Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival (58887 Views)

FG Names New Sambisa Shooting Range After Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali / Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar / Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by sage2(m): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
Adaahjacob:
I want to argue with d OP small. I know our president can nvr b late for a meeting, on a second thought, maybe he didn't want to meet with d Pope coz of his religion.

Not wanting to meet the Pope is different from being prevented from meeting the Pope. Use your head small.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by panifid(m): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
dabigwalls:

We should thank God for his integrity but can he work out budgetary allocation on a spreadsheet?

[size=18pt]Simple answer, NO[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by adeniyia33(m): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mr. President, u can do better

Let's av another arrangement
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Atmmachine(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

Black man, HOW HAS THE POPE BENEFITTED YOU AND YOUR FATHERS BEFORE YOU?!

Sorry.
You don't belong here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by arabianights: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
koboko69:

Another "he" Jezebel wanna be...
Typical of wailers

PLEASE IGNORE HER, THIS IS JUST WHO SHE IS .IF YOU GO THROUGH HER PAST POSTS YOU WILL OBSERVE THAT SHES SOOO INSULTIVE AND CONFRONTATIONAL,I HAVE ADVISED HER THAT AS A WOMAN SHE NEEDS TO WORK ON IT,NAIRALAND ASIDE
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by ihatebuhari(f): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
CR77:
The dullard PMB is always late

grin grin over sleep becos of old age grin grin
true

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by tsdarkside(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
atlwireles:
Please tell us the truth angry angry angry The Islamist did not want to be seen with his Holiness Pope Francis.

realy??...you mean hopelessness...this guy is white....what do you care about him...
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Reference(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
adioolayi:
Mr President didn't meet the pope...yes..and so what?
He is a Muslim and believe in someone greater than Pope...
I believe in God...He can communicate with God Almighty anytime he wants

Kai. Education is good. Abeg. The Pope at the U.N. is in the capacity of a Sovereign. He is the 'Head of State' of the Vatican which is designated as a country complete with diplomatic representation and is a member of the UN. He did not visit the UN on religious grounds but in the capacity of a 'Head of State'.
Heck. There were no 'hail Mary's, no mass, no laying on off hands and no Holy Communion at the UN, it was pure government stuff.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by koboko69: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
arabianights:

PLEASE IGNORE HER, THIS IS JUST WHO SHE IS .IF YOU GO THROUGH HER PAST POSTS YOU WILL OBSERVE THAT SHES SOOO INSULTIVE AND CONFRONTATIONAL,I HAVE ADVISED HER THAT AS A WOMAN SHE NEEDS TO WORK ON IT,NAIRALAND ASIDE

Baba ..na one shameless boy
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Eluwilussit(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Honestly, I don't see what PMB has done wrong so far. Everything that went wrong was not under his immediate control. I think we should give the man and APC a break here.

And this is coming from one of PMB's harshest critics. God bless our president for our sake. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by drss(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
what is so special about d pope, what are they going to discuss sef, just to shake hand with him, nonsense, instead to beg PMB for a meaningful discussion that wil benefits both d Muslim and d Christian on how to live together peacefully
if u dont have anything meaningful to say please go n sell kunu. Dis topic is too much for ur brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by onatisi(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
IamNat:

According to the report,he wasn't at fault,it wasn't intentional and as a disciplinarian,he knew he shouldn't be late to meetings,but to keep people's mouth shut about being too religious,he decided to attend the meeting even though he was late and might be embarrased.What else do we want?
jezzzzzz I can't believe ppl are thinking like this.but if it was gej ,then it is gej fault abi?doesn't he have an timetable of all the events and functions he was supposed to attend?so if it was buhari private business and if missing such an important meeting will cost him losses amounting to billions,do you think he will miss it? We have a clueless bunch of dullards in power who doesn't know what and what is required of them at any given time. This is the second Time in less than 72hrs that the Nigeria delegation has missed 2 crucial meetings and you the tax payers are saying it isn't buhari fault!!!!! I guess you are right because it is actually the fault of Nigerians for voting in a 74yrs old retired soldier as their president when there are younger vibrant and more intelligent Nigerians who can do the job better and who would have saved Nigeria all these embarrassments

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by melzabull(f): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
arabianights:

I HAVE MODIFIED MY POST PLS DO YOUR SELF GOOD AND READ IT.......YOU ARE SOOOO INSULTIVE AND CONFRONTATIONAL IN ALMOST ALL YOUR POSTS.......NAIRA LAND ASIDE,MADAM YOU NEED INTERVENTION.AND YOU ARE A WOMAN!?

