Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) (99807 Views)

Mohammed Barkindo & Family Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa / Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by ArodewilliamsT: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
even suffercated yolibas are defending their fulani masters pedophila. This little girl will have pucy scattered by the 55 year Abooki phallus, she goes down with VVF and is kicked of the palace and it is the turn of another fresh puzzy.
Thunder fire abooki phallus. cheesy

cc quotasystem fulanimafia

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
arabianights:

I DONT UNDERSTAND, PLEASE! HE IS IN TOTAL SUPPORT OF THE MARRIAGE AND AGE GAP DIFFERENCE SO WHAT IS WRONG IF HIS DAUGHTER DOES WHAT HER FATHER SUPPORTS?
The father can't choose husband for his daughter.
Oh! you're one them that'll like to marry a 15 years old at 60.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by arabianights: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
locosis007:
I would not say this is child marriage,cos she is 18 and by our custom and law she's mature and responsible for every actions she's take.. but on the contrary, if she was coerced into this marriage (which I suspected so, cos of the age diference and d age she is), den the marriage is nonsensical.. the parents shud be checked.

YOU ARE ON POINT...but you forget one thing ,shes from royal home and this is normally done to tighten ties between two emirs even if she had a man she liked,she has no say.

who is going to check the families? This has been in practice in the north even amongst lower class little wonder north has the highest rate of divorce with kano as number 1. I also suspect that it has the highest rate of unhappy marriages for those that cant leave marriages due to perceived shame
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by arabianights: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Oyind17:

The father can't choose husband for his daughter.
Oh! you're one them that'll like to marry a 15 years old at 60.

No of course not!that will be very selfish of me.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by arabianights: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
neomar:
Wsh them a happy home. Only when SLS comes to marry your 18yrs old sister and you say NO do i know you are serious.

I personally know of a lady that sls sent to her family that he was interested in,last year. Guess what ,family turned it down.Sooo its not every one that wants an emir just coz of title and money
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
arabianights:

No of course not!that will be very selfish of me.
Good, its seems somehow to me
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by arabianights: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
valdovas:
in Islam women are nothing but sex objects to obey and satisfy the men, that's why the men can marry even children because they don't need to have anything in common in the intelligence department.
imagine marrying s child that talks and thinks like your teenage daughters.
if the marriage was between a twenty something year old man and the 18 year old girl, it would be goo because their intellectual levels are a bit close. this marriage is only for physical pleasures for Sanusi and that's what makes it disgusting.

we need to be hnest and objective, much as we say shes matured, exactly what is sls going to discuss with her? lets be sincere

people keep shouting as if its an atack o tribe and religion but no!!!its just common sense.WHAT IS SLS GOING TO BE DISCUSSING WITH HER AS HIS WIFE?MOST NORTHERN MEN MARRY FOR BEAUTY,PRESTIGE,WEALTH.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Omotayor123(f): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
This girl is not up to 18years. This should be a girl of 15 or 16 years. They just add up the age to 18 to cover up sanusi's paedopilism
Look at the picture very well and you will see it's an old pix. Seems that's the best the blogger or journalist could get.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
I hope Sanusi will give out his daughters to men of the same age difference he has with his current wife. undecided Glad to know he has enough girls smiley. All I can see is that most of these yeye Islamic laws are mostly practiced with the poor and down trodden.., embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by eaglechild: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Is she ur sister? No
Was she forced? No
E concern you? No

The constitution states that even a 12 year old girl can get married. Its better than prostitution and other stup!d things you do. We don't want our girls to be 36 years old like linda ikeji before getting married
A despicable part of the constitution upheld by paedophiles.

A 12 year old is a child.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by mummydirect(f): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
she told you she isn't happy about it?
Huh! Happiness ke? What kind of happiness is there to get in marrying a man as old as ones father. R u not seeing sanusi' s children?, some of them are her age mate. I don't just understand what is wrong with our girls of this days.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Only a lazy stupid selfish father will sell off his teen daughter to a 50years old man for material benefit. The father must be a mean selfish punk. Women are not properties you can sell off at will, they are human beings with feelings and emotion.

Easier said...

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
hansad:

Just realized that you are one of those having sleepless nights and days about the prospect of Biafra exiting Nigeria.

Chill out. Crude oil is not what makes a country stand. It is the population's creativity.
.By the way, there is an opinion that for diffident people like you who believe that oil is all there is for a country to survive, let the UN take up distribution of crude oil proceeds from the Niger delta to all parts of Nigeria when Biafra goes.
There is no point upholding one Nigeria with inequality as foundation. Inequality in a country is a recipe for country disintegration.

As your lot continue to enjoy Nigeria and call the bluff of the short-changed former southeast region asking for political restructuring or secession, do not believe that Western countries shall come to fight again for Nigeria to remain one.

Even Boko Haram has taxed the wit of Nigeria's military formation for six years. The same division in the army which caused Boko Haram resilience must come to play in the event of any group - even a very small group - going for secession from present Nigeria.

.So stop the gloating about Nigeria Army having common enemy - the secessionists. It is outdated, at best, unreasonable.

okay...i will stop....
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Olaone1: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
MarieSucre:
mehn. I am divided. But its legal. She is 18. An adult.
It doesn't justify this. Some things can be legally right but morally incorrect
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Horlamidey25(m): 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
just reading u guys comments
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by eminent007(m): 12:11am On Sep 28, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

May a 50years old man sex ,impregnate and marry your 18years old daughter...

