Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) (99808 Views)

Mohammed Barkindo & Family Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa / Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by hamzeiy: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

May a 50years old man sex ,impregnate and marry your 18years old daughter...

Say Amen to that
if he marries then impregnate her no problem....i say a big AMEN..
BUT...U jus talked like a typical christain (a misguided one)
..impregnate then marries.....we dont do dt in islam ...we marry first .we blive in d institution of marriage nd nt premarital sex...get dt to your godforsaken head
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by soonest(f): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
hamzeiy:
..impregnate then marries.....we dont do dt in islam ...we marry first .we blive in d institution of marriage nd nt premarital sex...get dt to your godforsaken head
What do u mean by a typical christian. Is that what ur deluded folks told u Christianity is all about. When the tables are turned it's ur lot that start foaming like rabid dog.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by soonest(f): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
The problem i have with these abokis is that they can never condemn the evils in their land. Meanwhile other regions are the first to condemn the evil acts in their land before outsiders

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
hamzeiy:

Shut your stinking mouth man... Christian religion is against premarital sex. It's morally wrong and unjustifiable for a 50years old man to marry an 18yrs old girl. You guys are all bunch of paedophiles disguising your immoral personalities with religion. To you, women are like property that can be given away by the father to any old man he deed fit, you bunch don't see women as human beings with personal feelings and desires.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Haywhymido(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Say Amen to that
shut the f up n stop taking panadol 4 anoda man's headache. Get busy dude
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by tochstorm(m): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
double wahala for dead body.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by enomakos(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Obrigardo:

Then you must have serious life issues in this world
Please do your research and see where 95 years old men marry 30 years old woman and tell me if it is right also, hypocrite

she is already 18 and ripe for f#ck. So allow Sanusi to enjoy that punanny.
But why it dey pain you? you don't have anything to f$ck?
i agreed with you bro
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
Haywhymido:
shut the f up n stop taking panadol 4 anoda man's headache. Get busy dude

Get lost man! You are all disgusting and irritating. Your girls are doomed, becus they are seen as a mere property with no emotions and desires. Innocent kids born in a cruel religion that doesn't value a girl child.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by enomakos(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Congrats emir sanusi
do me one favour make i taste the thing first before you sir
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by omojeesu(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
scribble:
Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, the daughter of the Lamido of Adamawa, is 18 years old and now married to 54 year old Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi.

She just finished secondary school, is now the Emir's 4th wife. They have a 36 years age difference. Here's a photo of her co-wives and step children.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/meet-emir-sanusis-18-year-old-bride.html?m=1

HOW MUCH OF GOVERNMENT MONEY WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by omojeesu(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Say Amen to that
But, sorry, she may indeed be happy about it! Though that doesnt make it right!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
I smell selfishness, how does he expect a 'Queen' to attend lectures in class just like the way he did when he was eighteen to bag those certificates of his?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by yakubchedi(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Thank God SLS is now a fully houseman ....HML ...long live king
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
Sometime I do wonder y some men cannot stick with one woman,is it not d same V that's with her that is their wife at home?men pls learn how to be stable with one woman
No they are not de same. some V taste better than others
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by yakubchedi(m): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=38427936]Educated fool.

Cant Sanusi marry a widow if he needs wife NO. 4 ?

What message is he passing to younger generation likes this his supporters above ^?

Sunusi has a total right to Mary any kind of women he likes ...being widow or Virgin..but the choice is His, and He made his right choice...
Advice :
u shouldn't interfere for what u don't have knowledge on...
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Firefire(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=yakubchedi post=38438728][/quote]

Yes sir!

Please keep your 7 year old daughter or sister safe, I don't trust Mallam Sanusi again. cheesy
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by nellyelitz(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
THE RANDY ONE...aka...DE RANDY EMIR
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by teejayman: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
there is 28 yrs old grandmother in d east yet pple still open their trash to say 18 yrs old is a minor. hmmm
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by kosokoadeyemi: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rich also cry.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by dovee69: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Those. Of u complaining that she is 18 yrs and too small to get married.do u prefer ur sister,daughters of 10 yrs before they reach 18 year their wombs are Condemned due to excessive abortions......Hypocrites.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by flokii: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Abokiis and their love for young puss*ies sef...

