
Lip gloss at K mart is only $2.99 and one can last over 8 months
One facial wash (which I forget most times) can last 12 months grin
I mascara has lasted me 5 years and counting
eyeliner at $1.99 can last i year or more
One eyeshadow pack with 10 colors can last 5 years grin grin
Beauty products don't cost me much

I am blessed with natural beauty wink
[size=16pt]Praise the Lord![/size]

u r too funny abeg grin grin grin

you used one mascara for 5yr?  grin grin while the beauty gurus say na one 3months u suppose use m?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by sosisi(f): 2:06am On May 06, 2009
ask me if I even know which handbag the mascara is at
I apply it when I stumble onto it grin
I'm not a beauty beauty person
I get man
I get kids
I get natural beauty
what else do I want
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? by sosisi(f): 2:08am On May 06, 2009
~Sissy~:

u r too funny abeg grin grin grin

you used one mascara for 5yr?  grin grin while the beauty gurus say na one 3months u suppose use m?

they want people to patronize their products now
don't mind them
If one tub of vaseline can last 5 years why can't eyeshadow and mascara
am I eating it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hair Booster / The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video / National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.