Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone (28837 Views)

[opinion] Whatsapp Is The Worst: 8 Reasons You Should Ditch It / 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan / 12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Snowangel4:
Story for the gods...I need a new phone asap,dis Lumia phone dy embarrass me anyhow angry
what are the problems u have with it
Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by holusormi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
This actually came at the right time , been asking myst if it's really worth upgrading from the iphone6 to the 6s , my 6 really serves me well.... That 6s is a beast sha ,,,,.... Still tHinking about it though angry
Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by yinkarh187(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nice advice for broke niqqas lyk me but I'm sure if money cum now story go change

3 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by dexla(f): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
khalhokage:
Three months is more than enough time to get tired of a phone, I'm tired and i'm going to change it.
so easy to know those that won't stay faithful in a relationship. :p

5 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
dexla:

lol fucking hilarious lmao grin
dexla:

lol fucking hilarious lmao
Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
gurunlocker:
waiting for the counter thread
you got served. www.nairaland.com/2628199/12-reason-really-need-new#38439197
Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
trishguy:
what are the problems u have with it

It is nt interesting as othr android phones and d phone dy hang like madt. angry
Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by AsanwaKC(f): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Op, pls don't let my teddy bear hear this ohh.
Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
buzquet:
poor man advice

POOR MAN MENTALITY.......

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by cyrilGodwin: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
2BC1D90C...add me with this BBM pin if you are an upcoming artist...I'm fun to be with...cool and friendly, add me on Whatsapp with 08029498898
Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by slamoniker(f): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
First of all, my phone is five years old
Not 1, Not 2, Five, FIVE!
So may I?

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Yomieluv:
so true,I have never been a new gadget addict.

why change ,when the one with me is still functioning well.

You have not met me obviously cheesy
I have a cracked screen, I drop phones like mad...
I have been using my current ring tone since last September
I should change my screen cos my phone is above average...but I probably wont
I dunno why

I dont get the phone hype...I get cajoled and bullied to change phones
I would sooner buy someone a new phone than replace mine

I am quite contrary oo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by iskalamong(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
Segadem:
That no 10 is my reason to buy another phone, my phone keeps telling me "you are running out of space"
My RAM is 145mb while my ROM is 512mb
In that case you really need a new phone. At least 1gig ram and 8/16 gb rom. Then probably 16/32 gb memory card.

What the op is saying is that, people whose phones have reached their required specification need not rush to buy a new phone just because a new phone is in the market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by iskalamong(m): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
slamoniker:
So may I?
Yes you might grin

Reasons include, platforms, level of technology, operating system, ram and rom, processor e.t,c.

In other news, 5 years? O girl u try o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by Dozzy3(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nice one op
If it ain't broken, don't fix it!!

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
slamoniker:
So may I?

I like you!
You are a keeper, literally cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by iskalamong(m): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
milychocs:

You have not met me obviously cheesy
I have a cracked screen, I drop phones like mad...
I have been using my current ring tone since last September
I should change my screen cos my phone is above average...but I probably wont
I dunno why

I dont get the phone hype...I get cajoled and bullied to change phones
I would sooner buy someone a new phone than replace mine

I am quite contrary oo lipsrsealed
Oya say the truth. It's because u like forming ni jor wink
Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by piagetskinner(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
ChiSun27:
Been using my curve 7 since 2013...have changed the battery and casing just once and that was this year.

At times...it restarts on its own....OP...don't you think I need a new BB?

Q10 things.
Chai u no get good maintenance culture.. Been using mine since 2013 and it's still in a pristine condition

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by piagetskinner(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
slamoniker:
First of all, my phone is five years old Not 1, Not 2, Five, FIVE! So may I?
Please do... It has outlived it's usefulness

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by viktor01(m): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Every one seems to be in dire need of Phone.
As for me, I will stick to this my Nokia X android until e nor dey fi launch chrome ahain.
Never been a gadget freak and never will.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by Edipee(m): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Baba you mean I shouldn't change my Nokia C1 that I bought in 2012. But person wey steal my S4 wey dem dash me for 2014 no try. Didn't even used it up to 3 months. Chai, mkparawa!

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by viktor01(m): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Who flashy phone don help?

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by UjSizzle(f): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lol I love the delivery grin grin

But needing a bigger/smaller screen is a valid reason to get a new smart phone. Also better browsing experience-- have you tried using a 512ram device and didn't die of frustration waiting for your active tabs to 'load'? Annoying as hell I tell ya.

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by DAVE5(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
Seculent:
This doesn't stop me from getting my new phone next week.

Bring new things to your life.

I say an amen to that

I think the reason we actually make money is to actually spend money, although u av 2 spend it wisely but don't fail 2 enjoy ur self,

do those things that makes u happy just becos they make u happy

YOLO

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by Seculent: 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
DAVE5:

I say an amen to that

I think the reason we actually make money is to actually spend money, although u av 2 spend it wisely but don't fail 2 enjoy ur self,

do those things that makes u happy just becos they make u happy

YOLO

Your head is there. cool

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by Seculent: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
slamoniker:
First of all, my phone is five years old Not 1, Not 2, Five, FIVE! So may I?
shocked Five years?!!!
You must be using very old model phone.
Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by Theophilu(m): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
My own na battery wahala so I need to buy new phone since infinix phone can't use other battery except infinix battery
Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by Kennydoc(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Segadem:
That no 10 is my reason to buy another phone, my phone keeps telling me "you are running out of space"
My RAM is 145mb while my ROM is 512mb

145MB RAM? Haba bros! Na Nokia torch? Lol.
You surely need an upgrade, though I haven't heard of 145mb RAM. I strongly doubt if a smartphone can effectively run even the basic apps on that.
Again 145 sounds strange. Memory devices capacities usually go in multiples of 2, eg 2mb, 4mb, 8mb,16mb, 32mb, 64mb, 128mb, 256mb, 512mb, 1gb and so on.

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by Segadem(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
Kennydoc:

145MB RAM? Haba bros! Na Nokia torch? Lol.
You surely need an upgrade, though I haven't heard of 145mb RAM. I strongly doubt if a smartphone can effectively run even the basic apps on that.
Again 145 sounds strange. Memory devices capacities usually go in multiples of 2, eg 2mb, 4mb, 8mb,16mb, 32mb, 64mb, 128mb, 256mb, 512mb, 1gb and so on.

Re: 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone by southcent: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
okay,maybe I just get a new 3310 and rest in harmony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Okays Data Price Hike, Says NCC Acted In National Interest / All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. / What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.