Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Ladies, Learn To Appreciate Your Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Learn To Appreciate Your Man. (2134 Views)

Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens / When Will Men/ladies Learn To Control This Thing (photos) / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Learn To Appreciate Your Man. by shumuel(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ladies, Learn To Appreciate Your Man.

You just can't imagine what some guys go through, just to please a lady and she still wont appreciate his efforts, especially when she is comparing him with other guys who are richer or more successful than him, its sad and ladies need to stop this silly act.

Accept and appreciate the little he can offer now, the future will always be brighter, and when that happens, he will surely do more.

Re: Ladies, Learn To Appreciate Your Man. by munchfani: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
APPRECIATE WETIN? WEN DEM GET PLAN B,C,D,E AND F
Re: Ladies, Learn To Appreciate Your Man. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
They force you? No be u Pucci hungry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Learn To Appreciate Your Man. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
I agree, if he doesn't deserve to be appreciated, you have no reason being with him in the first place.
Re: Ladies, Learn To Appreciate Your Man. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Abegiiiiiiiiii
Re: Ladies, Learn To Appreciate Your Man. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
firstEVA:
I agree, if he doesn't deserve to be appreciated, you have no reason being with him in the first place.

Bingo!
Re: Ladies, Learn To Appreciate Your Man. by shumuel(m): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
firstEVA:

Wow, 1000000 Likes for you.
Have used this statement in counceling a lot of ladies who believe, the next thing to do after every fight is divorce, just don't know why a lot of Males and Females, forget the beautiful and sweet begining too soon.

But... Are most, not just scamming eachother sad
Re: Ladies, Learn To Appreciate Your Man. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
who send them
Re: Ladies, Learn To Appreciate Your Man. by shumuel(m): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Abegiiiiiiiiii

hmm... The same MrPhyno would say to all your efforts and kind gestors towards/for him tongue

Deal with that.
Re: Ladies, Learn To Appreciate Your Man. by shumuel(m): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Oyind17:
who send them

hey you, whats up bro, still waiting for that dp tongue
Re: Ladies, Learn To Appreciate Your Man. by Aminat508(f): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Well that's a post that everyone needs to read! I definitely can say that I'm guilty of not appreciating my man enough. Thanks for reminding me @ shumuel grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Learn To Appreciate Your Man. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
shumuel:

hey you, whats up bro, still waiting for that dp tongue
oh! sister my pix is on the way
Re: Ladies, Learn To Appreciate Your Man. by shumuel(m): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
Oyind17:

oh! sister my pix is on the way

kikiki Lol, it doesn't click tongue i have a dp that says Male, with a capital M, and my Moniker also spells the same, get that bro
Re: Ladies, Learn To Appreciate Your Man. by shumuel(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
Aminat508:
Well that's a post that everyone needs to read! I definitely can say that I'm guilty of not appreciating my man enough. Thanks for reminding me @ shumuel grin

You are most welcome grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Learn To Appreciate Your Man. by oluymc(f): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
Overcoming Regrets, Disappointments and Mistakes
Everyone has that one thing about their past they could never bring themselves to tell anyone. It’s that one thing you don’t know if you could ever forgive yourself for, Just thinking about it makes you feel uncomfortable and you seek escape in a different task or a sudden urgent thought.
A place of peace exists for you, but only if you’re brave enough to cross the bridge you can never seem to bring yourself to approach.

Continue reading >>> http://lifestylesheadline..com.ng/2015/09/overcoming-regrets-disappointments-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Cutest Bloggers In Nigeria - (photos) / Virginity Myths... / Pls Is This Reply To An Ex Bad??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.