Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

John The Illiterate And Joy The Literate.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / John The Illiterate And Joy The Literate.. (481 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? / A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John The Illiterate And Joy The Literate.. by Wilson125(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Evening people,

illiteracy can be funny sometimes, john was about leaving calabar to uyo when he met joy, a student of unical,joy too was about to en route uyo, so he decided to offer her a ride as he was mobile..
Just 2days after they met, john had already wet joy with excess gift, sending in sms every minute of the day.. calling every hour n finally asked her to marry him,this alone was enough evidence that he brought his love in 911 and joy had her love in a basket, the love was growing inversely proportional, while john needed a cargo carrier to convey his love, joy was left with no love..

John will always do everything within his capability to put smile on joys face but this will work the other way round... though joy had doubt about john literacy as per he deeds, she was convinced by his fleet of cars and the little profile he presented to her, he claimed to be an exxon mobil contract staff and since he was residing in eket, these datas got joy's attention, little did she know that john was just the person we about to read now..

One night, joy was home when she got this sms from john reading""
I av given u all ma love, but u av given me zero love, I have given u everything humanly possible but all I have gotten from is atittude, u r nt human, gudnyt"""
Reading the message, joy was angrily confound, the next morning john's call came through joy's phone, picking the call, joy angrily picked the call and told john she wanted to see him, so they fixed a venue n time, when they got there, this conversation transpired between these parties...
Joy: what was the meaning of that sms u sent to me last night?
John: what about the sms? Is anything wrong with the sms? Don't you like it?
Joy: like what? Here it is, read and tell me what is likeable about this sms, read it!
John: I don't see anything wrong this sms, it just a normal love sms I send to u everyday, just that netwrk was poor in ma fone last nite, so I asked ma fren to send u this sms..
Joy: what? Ur fren did what? Oya read what he sent to, handed the fone ova to him,
Joy: read o lemme hear
Na so john ma guy begin dey sweat o,
Joy had the shocker of her life wen john cudn't read a anything, Jesus! Ts hard to believe.. joy brought out a piece of paper from his bag n gave it to john
Joy: now write sugar good morning, I love you...( waited for minutes)
Joy: I will accept your proposal if u write it...
Forwer? Ma nigga no fit draw one line for paper..
John: pls I don't want to believe this, can you just tell me what is going on here?
Na so ma guy spark o
John: what kinda humiliation is this? Is it because I chose to love u? Pls enough of this insult..
After enough talk, na so joy anger come overwhelm john own o, because of love, he had to succumb for her not to get attention of the people...

joy: now tell me, who are you?
john: sugar lemme explain,
joy: oya tell me the truth, cus thats the only thing can make reconsider you...
Re: John The Illiterate And Joy The Literate.. by babywhite(f): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
is not complete

(1) (Reply)

What In Life Are You Passionate About / Professional Romance Writers For Employment (female Writers Preferred) / Connecting Nigerians All Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.