Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,435 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex (66352 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by dre11(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2016
An Elder in church has been caught stuck inside his friend's wife during an adulterous sex

In what can be said to be an exact rendition of the famous law of Karma, a man identified as Elder Ndarake, who found pleasure in sleeping with best friend's wife, was caught stuck ยป inside the woman during another round of adulterous sex.

According to an eyewitness, the sordid incident happened in a community in the Ibiono Ibom Local Government of Akwa Ibom State when the the culprit, said to be an elder in a local church and a close friend of the husband of the woman whose name was given as Ubon Ekanem .

Ekanem who is a fisherman, narrated that though he had reports that Elder Ndarake, a married man with five children, always sneaked into his house whenever he was away on his fishing trips which sometimes lasted weeks, he never suspected that he could have amorous relationship with his his wife and mother of seven children.

"I have known Elder Ndarake for many years and he was even the one that recommended my wife to me when I wanted to get married. He stood in for me during the traditional marriage as I lost my father at an early age.

As such, coming to my house even in my absence, I never suspected anything because apart from his closeness to me, he is an elder in our local church and always preached against immorality.

Even when people told me that he went to my house at odd hours when I am not around, I still believed he went there to see to the welfare of my family.

But I was shocked when three young men from our village came to look for me where I was fishing to tell me that Obong Idung (Village Head), wanted me to come home as fast as I could.

I thought our village had been attacked by our neighbours in Cross River State, so I hurried home, only to meet Elder Ndarake in the full view of people, naked and stuck inside my wife's private part."

"If not for people that restrained me, I would have macheted him to death because I was very angry. Though people said I placed Mbiam (Powerful traditional charm) on my wife, I did not such thing. It was our gods that wanted to disgrace them.

They were later entangled after some sacrifices by a local native doctor but I have handed over my wife to him. I don't want her again," Ekanem narrated.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/nice-reward-man-gets-stuck-in-friends-wife-during-illicit-sex-id5187937.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by JoeCutie(m): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Your own best friend! embarassed angry

Of all the women out there? And you'd still comfortably sit with this your friend, look him in the eye, gist and laugh over a drink, and pretend like all is well... Without qualms? Wow! I really don't know how people do it.

If you trust people, you're in trouble. If you don't trust people, you're in trouble. God, why not share these things and make it one man to one woman. Allocate it judiciously, and anybody that goes to another's dies instantly.

Marriage is not a mere relationship (dating). Marriage is a sacred union. It is a sacrament. Do whatever you wish while in a mere relationship, but as soon as it's blessed as a union, be careful what you do.

And here, you'd still be asked to "temper justice with mercy". How? I guess it's not easy to make heaven after all. The things you'd be asked to overlook and let go..
. embarassed

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by votemysticgal16(f): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2016
What sort of wife is that? angry

3 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Smellymouth: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2016

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by ForeverYoung197(f): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2016
I will only believe if you can show proof(s) that really shows he was stuck in the gate of heaven wink nowadays, too many stories we're just fabricated.

I want to see that his dong was really trapped in that flower tongue

15 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by lacasera14(m): 11:01am On Jun 24, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
I will only believe if you can show proof(s) that really shows he was stuck in the gate of heaven wink nowadays, too many stories we're just fabricated.

badt girl what do you want to see?
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by AuroraB(f): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2016
grin Oringo continue lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2016
lacasera14:
badt girl what do you want to see?

A photo(s) that showing he was trapped in that gate of heaven wink

3 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by dillycool(f): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2016
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by SpeedyConnect(m): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2016
dre11:

An Elder in church has been caught stuck inside his friend's wife during an adulterous sex

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/nice-reward-man-gets-stuck-in-friends-wife-during-illicit-sex-id5187937.html

ok

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by ijustdey: 11:17am On Jun 24, 2016
he never suspected that he could have amorous relationship with his his wife and mother of seven children.

what kind of sweetness is a man finding from a woman who have had 7kids..

is it that her honeypot is so sweet that the 7 times she birth has no meaning to him.

shameless pig

5 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2016
God forbid,
Make God no allow me go blow babe come hang there o
Aru eme!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by looseweight: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
OMG

Sex knows no age limit

In other news, loose some of your weights using natural method, check my profile for more information.....
IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Sijo01(f): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
No pictures embarassed
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Brainy007: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
smiley
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by adonbilivit: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Endougs(m): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
How do you expect me to believe.
Picsssssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by ggrin(f): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Brainy007: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

No be only flower
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Yinkatolu: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
That is to say o ti gan pa..help.. help..help wink

2 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Firefire(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pic or ?
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Proffdada: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Eyewitness account only? No pictures? I don't believe it undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by visijo(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
these one is looking for a way to spread rumour and spoil my dear state, show me picx or adonbilivit... Many are call few are chosen- M.I

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by wasco24: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
where is the picture or

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Why no pictures undecided sad

2 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Nelgenius4me(m): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
kenkenn:
God forbid,

Make God no allow me go blow babe come hang there o

Aru eme!
Babe you Say? Never try such with a married woman or somebody's babe#Goodluck
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by tolexy007(m): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
cheesy
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by mccoy47(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
A woman with 7 children! shocked
How is she still sexually attractive to the man?
Pix of the entanglement or adonbilivit angry

3 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by biggz82: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pictures or I don't bliv it

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by Efikman(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ekpo nka owo.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by szen(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
votemysticgal16:
What sort of wife is that? angry
hahahaha
Re: Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex by eagleonearth(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
can someone pls help xplain to me how dt title "elder" is got cuz d peeps bearing ds title, I dey seriously suspect most of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.