Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival (58829 Views)

FG Names New Sambisa Shooting Range After Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali / Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar / Excess Sleep Causes Buhari To Miss Meeting Pope - breaking times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by IamNat: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
I just love this man,he knew he was late due to late information and yet,he choose to attend the meeting and be tagged "late comer" because if he didn't,some people will start saying,he avoided the pope cos of his religion,after all,it is better late than never.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by adioolayi(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Why have u choose to be a FOOL?
If you've got any sensible comment bring it on...I don't converse with e.diots
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by makdcash(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Quote me
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by funkiebully: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
Why always bubu dullard?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Akpan107(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
tetralogyfallot:
wailing wailers @ it again. una no dey tire?
only a hater of Nigeria will not wail in this situation... if you're the President, can you go on tourism when part of ur country is on fire? i guess ur answer is no.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by anonimi: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
ademega:
to the topic...
someone must be incompetent and he must be fired. no story. no form of embarrassment to our dear country again

Did you say this when Jonathan was president or you are simply a bloody HYPOCRITE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQRmufi5x_4

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Iykopee(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
After drinking alcoholic kunu u expect the duara dulllard to be in touch with his itinenary?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by ttmacoy: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Don't you think this could have been averted if we had a functioning minister of foreign affairs working with the Nigerian UN representative?

I agree Buhari cannot be expected to be everywhere or do everything, and that is where delegation comes in.

donphilopus:

Shut up! You have nothing tangible to contribute to this thread. Maybe you skipped the place where the reason he didn't go in time was stated. Read it now!

Now ask yourself "Who are the Nigerian UN mission staff? Who is to blame? Buhari? Or them?" Why didn't they brief him? Those people are so incompetent. If Buhari decides to sack those Nigerian UN mission staff when he's back to Nigeria now and appoints a competent Northerner who he trusts, you and your fellow wailers would still wail and shout marginalisation and favouritism!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Neplusultra(f): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Na from which village dem dey do us dis tin for Naija? embarassed grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by chronique(m): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
"Meanwhile, the event Buhari eventually attended in place of the one on the insurgency was not only poorly attended but was full of protocol breeches, as the president was already seated before other speakers started strolling in".

So you mean the president of the world's largest black nation missed more important meetings just so He could go sit down to wait for other speakers at a "probably less important meeting"? Heavenly father,take control.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by arabianights: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
melzabull:
a reasonable human being.

and you a daft, masturbating goat...yes I know already. Thanks!

you have exposed your self as to the kinda female you are ? Poor language and manners.Pity the man that will end up marrying you and if unfortunately you are married, then you must be one heluva frustrated person.......

No one is responsible for your frustration and failures in life,........please face them and stop transfer of aggression or blaming others for your curses on your life which obviously you brought upon your self

i doubt if your own family value your existence

Good night! wink

* MODIFIED

WENT THROUGH YOUR PAST POSTS TO UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION,SERIOUSLY AND NAIRALAND, ASIDE, BABE YOU HAVE MENTAL INSTABILITY .HOW CAN A WOMAN BE SOOOOOO INSULTIVE IN ALMOST ALL HER POSTS YOU REALLY ARE FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY.YOU NEED SERIOUS PRAYERS .....PLEASE VISIT YOUR PASTOR AND THINK DEEP.DID A GUY DUMP YOU OR WHAT?

DONT BOTHER RESPONDING AS I HAVE DIGNIFIED YOUR EXISTENCE ENOUGH,JUST PLEASE SEE YOUR PASTOR

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
Atmmachine:
And we were out in the cold guarding the pope.
A whole president of a country made it late to meeting the pope.

Nigerians, enjoy your dullard president.

