Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

My Best Friend Has Cheated On Her Husband With Over Five Different Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Has Cheated On Her Husband With Over Five Different Guys (2209 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Has Cheated On Her Husband With Over Five Different Guys by sweetlove(m): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2006
My best friend has cheated on her husband with over five different guys (that I know of)? What should I do?
Re: My Best Friend Has Cheated On Her Husband With Over Five Different Guys by Coco29(f): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2006
am sure she has a reason tongue
Re: My Best Friend Has Cheated On Her Husband With Over Five Different Guys by sweetlove(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2006
Coco29:

am sure she has a reason tongue

Hey coco29 you are here again,I Apreciate you baby girl,U Welcome
Re: My Best Friend Has Cheated On Her Husband With Over Five Different Guys by Coco29(f): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2006
I am always here sweetie grin
Re: My Best Friend Has Cheated On Her Husband With Over Five Different Guys by sweetlove(m): 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2006
Coco29:

I am always here sweetie grin

You are always welcome baby Girl,Are You In Winter already? Madrid is Little Bit sunny Today,Thou I am still going around with My Jacket.
Have a Beautiful weekend!
Re: My Best Friend Has Cheated On Her Husband With Over Five Different Guys by windywendy(f): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2006
sweetlove:

My best friend has cheated on her husband with over five different guys (that I know of)? What should I do?

Nothing!!! It's none of your business shocked shocked
Re: My Best Friend Has Cheated On Her Husband With Over Five Different Guys by Coco29(f): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2006
sweetlove:

You are always welcome baby Girl,Are You In Winter already? Madrid is Little Bit sunny Today,Thou I am still going around with My Jacket.
Have a Beautiful weekend!

suga English weather is the worst ever u can leave home with the sun half way through it is raining then by the time go get home it is as cold as hell. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Best Friend Has Cheated On Her Husband With Over Five Different Guys by naijacutee(f): 1:52am On Oct 08, 2006
Tell her if she keeps going on the way she is, she will catch AIDS and give it to the poor guy. If she is your best friend and you can't tell her the truth, who will?
Re: My Best Friend Has Cheated On Her Husband With Over Five Different Guys by C2H5OH(f): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2009
Old but

You're best friends with a smelly fowl like that. Talk some sense into the lowlife's brain. How do you manage being bestfriends with an animal like that
Re: My Best Friend Has Cheated On Her Husband With Over Five Different Guys by Igwe9(m): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2009
Maybe i'm wrong but your profile says  male while your best friend is a female, a married one indeed and you guys have been  friends for God knows how long while she cheats on her husband with people you know very well.

okay oh, undecided  you don't know what to do could either be that you are afraid to lose the friendship, a parasitic one.

My advice is for you to talk her out of it, threaten to tell her husband if she refuses to change, or else be ready to dance to the worst song when the man finds that out by himself, you sure will be the prime suspect. cool
Re: My Best Friend Has Cheated On Her Husband With Over Five Different Guys by echobee(f): 11:46am On Dec 02, 2009
maybe,she is trying to break a world record.pls advice her to continue
Re: My Best Friend Has Cheated On Her Husband With Over Five Different Guys by henryhemon(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2009
@coco29,
is there any reason for that miss coco,there isn't any reason to do any evil.
Re: My Best Friend Has Cheated On Her Husband With Over Five Different Guys by foyeks2001(f): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2009
echo- bee:

maybe,she is trying to break a world record.pls advice her to continue

u are funny
lol
Re: My Best Friend Has Cheated On Her Husband With Over Five Different Guys by cliffy: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2009
I think i here you say she your best frd, kindly call her & talk some sense into her, ofcoz she would listen bcoz she might even loose everything she's got.
Re: My Best Friend Has Cheated On Her Husband With Over Five Different Guys by Youngpo413: 7:09am On Feb 21, 2016
While single,they will be jumping from one dick to another all in the name of relationship,how do you expect those hoes to be satisfied with just one dick after marriage?

(1) (Reply)

Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. / Sex In The Church / Girl And Guy Phoneversation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.