Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,139 members, 7,863,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words (2152 Views)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) / Don't Be Carried Away By D Daily Long Mins Of Calls, It'll Only Last For 7 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by andyanders: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
op, you are just another sick person. You stated how you don't want her nd u keep bleeping her raw. just be waiting for the day the baby would come nd your eyes would end up seeing red.
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by Badfinga: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
andyanders:
op, you are just another sick person. You stated how you don't want her nd u keep bleeping her raw. just be waiting for the day the baby would come nd your eyes would end up seeing red.
Frankly speaking,am not afraid of pregnancy but infection
Re: Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words by 400billionman: 1:00am On Sep 28, 2015
You are obviously enjoying yourself and asking silly questions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Learn To Appreciate Your Man. / Girls Need Guys More Than Guys Need Them... / Evegran I Love You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.