Say Amen to that

Bros, please have mercy on #agarawu
As e wise reach na so him talk so.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by opribo(m): 12:17am On Sep 28, 2015
Chai no doubt the Emir never sat down with her to ask the question ' will you marry me' she was given to him or him acquired her.
Pls and pls again they should do their child marriage in secret qw don't want to read about it. it is sickening.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by abduljabbar4(m): 12:33am On Sep 28, 2015
eaglechild:

A despicable part of the constitution upheld by paedophiles.

A 12 year old is a child.

I'm not okay with that but 18 years is enough abeg!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by nyabinghi(m): 3:15am On Sep 28, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
This girl is not up to 18years. This should be a girl of 15 or 16 years. They just add up the age to 18 to cover up sanusi's paedopilism
ojukwu did same thing to biatch anca
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 3:42am On Sep 28, 2015
All jokes aside. Any maiden who has reached the age of consent can marry. But marriage must not stop the education of any young wife. The problem is majority of teenage brides are not allowed to continue their education, because their husbands use marriage as an instrument of oppression to humiliate, disrespect and subdue their wives to give up their ambition of further education, because they know that education will lead to the liberation of women from humiliation and oppression by men.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by janco: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2015
I hope he knows by 70 she will still be active sexually, which means if he cannot persom, someone will be doing the job for him.

Food for thoughts!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2015
nyabinghi:
ojukwu did same thing to biatch anca

You are not making sense. Get lost!

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Zajkina: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2015
I can't understand this marriage This girl must be crazy if she agreed to be his fourth wife. Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II is just thinking about his love affairs in his not young age! People all over the Nigeria are indignant because of this marriage. In Nigeria News Today one can see what people write about this couple using #ChildNotBride.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by free37: 10:27am On Sep 28, 2015
Chai..... shocked
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
even suffercated yolibas are defending their fulani masters pedophila. This little girl will have pucy scattered by the 55 year Abooki phallus, she goes down with VVF and is kicked of the palace and it is the turn of another fresh puzzy.
Thunder fire abooki phallus. cheesy

cc quotasystem fulanimafia

You and many of your ilk calling this paedophilia are obviously educated illiterates or simply bigots exposing your irrational hatred for a region/tribe/religion (as the case may be).

For goodness sake the girl is 18yrs, already an adult, then how does that constitute to paedophilia - lest of course (as I suspect) you do not understand the meaning of the word Paedophilia but merely repeating it, mindlessly like a parrot, because you've heard other ppl using it.

Please tell me what law (constitutional, local, traditional or international) religious (Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Islamic or Padgan) has this marriage contravened - not only in this country but on this planet?

Please also let me know your tribe or religion and I'll show you examples of such happening in your own backyard.

If you are talking of age difference; I'll refer you to Chief Tony Anenih who at 81yrs married a 21yr old with 60 years age difference between them.
Ojukwu was also over thirty years older than Bianca Onoh (the daughter of his own friend) when he married her.

If you are talking of under aged brides; then I'll refer you to[b] Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe,[/b] the first President of Nigeria and Owelle of Onitsha, who married his 2nd wife Uche, a member of the renowned Afikpo traditional dance group named ‘Nkwa Nwite’ which entertained him when he visited Afikpo, when he was in his 70's and the girl BARELY 16 YEARS.
http://equalizer4god..com.ng/2014/01/reasons-why-nigerian-young-girls-marry.html

A critical analysis of your post, in which you particularly made reference to 'Abookis', 'yolibas' and fulani;clearly exposed your tribal bigotry and motivation to make derogatory remarks against the ppl of the SW and northern Nigeria rather than to contribute on the merits or demerits of this marriage between Emir Sanusi and his 18 yr old bride.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by cuteboy2: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2015
crazygod:
Poor girl (i know exactly wat i mean)

Burantashi knackking tinz. I feel sorry for her embarassed

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Samuel2337(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2015
evanscheck:
Its is common among the northern states to marry off their gals at a very young age,but sanusi is old sha,i dnt even know if the gal loves sanusi before agreeing on the marriage or was the marriage used to struck a peace cord,eleviate poverty or do a favour... no one wud ever know d truth

But our Ex- Governor from the south did d same thing in d person of oshiomole.. I think it is wat is trending these days oo grin grin grin
so Osho Baba is now an ex Governor
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by cuteboy2: 10:40am On Sep 28, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I'm not okay with that but 18 years is enough abeg!

That small, innocent girl who just finished secondary school is not up to 18yrs.

Even in the North, people do go to school early these days. Majority of girls finish secondary around age 15-16yrs.
If this is not true, how come all the Chibok girls were all under aged? Remember they were writing their WAEC when boko haram took then.

15 or 16 yr old is still practically a child.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Jyunus: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2015
Most people commenting here seems not to have problem with 15 - 18 years prostituting for area but have the can comment on some getting married to an 18 year old girl. May God open your eyes to stop this hatred.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by melzabull(f): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2015
sukkot:
on a side note, any ndigbo here can answer my question. why do you pronounce ' chest' like you are saying ' chaste '
and this yorubaboon had to look for a way to bring his nightmares-(Igbo) into this.

Anyway on a lighter note, can you tell us why yorowbas pronounce 'eight' as 'hate' or 'zero' as 'sero'?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Chiaka(f): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2015
He has always been a womaniser
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by free13: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
Speechless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You / Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.