Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (4764 Views)

Odumegwu Ojukwu And Yakubu Gowon Smile Together In 2010 Throwback Photo / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by oncoded(m): 4:40am On Mar 05, 2017
pazienza:
What made the OP Igbo?
Because he named a village in Imo state as his place of origin and spoke Igbo?
Lol! OP is probably Igbo, just that his part of Igboland is Ijebu-Igbo.

[b]Whatever makes you think you know who you are also can make the next Man think he knows who he is.

Even during the Selfish Civil War, you wan tell me say na all Igbos support the War? As America dey scatter everywhere since 2011, you wan tell me say na the whole Americans support all The War? Most Wise men on both side know that War, right or wrong is Selfish and full of Selfishness which can only bring all the other jara evil and abominations. (I call it selfish War because it was the idea of Selfish Men and anything born with Selfishness can only end in Selfishness, even an idea or plan born in Selfishness, will only end in Selfishness).

If you no sabi the meaning of Selfishness, make I tell you, if your Dumb Mind fit carry...........................
Selfishness na when person no actually care for anyone but himself. Selfish people fit promise you Heaven and Earth, Selfish people fit ginger you to the Max, but when the time for the Main Action Reach, they DIA (Disappeared In Action), you no go ever see those same Selfish People way start the matter, from 2face to Ojukwu down to all the nija politicians dead and alive, all of them selfish and if to say Biafra been win the War then, nothing for still change today because na the Same People, just like APC, na still the same people from PDP, so at the end, na still that same Selfish People. Selfish Vs Selfish no matter who Win or Lose, na same Selfish. Just like Evil vs Evil and there is no such thing as lesser Evil or Lesser Selfish. SELFISH NA SELFISH, BIG OR SMALL, PERSON WAY DEY SALE Rotten FISH, DEY SELFISH.

Selfishness na when Person declear/start War, but no be him end the War and no be say him die for the War ohh. Imagine say I Carry you and your entire Family go War, when War Start, I come Leave you and your Family Run, watin you go do me if you survive the War? You go still be my friend? Person way no selfish no go ever ever leave/abandon him family Run just to save himself, and by Family, I also mean your Enemies, because according to C.J 'a man's foes (Enemies) shall be they of his own household (Family).'

During those Sea days, the only way to Kill the Captain (that is if you want to kill the Captain) is to Sink the Ship, because a non selfish, Brave and True Captain always Go Down with His Ship. This is something your Liepod, Afonja or whatever you are, you Head can not Understand..............I hate such words like Ipod, Afonja and co, but people like you deserve such words

Nairaland is full of people like you. As much as I don't support and will never support OverPopulation or Population Reduction even after my Dead Body, but the only reason why people like Bill Gate is pushing OverPopulation Ag-Ender and calling for Population Reduction, na because of people like YOU, YOU and YOU.

If have been away from Home for too long, March 11 2017, go make am 6 years way I no dey the Continent and I dey come back home finally before the End of the Year and na my Papa Village for that same Imo State I dey go park finally, because even this City way I base for abroad here for Six Years, na still another Man Village.

for your Dumb information, na my back yard them shoot the Last Gun Shot way end the War, to tell you say the matter reach my side and na my Side End the Matter.

Whatever I say here or outside here, I know 150% exactly what I am saying, so take Note, not my ID and not my profile, to avoid Dumb Repetitions.[/b]
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by oncoded(m): 5:04am On Mar 05, 2017
tobimillar:

Amucha boy...okwudor is not far from there u know...and ihebinowerri is a new baby from okwudor...nice one bro

My Father's Only Sister is Married to Okwudor Man with lovely Children.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Apache-world's Deadliest Helicopter. / Nnamdi Kanu's Statue Almost Completed-pics / Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.