Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) (99810 Views)

Mohammed Barkindo & Family Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa / Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by fulanimafia: 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

You and many of your ilk calling this paedophilia are obviously educated illiterates or simply bigots exposing your irrational hatred for a region/tribe/religion (as the case may be).

For goodness sake the girl is 18yrs, already an adult, then how does that constitute to paedophilia - lest of course (as I suspect) you do not understand the meaning of the word Paedophilia but merely repeating it, mindlessly like a parrot, because you've heard other ppl using it.

Please tell me what law (constitutional, local, traditional or international) religious (Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Islamic or Padgan) has this marriage contravened - not only in this country but on this planet?

Please also let me know your tribe or religion and I'll show you examples of such happening in your own backyard.

If you are talking of age difference; I'll refer you to Chief Tony Anenih who at 81yrs married a 21yr old with 60 years age difference between them.
Ojukwu was also over thirty years older than Bianca Onoh (the daughter of his own friend) when he married her.

If you are talking of under aged brides; then I'll refer you to[b] Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe,[/b] the first President of Nigeria and Owelle of Onitsha, who married his 2nd wife Uche, a member of the renowned Afikpo traditional dance group named ‘Nkwa Nwite’ which entertained him when he visited Afikpo, when he was in his 70's and the girl BARELY 16 YEARS.
http://equalizer4god..com.ng/2014/01/reasons-why-nigerian-young-girls-marry.html

A critical analysis of your post, in which you particularly made reference to 'Abookis', 'yolibas' and fulani;clearly exposed your tribal bigotry and motivation to make derogatory remarks against the ppl of the SW and northern Nigeria rather than to contribute on the merits or demerits of this marriage between Emir Sanusi and his 18 yr old bride.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Fess: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
The babe should be the age mate of Sanusi's youngest child. In the day time she'll gather with the rest of Sanusi's kids, play around the compound, throwing sand at one another. And at night she goes in with the emir of kano, gets congealed lead pumped into her system. The lead is capable of facilitating her aging program. Very soon emir's lead will make her old.

As for Osho Baba, when the battery of his siren dies down his babe will flee, and that will be sooner than he thinks.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by evanscheck(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Samuel2337:
so Osho Baba is now an ex Governor

Wat happens wen a governor hands over power..??
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by abdulbnyusuf(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Only a lazy stupid selfish father will sell off his teen daughter to a 50years old man for material benefit. The father must be a mean selfish punk. Women are not properties you can sell off at will, they are human beings with feelings and emotion.

DO NIGERIANS REALLY READ HISTORY AND CURRENT AFFAIRS?

It is about the recent marital syndicate on Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (the Emir of Kano), by some ignorant NIHILISTS

First, as a person who studied Nursing, Nursing Education as well as psychology i refer you to read thoroughly about the subtopic under human reproduction or development that talks on HUMAN PUBERTY which at times can even begin at the age of 12(reference: any standard biology textbook, anatomy & physiology and psychology that talk on stages of Human development).

Second, if you are a Christian, the Canon Law prescribed 12years as the minimum age for marriage which was later in just 1917 changed to 14years for women and 16years for men(ask your pastors if you don't know or just Google the history).

If you are an advocate of western culture, Sweet Birthday begins at the age of 16(ask the westerners or Google it).

If you are a Buddhist, Gautama Buddha himself married a 16year old lady(check your scriptures or Google it).

If you are a true pan Africans, King Mswati of Swaziland's 14th wife was just 18(browse it).

For those who claimed to have studied in the UK, you should clearly know even at present, the minimum marriage age with the consent of parent is 16years while if it is without their consent is just 18 and all are legal(Confirm it).

If you are bookish that likes romantic novels of global recognition, please you should know that even the legendary & fictitious famous starlet of all time called Juliet was just 13years old and Romeo was never accused but in fact celebrated by all the subsequent generation including you and i as a champion of lovers.