I no understand o

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by scribble: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
ExInferis:

Chibok kidnapping is nothing compared to the rampant kidnapping in your neck of the woods. It's become a way of life. Maybe that's even your family's mainstay.

We marry teenagers. You people rape them. Then you murder them. Including infants. It's on the frontpage everyday.

What?!

We only decapitate unwashed heathens such as yourself.

What's intricate about the childish gobber? It only betrays your overrated wit and intelligence. A mere buffoon does not a wise man maketh.

Go and find sense and use it.

In the north we marry pubescent, nubile, virginal, young girls.
In the south yeast they marry old, over-used, worn out, 5 times baby-factory supplying, menopausal, greying, haggard, disease ridden old bags of wrinkled and decayed flesh. No wonder they always rape babies.

Sorry to break your heart but I'm not igbo

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
So ladies shld be doin d same also?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by oshaosha2014(m): 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lol. I see so many people criticising and saying all sorts. A girl of 18yrs is light years ahead of her male counterpart of the same age in maturity, and can be married. Besides, if people are not doing things the way you are not used, it doesn't make it wrong. What is wrong is you not looking at their belief and culture. We all can't be the same. I don't even pray, all over the world, we do things the same and hold the same standard. Life would be boring if I were so.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by hansad: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
tsdarkside:

i have an idea for you biafrauds..gather money,and buy those maschines that create land out of the ocean,because you are not getting any part of nigeria....never`!!!--....

Just realized that you are one of those having sleepless nights and days about the prospect of Biafra exiting Nigeria.

Chill out. Crude oil is not what makes a country stand. It is the population's creativity.
.By the way, there is an opinion that for diffident people like you who believe that oil is all there is for a country to survive, let the UN take up distribution of crude oil proceeds from the Niger delta to all parts of Nigeria when Biafra goes.
There is no point upholding one Nigeria with inequality as foundation. Inequality in a country is a recipe for country disintegration.

As your lot continue to enjoy Nigeria and call the bluff of the short-changed former southeast region asking for political restructuring or secession, do not believe that Western countries shall come to fight again for Nigeria to remain one.

Even Boko Haram has taxed the wit of Nigeria's military formation for six years. The same division in the army which caused Boko Haram resilience must come to play in the event of any group - even a very small group - going for secession from present Nigeria.

.So stop the gloating about Nigeria Army having common enemy - the secessionists. It is outdated, at best, unreasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by breakeven: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
How on earth did i share the same country with this type of human beings? in descent climes this type will never smell leadership position except in a God forsaken society like ours. spits.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Haywhymido(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Get lost man! You are all disgusting and irritating. Your girls are doomed, becus they are seen as a mere property with no emotions and desires. Innocent kids born in a cruel religion that doesn't value a girl child.
u r a fool. Wise up boy. The rate at which ignorance is eating u up, is alarming.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Joeadamxx(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
The irresponsibility of a nation. Unemployment at 60.9%, population estimated at 184m, infant mortality at 60/1000, more than 100m earning less than $1.00/day and a former CBN governor who already had 8 children is still taking another wife with a potential for another 4 children! Nigeria, the moronic giant!

http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/nigeria-population/

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by arabianights: 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
alakara:
Hmm
FTC
May his Eminence SLS come back safely to enjoy his honeymoon with his Mulatto.

HOW IS SHE A MULATTO? SHES CHOCOLATE OR ON THE DARKER SIDE
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Pamelayoung: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
scribble:
Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, the daughter of the Lamido of Adamawa, is 18 years old and now married to 54 year old Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi.

She just finished secondary school, is now the Emir's 4th wife. They have a 36 years age difference. Here's a photo of her co-wives and step children.

Gud 4 her

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/meet-emir-sanusis-18-year-old-bride.html?m=1
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by arabianights: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Say Amen to that

AMEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by arabianights: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Oyind17:

God forbid! she'll marry her mate and enjoy marriage. Haba!! No follow all this silly nairalanders dey say Amen to silly, hateful prayers.

I DONT UNDERSTAND, PLEASE! HE IS IN TOTAL SUPPORT OF THE MARRIAGE AND AGE GAP DIFFERENCE SO WHAT IS WRONG IF HIS DAUGHTER DOES WHAT HER FATHER SUPPORTS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You / Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.