Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do (1946 Views)

Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" / Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! / (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by droom: 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Forgive me Guys for my spellings and my english,not in the right frame of mind...I Have to Create another nickname for this i am about saying..I Will just go straight to the point,I Have Been dating a lady for a while now,my fiance, we just started planing to get married very soon, i work a little bit far from where she works too, but i make it compulsory for us to be seeing every month, so that she will not miss me so much, because she always cry on the phone and even call my family that she is missing me so much when ever i over stayed. She made me swear to her many times, that i will never cheat on her with any lady, which i gladly did so that peace will reign in the relationship. she always make me to believe that she can never cheat on me for no reasons, which i just pretend to believe. Just today, she traveled down to visit me in my house, we spent time together,have fun,eat and other many things. she picked up my phone went through it, but she never found anything implicating on it, so she kiss me goodnight and slept off, but she forgot to put on the security key on her ipad, so i went through it,saw a hidden folder. i was so curious to open the folder, what i saw inside it shocked me. she always use my dp on her profile, but i saw the chat she was telling 3guys that am her handsome brother, that she always like using me as her dp profile, that she is single and in search of a nice looking guy like the pics she uploaded.. another of her chat shows that she has been going out with one otungba guy like that..she created a folder for those hidden chats,but i was able to get to it. i just have to stop reading them because i want to be a gentle man, she sleeping next to me here now on the bed...This a lady that i have been faithful to her for over 8months now, we just got engaged to each other last 2month,marriage talks have even started. she always monitor me alot even on phone...Just confuse here,the whole things look funny to me...
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
break up with her

1 Like

Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by HungerBAD: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Break the relationship off.

She will cheat on you, if she has not started already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by omoiseselagba: 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
droom:
Forgive me Guys for my spellings and my english,not in the right frame of mind...I Have to Create another nickname for this i am about saying..I Will just go straight to the point,I Have Been dating a lady for a while now,my fiance, we just started planing to get married very soon, i work a little bit far from where she works too, but i make it compulsory for us to be seeing every month, so that she will not miss me so much, because she always cry on the phone and even call my family that she is missing me so much when ever i over stayed. She made me swear to her many times, that i will never cheat on her with any lady, which i gladly did so that peace will reign in the relationship. she always make me to believe that she can never cheat on me for no reasons, which i just pretend to believe. Just today, she traveled down to visit me in my house, we spent time together,have fun,eat and other many things. she picked up my phone went through it, but she never found anything implicating on it, so she kiss me goodnight and slept off, but she forgot to put on the security key on her ipad, so i went through it,saw a hidden folder. i was so curious to open the folder, what i saw inside it shocked me. she always use my dp on her profile, but i saw the chat she was telling 3guys that am her handsome brother, that she always like using me as her dp profile, that she is single and in search of a nice looking guy like the pics she uploaded.. another of her chat shows that she has been going out with one otungba guy like that..she created a folder for those hidden chats,but i was able to get to it. i just have to stop reading them because i want to be a gentle man, she sleeping next to me here now on the bed...This a lady that i have been faithful to her for over 8months now, we just got engaged to each other last 2month,marriage talks have even started. she always monitor me alot even on phone...Just confuse here,the whole things look funny to me...
she is not cheating.she is just bn foolish.most ladies are like that.let her know you saw those chats and sound her a good warning.thats all

1 Like

Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by Cholls(m): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
My brother your first mistake is you didn't tell her to also swear never to cheat on you. And again, you're not married to her yet don't give yourself hypertension o jare. Am sure she just want to have fun before she finally settle. Now that your curiousity has killed the cat. You can educate her about the dangers.

1 Like

Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by droom: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cholls:
My brother your first mistake is you didn't tell her to also swear never to cheat on you. And again, you're not married to her yet don't give yourself hypertension o jare. Am sure she just want to have fun before she finally settle. Now that your curiousity has killed the cat. You can educate her about the dangers.