SMH cry
mtchewwwww

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by arabianights: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
koboko69:

Baba ..na one shameless boy

cry cry cry cry cry cry BOOS ,AS IN NO BE LADY NA MAN ABI NA MAN DUMP AM TO CAUSE THIS FRUSTRATION? ME NO UNDERSTAND U OOOOOO

BUT IF SHE BE A HE,I TAKE STYLE BREATHE SIGH OF RELIEF BECAUSE WOMAN WITH SUCH ANGRY ATTITUDE NO GOOD AT ALL BUT AS A MAN............................E BE LIKE SAY WAHALA GO DEY
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by atlwireles: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
tsdarkside:

realy??...you mean hopelessness...this guy is white....what do you care about him...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy he is worth more to me than your President.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by marldean(m): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
Must he meet the pope?
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by neocortex: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Not even Buhari's odour could save him from the embarrassment of
being turned back like a mere commissioner.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by STARGREEN(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
based on the details of this news PMB didn't commit much of the mistake but his staff. yet as the head... he must head the blame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by bigtt76(f): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Exactly my point on a similar thread. The Nigerian UN Mission messed up the president's itinerary. The same people appointed by GEJ. If PMB sacks dem now na trouble.

donphilopus:

Shut up! You have nothing tangible to contribute to this thread. Maybe you skipped the place where the reason he didn't go in time was stated. Read it now!

Now ask yourself "Who are the Nigerian UN mission staff? Who is to blame? Buhari? Or them?" Why didn't they brief him? Those people are so incompetent. If Buhari decides to sack those Nigerian UN mission staff when he's back to Nigeria now and appoints a competent Northerner who he trusts, you and your fellow wailers would still wail and shout marginalisation and favouritism!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by k1centy: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
How e wan take see am? Atrocities too much. Next news abeg.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
My God! where is this man leading us to? this is not a child play.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
akinjosh:

Just OK! Talk something joor
I no get wetin to talk na
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by IamNat: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
onatisi:
jezzzzzz I can't believe ppl are thinking like this.but if it was gej ,then it is gej fault abi?doesn't he have an timetable of all the events and functions he was supposed to attend?so if it was buhari private business and if missing such an important meeting will cost him losses amounting to billions,do you think he will miss it? We have a clueless bunch of dullards in power who doesn't know what and what is required of them at any given time. This is the second Time in less than 72hrs that the Nigeria delegation has missed 2 crucial meetings and you the tax payers are saying it isn't buhari fault!!!!! I guess you are right because it is actually the fault of Nigerians for voting in a 74yrs old retired soldier as their president when there are younger vibrant and more intelligent Nigerians who can do the job better

1.I wouldn't have said it was GEJ's fault if he were to be the one,it is obvious that their is nothing PMB can do to change what happened.It was a late information.
2.They have a time table and the report stated that PMB do not have it on his time table,he was later informed and the info even came late.
3.If it was PMB's business and he wasn't informed by his manager to attend a meeting or he was informed late,what would he have done to change that,max he can do is to fire the manager.
4.The election is gone,let the country move on,4 years will soon be here,2011 was still like yesterday now,lets stop making decision on the fact that my "prefer candidate" lost,although when something isn't right,we can point it out,but on this,PMB isn't to be blamed because he did his best.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by adioolayi(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I am a FOOL ... Anybody HELP!
grin
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by pharmagba: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
DlawTECHY:
That's what happens when you don't keep to time.
punctuality is the soul in everything you do.
Not so happy when i hear Buhari is the one doing this . He has been preaching change since and i probably thought as a leader he will take the bull by the horn.. Just watching from afar...

PMB My President
GEJ My Role Model

Nigeria my Country

Proudly Naija
PMB is known to always keep to time.
I'm sure those officials will be fired immediately he returns to Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by 989900: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
And how is meeting the pope so important?
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by ademega(m): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
ellechrystal:

shut up n contribute or fvck off,
what he did was wrong take it or leave it, toads always defending mediocrity

see me see trouble oh.
I mention anybody name?
why the thing come pain you like this.

I feel your pain
I am sorry. *hand him very big handkerchief*
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by 989900: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
What is a pope?
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by adioolayi(m): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
Reference:

Kai. Education is good. Abeg. The Pope at the U.N. is in the capacity of a Sovereign. He is the 'Head of State' of the Vatican which is designated as a country complete with diplomatic representation and is a member of the UN. He did not visit the UN on religious grounds but in the capacity of a 'Head of State'.
Heck. There were no 'hail Mary's, no mass, no laying on off hands and no Holy Communion at the UN, it was pure government stuff.
Thank you...so why the noise if a President didn't meet a Head of State as scheduled... Can't they meet other time? Besides... it was clearly stated Nigeria's mission failed in their responsibilities to detailed PMB fully...I think he shouldn't be blamed totally and this is being blown out of proportion.
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by ademega(m): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
informato:
kiss my ass

I Don enter wailers bus this night.
real one chance
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
adioolayi:

I need to get a life!

Fixed!
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Bluefish7(m): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
I don't see why Mr president should be blamed for being late or missing out in such event either due to a personal reason or not.........mission staff has been blamed for it so it's up to him to make his apologies and do the necessary thing.....and to that scallywag calling out to ABOKI thunder faya ya mouth as if ur educated grand father is any better than an him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.