The famous CHIEF TONY ANENIH was an octogenarian(82) when he married a 20year old lady and no one accused him(Nigerian newspapers)

ALAAFIN of OYO was 76 when he married a 16year old lady(Nigerian newspapers)

The Italian Roberto Cavalli was 74 when he consummated with a 20year old beach(Google it)

With the above, i hereby draw your attention to CAUTION: if you are non Muslim, Sanusi is a

practicing Muslim and he has freedom of religion while if you claim to be a man of culture, Sanusi is already a HAUSA-FULANI fellow, meaning you share nothing in common.

According to research, raping is less common amongst Muslims due to early marriage and even in Nigeria it is rare amongst the Hausa-Fulani people for the same reason.

Thank God we have the least number of beaches, gigolos, HIV/AIDS victims, bastards and adulterous cases of seduction because of early marriage.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
agarawu23:
she told you she isn't happy about it?

You have a problem.

A very big one.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
agarawu23:
amen "if its her destiny ".

We can't over power destiny and I blv God is in control of our future.

What else?

Modified: enough mentions please. It will not reverse my statement.

Leave God out of Paedophilism, bros.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
agarawu23:
listen
I believe so much in destiny and what God have in stock for us. I don't know what's written for her so therefore God is in control of our every effort.

Oh please! Grow up and be true to yourself.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
Obrigardo:
This girl is matured now, whats wrong with some people sef? see all these hypocrites that started having sex at age 8 - 13 spilling nonsense.

It's not all about how old but how willing!

Trust me if that girl had a choice she would love to enjoy more 'acrobatics' or don't u think so?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by hyxt05(m): 11:43am On Oct 02, 2015
Firefire:
Educated fool.

Cant Sanusi marry a widow if he needs wife NO. 4 ?

What message is he passing to younger generation likes this his supporters above ^?

Aisha Buhari comes to mind...Married off at 18 also ?
Alaafin Of Oyo’s
Youngest,Teenage Wife,
Badirat Adeyemi Glams In
iPoshLooks
badirat adeyemi
June 26, 2015 – Pictures: Alaafin
Of Oyo’s Youngest,Teenage
Wife, Badirat Adeyemi Glams In
iPoshLooks
Meet Olori Badirat Adeyemi, the
youngest wife of Oyo state most
popular monarch, Oba Lamidi
Adeyemi III.
16-year-old Olori Badirat recently
storm iPosh studio in Surulere
for a makeover.
Check her out
badirat adeyemi
Her husband took 60 years from
her.
Oba Lamidi Adeyemi will turn 77
on October 15, 2015.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by hyxt05(m): 11:44am On Oct 02, 2015
Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest,Teenage Wife, Badirat Adeyemi Glams In iPoshLooks Share badirat adeyemi June 26, 2015 – Pictures: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest,Teenage Wife, Badirat Adeyemi Glams In iPoshLooks Meet Olori Badirat Adeyemi, the youngest wife of Oyo state most popular monarch, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III. 16-year-old Olori Badirat recently storm iPosh studio in Surulere for a makeover. Check her out badirat adeyemi Her husband took 60 years from her. Oba Lamidi Adeyemi will turn 77 on October 15, 2015.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Firefire(m): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2015
hyxt05:
Alaafin Of Oyo’s
Youngest,Teenage Wife,
Badirat Adeyemi Glams In
iPoshLooks
badirat adeyemi
June 26, 2015 – Pictures: Alaafin
Of Oyo’s Youngest,Teenage
Wife, Badirat Adeyemi Glams In
iPoshLooks
Meet Olori Badirat Adeyemi, the
youngest wife of Oyo state most
popular monarch, Oba Lamidi
Adeyemi III.
16-year-old Olori Badirat recently
storm iPosh studio in Surulere
for a makeover.
Check her out
badirat adeyemi
Her husband took 60 years from
her.
Oba Lamidi Adeyemi will turn 77
on October 15, 2015.

Ok. Congrats!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You / Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015 / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.