Thanks man, there are alot of text, cant even read all. the one i figured out well was the otungba of a guy,how she was telling him how stingy he was,that he couldnt even treat her well in his house,the guy replied saying that his sorry that he was broke then,but he enjoyed all bit of her time in his house..What do you think of that
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by olagbemi118(m): 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
droom:
eeyah, some ladies can be so wicked. Anyway, don't marry an unfaithful partner to avoid any future higihaga
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by obiorathesubtle: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Break up with her. For the thousandth time!

1 Like

Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by Cholls(m): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
droom:

Thanks man, there are alot of text, cant even read all. the one i figured out well was the otungba of a guy,how she was telling him how stingy he was,that he couldnt even treat her well in his house,the guy replied saying that his sorry that he was broke then,but he enjoyed all bit of her time in his house..What do you think of that
my brother i think nothing. You see, Let me tell you. Women are sometimes like children that need spanking(literally) to be brought back to their sense. She needs a man like her father she needs a man. That is why she's with you i believe. You should groom her Man!

1 Like

Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by AfroKnight: 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
My bro Droom, I think it's time to break up with her. Do it and never look back. You are among the few lucky guys who discovered their cheating partners before marriage.

She says you're handsome yey she's cheating. She has no excuse. Bro, she will not change but only get smarter at hiding further evidence. You deserve a better woman. Don't settle for this.
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by libertyfather(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Wake her up now! now!! make she come explain or you sent her out right away....gbam
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by droom: 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
AfroKnight:
My bro Droom, I think it's time to break up with her. Do it and never look back. You are among the few lucky guys who discovered their cheating partners before marriage.

She says you're handsome yey she's cheating. She has no excuse. Bro, she will not change but only get smarter at hiding further evidence. You deserve a better woman. Don't settle for this.

You are wise, May you live long on earth and may success always be your portion in life
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by Vikky014(f): 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
droom:
hmmmmmm. y nt wake her up and talk to her than coming to NL
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by Vikky014(f): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
AfroKnight:

I hope u will advice a girl to do same
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by cyprus000: 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
omoiseselagba:
she is not cheating.she is just bn foolish.most ladies are like that.let her know you saw those chats and sound her a good warning.thats all
[size=13pt]
What a stupidd advice.
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by PapiDShipCapt(m): 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
droom:

my brother this post of urs is d more reason why u should show her a red card. if u marry a girl of this kind, she will continue pleasuring extra dicky, so use ur head bro thats if u want to enjoy ur married life.
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by AfroKnight: 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Vikky014:
I hope u will advice a girl to do same

Why on earth would you tell me this?
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by Vikky014(f): 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
droom:

HIAN. DIS ONE IS DEEP. OP WAKE HER UP. BE A MAN
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by Vikky014(f): 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
AfroKnight:

Why on earth would you tell me this?
BC most times whn a girl share dis type of story. u guys will b like guys r naturally polygamous. he ws jst flirting bla bla bla.
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by AfroKnight: 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
Vikky014:
BC most times whn a girl share dis type of story. u guys will b like guys r naturally polygamous. he ws jst flirting bla bla bla.

It's interesting that you don't even know me yet you made assumptions.
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by AfroKnight: 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
droom:

You are wise, May you live long on earth and may success always be your portion in life

Thanks bro. Amen.

smiley
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by Vikky014(f): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
AfroKnight:

It's interesting that you don't even know me yet you made assumptions.
i only asked a harmless question based on d advice my fellow sisters do receive here frm the male folks in this type of situation
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by AfroKnight: 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Vikky014:
i only asked a harmless question based on d advice my fellow sisters do receive here frm the male folks in this type of situation
Alright.
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by Adasun(m): 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Op some ladies are like dat,they flirt with others even tho they love da guy they ar with.just question her if she lie,seperation is next bro
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by stillchris: 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
hmmm

Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by Pque(m): 12:09am On Dec 02, 2015
Nowadays, you see many marraiges breaking up but IS MARRAIGE THE REAL PROBLEM? as emphasised by many senior bros nd ladies already in marraige, to us, the younger ones that marraige is filled with lot of shit nd bullshit challenges which we must prepared for. The answer to this question is NO, MARRAIGE IS NOT THE PROBLEM BUT THE TWO WRONG PEOPLE comming together to marry instead of two right people comming together to marry.

