Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

See What Man Does To Wife During Over 15 Years Of Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Man Does To Wife During Over 15 Years Of Marriage (2115 Views)

Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) / Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Man Does To Wife During Over 15 Years Of Marriage by Elbisco(m): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
Help me please, I have a friend, we are a group of best friends, five (5) in numbers, we all got married years ago and we were all there for ourselves, we still are. The sad thing is that there is this one of us (John) who went ahead and put another woman in the family way. At first we thought it was a “mistake”. It happened again, and then up to the fourth time. For about 15 years now, he’s being keeping these secrets from his wife. See what he does to the names of the kids, he calls the children of wife 2 the same name he calls the children of wife 1. So when people call him by the name of the children in front of his wife, it won’t reveal anything. This woman (the house wife) has been very good to us, she takes care of us when we visit and these hurt us his friends because she’s a good woman. Whenever I see her suddenly, my heart jerks. What should we do? We know this secret, should we inform her or we should just walk away.

source: http://www.inspiredfully.com/2015/09/infidelity-to-wife.html
Re: See What Man Does To Wife During Over 15 Years Of Marriage by Friedthunder(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: See What Man Does To Wife During Over 15 Years Of Marriage by lordcabasa(m): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
Take him matter to God in Prayers cuz d mofo ain't normal!
Re: See What Man Does To Wife During Over 15 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
**grabs popcorn** Watch out for the New block buster "Double Identity". Wife- Mercy Johnson Husband - John dumelo.

Grab your copy... NOW!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: See What Man Does To Wife During Over 15 Years Of Marriage by francbadoo: 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
Why does ur heart jerk when ever you see the woman? I think ur heart is telling u something.
Re: See What Man Does To Wife During Over 15 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
Seen this Nolly wood movie, it's titled "two families"
Re: See What Man Does To Wife During Over 15 Years Of Marriage by henribj(m): 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
I think you should cut that friend off.
A man who does that to his wife, mother of his kids, a woman who he sleeps with in the same house day in day out, what will he not do to you his friend?
You may think he has got your back, but mehn... he ain't loyal.

1 Like

Re: See What Man Does To Wife During Over 15 Years Of Marriage by Elbisco(m): 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
henribj:
I think you should cut that friend off.
A man who does that to his wife, mother of his kids, a woman who he sleeps with in the same house day in day out, what will he not do to you his friend?
You may think he has got your back, but mehn... he ain't loyal.
great fact
Re: See What Man Does To Wife During Over 15 Years Of Marriage by henribj(m): 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
Elbisco:
great fact

"thumbs up"
Re: See What Man Does To Wife During Over 15 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
Elbisco:
Help me please, I have a friend, we are a group of best friends, five (5) in numbers, we all got married years ago and we were all there for ourselves, we still are. The sad thing is that there is this one of us (John) who went ahead and put another woman in the family way. At first we thought it was a “mistake”. It happened again, and then up to the fourth time. For about 15 years now, he’s being keeping these secrets from his wife. See what he does to the names of the kids, he calls the children of wife 2 the same name he calls the children of wife 1. So when people call him by the name of the children in front of his wife, it won’t reveal anything. This woman (the house wife) has been very good to us, she takes care of us when we visit and these hurt us his friends because she’s a good woman. Whenever I see her suddenly, my heart jerks. What should we do? We know this secret, should we inform her or we should just walk away.

Sharp guy
Re: See What Man Does To Wife During Over 15 Years Of Marriage by Toks2008(m): 12:11am On Sep 27, 2015
Elbisco:

Polygamy is not advisable but not a sin before GOD so let him confess to the wife as well as marry the second one.
Re: See What Man Does To Wife During Over 15 Years Of Marriage by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:13am On Sep 27, 2015
Toks2008:

Polygamy is not advisable but not a sin before GOD so let him confess to the wife as well as marry the second one.

Are you okay..? undecided
What happened to one man one wife sad

Some people tho..!
Re: See What Man Does To Wife During Over 15 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 27, 2015
Elbisco:

What you will do is to MOVE it to NOLLYWOOD SECTION... and leave it there
Re: See What Man Does To Wife During Over 15 Years Of Marriage by Toks2008(m): 6:53am On Sep 27, 2015
selfmadeOLX:

Are you okay..? undecided
What happened to one man one wife sad

Some people tho..!

Ask yourself firrst if you are sound.

Where is one man one woman n the bible or quran? todler.

I have written many times..polygamy is not advisable,iit should not be encouraged becaause of its complexities but we must draw a line between facts and personal ideologies.

Adultery and philandering are sins before GOD but taking another wife is a different ball game.

Polygamy is not a sin and nowhere in the bible or quran was it called a sin. Yes the Bible advised general overseers to be man of one wife but i repeat polygamy is a complex situation that should be avoided but its not a taboo or a grievious act so let the man open up to the first wife and be at peace.

2 Likes

Re: See What Man Does To Wife During Over 15 Years Of Marriage by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2015
Toks2008:

Ask yourself firrst if you are sound.

Where is one man one woman n the bible or quran? todler.

I have written many times..polygamy is not advisable,iit should not be encouraged becaause of its complexities but we must draw a line between facts and personal ideologies.

Adultery and philandering are sins before GOD but taking another wife is a different ball game.

Polygamy is not a sin and nowhere in the bible or quran was it called a sin. Yes the Bible advised general overseers to be man of one wife but i repeat polygamy is a complex situation that should be avoided but its not a taboo or a grievious act so let the man open up to the first wife and be at peace.

The last thing I wanted to see.. Comparing the Bible with quran angry
Am not sticking to your words rather what the Bible teaches. cool

2 Likes

Re: See What Man Does To Wife During Over 15 Years Of Marriage by vinelli(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
WTF!!! That man is not alright... To name the other kids the same names as his previous... He is a psychopath, a sociopath in fact any of .path that could be used to describe mental illness. I just pity the kids wen they get to find out they have half siblings who bear the same name with em....It's gon be awkward
Re: See What Man Does To Wife During Over 15 Years Of Marriage by Elbisco(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
vinelli:
WTF!!! That man is not alright... To name the other kids the same names as his previous... He is a psychopath, a sociopath in fact any of .path that could be used to describe mental illness. I just pity the kids wen they get to find out they have half siblings who bear the same name with em....It's gon be awkward
I subscribe...

(1) (Reply)

Fat Guys Seeking Slim/sexy Girls | Fat Ladies Seeking Guys W/16 Pacs - Discuss / Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? / Busted: Senior Lecturer Of The University Of Abuja Was Caught On Camera Furk!n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.