WHEN YOU FIND OUT THAT YOUR PARTNER IS A WRONG CHOICE, ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS TO SAVE YOUR FUTURE. Just my advice though. Fair hearing is allowed but be a reasonable judge.
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 02, 2015
for the guy to say he enjoyed her when she came to his house is very obvious he slept with her. long distance relationship is the worst form of relationship. it takes a strong hearted fellow to be in it.
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by Vikky014(f): 6:49am On Dec 02, 2015
seriously waiting for update
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by droom: 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Thanks Guys for all the advice..i acted like a gentle man that night,i never discussed anything with her that night. Morning time, i drove her down to her side where she stays with her parent, she was shocked whats happening. We both entered the parent house, right in front of them i brought out the whole issues and messages with prove, never wanted to be like i formed all, because she might end up saying am looking for excuses to free her. She was shocked, also her parent was and i mounted pressure on her, she did confess to me that she has many guys she is going out with just for fun sake and that she did have sex with the otungba guy, but out of them all, she loves me more and am better than all. I was happy she did confessed right in front of her parent after a much pressure mounted on her by me and her parent in my own very presence. They where disappointed, she was just telling me if i leave her that i should prepare to come to her burial,that she will never last on earth if i ever leave her..The parent told me, our son you are free to take any decision you feel like taking, because it worth it. i just stood up and i walked out from her house. The next day,i received a call from her mom,saying she cant survive it if i leave her, that she has started acting strange in the house and saying some strange words..The truth is that the interest for her now has started cooling off gradually,i dislike cheaters a lot and right now am even confuse because of her funny statement about burial things of her..But truth remains i cant be like before to her again.
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by UncleLondon: 1:06am On Dec 04, 2015
Just move on already.
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by jackpot(f): 8:03am On Dec 04, 2015
Was she cheating during the course of the relationship? If yes, then move on. If it was before she agreed to marry you, then forgive her.
Re: Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do by Vikky014(f): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2015
droom:
Thanks Guys for all the advice..i acted like a gentle man that night,i never discussed anything with her that night. Morning time, i drove her down to her side where she stays with her parent, she was shocked whats happening. We both entered the parent house, right in front of them i brought out the whole issues and messages with prove, never wanted to be like i formed all, because she might end up saying am looking for excuses to free her. She was shocked, also her parent was and i mounted pressure on her, she did confess to me that she has many guys she is going out with just for fun sake and that she did have sex with the otungba guy, but out of them all, she loves me more and am better than all. I was happy she did confessed right in front of her parent after a much pressure mounted on her by me and her parent in my own very presence. They where disappointed, she was just telling me if i leave her that i should prepare to come to her burial,that she will never last on earth if i ever leave her..The parent told me, our son you are free to take any decision you feel like taking, because it worth it. i just stood up and i walked out from her house. The next day,i received a call from her mom,saying she cant survive it if i leave her, that she has started acting strange in the house and saying some strange words..The truth is that the interest for her now has started cooling off gradually,i dislike cheaters a lot and right now am even confuse because of her funny statement about burial things of her..But truth remains i cant be like before to her again.
hmmmmmmmmmm i like d way you handled d case. she cant eat her cake and hv it back nah. d guy she slept wt shld take over. or better still forgiv her and watch her new behaviour

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Lies Lagos Girls Tell Guys / The Side Effects Of Porn/masturbation And How To Cure Yourself / How To Make A Girl Wet When Sitting Close To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.