Black man, HOW HAS THE POPE BENEFITTED YOU AND YOUR FATHERS BEFORE YOU?!
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by onatisi(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
IamNat:
I just love this man,he knew he was late due to late information and yet,he choose to attend the meeting and be tagged "late comer" because if he didn't,some people will start saying,he avoided the pope cos of his religion,after all,it is better late than never.
what the hell are you talking about ?are you with your right senses ?do you know the amount of millions of naira that is been spent on that trip?there are 22 ppl in that delegation collecting thousands of us dollars as foreign trip allowances, so by missing crucial meetings will justify the money the nation is spending?if they knew they will be missing meeting upon meetings then they should have stayed at home and maybe it would have been better if we sent don jazzy and davido instead at least we wont expect anything tangible from them .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by melzabull(f): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
koboko69:

Another "he" Jezebel wanna be...
Typical of wailers
so says an empty mo.ron

Typical jan..jaweed masturbator

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by drss(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
donphilopus:

Shut up! You have nothing tangible to contribute to this thread. Maybe you skipped the place where the reason he didn't go in time was stated. Read it now!

Now ask yourself "Who are the Nigerian UN mission staff? Who is to blame? Buhari? Or them?" Why didn't they brief him? Those people are so incompetent. If Buhari decides to sack those Nigerian UN mission staff when he's back to Nigeria now and appoints a competent Northerner who he trusts, you and your fellow wailers would still wail and shout marginalisation and favouritism!!
hahahahahaha u people are very funy. cheesy if it were gej will u write dat shit? u people will skin him alive. D hypocracy of APC zombies stinks to high heavens dat d windows of heaven are openned for fresh air. grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by rigarmortis: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
its hard to understand someone who only speaks in body language.

He will say one thing and the PAs will misinterprete it, maybe a body language translator will be hired and announced along with the ministers.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by ttmacoy: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
He didn't want to meet with him so he decided to be late so security operatives can turn back the president of Nigeria. Nice one.

BTW is he the president of only Muslim Nigerians or all Nigerians?

Adaahjacob:
I want to argue with d OP small. I know our president can nvr b late for a meeting, on a second thought, maybe he didn't want to meet with d Pope coz of his religion.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by kozmokaz(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
and dis man keeps rubishing the image of dis country on internation media!!! next we will see is a selfie on his tour to america!!! he has not spent 10 straight days on nigerian soil.. always traveling ... is dis d change u guys want? even d great colombus didnt travel like this on his quest to discover america!!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by melzabull(f): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
arabianights:

[s]you have exposed your self as to the kinda female you are ? Poor language and manners.Pity the man that will end up marrying you and if unfortunately you are married, then you must be one heluva frustrated person.......

No one is responsible for your frustration and failures in life,........please face them and stop transfer of aggression or blaming others for your curses on your life which obviously you brought upon your self

i doubt if your own family value your existence

Good night![/s] wink
you should have known i have zero tolerance for dingbats like you.

pity your useless mother

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by ellechrystal(f): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
ademega:
I can see wailers calling each other and jumping down to this thread to do what they know how to do best.

to the topic...
someone must be incompetent and he must be fired. no story. no form of embarrassment to our dear country again
shut up n contribute or fvck off,
what he did was wrong take it or leave it, toads always defending mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by creepsyme(f): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
unlike PMB methink something went wrong somewhere...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Bonapart(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
shamecurls:

tongue tongue tongue
you try
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Jesusloveyou: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Atmmachine:
And we were out in the cold guarding the pope.
A whole president of a country made it late to meeting the pope.

Nigerians, enjoy your dullard president.
what is so special about d pope, what are they going to discuss sef, just to shake hand with him, nonsense, instead to beg PMB for a meaningful discussion that wil benefits both d Muslim and d Christian on how to live together peacefully

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by IamNat: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
onatisi:
what the hell are you talking about ?are you with your right senses ?do you know the amount of millions of naira that is been spent on that trip?there are 22 ppl in that delegation collecting thousands of us dollars as foreign trip allowances, so by missing crucial meetings will justify the money the nation is spending?if they knew they will be missing meeting upon meetings then they should have stayed at home and maybe it would have been better if we sent don jazzy and davido instead at least we wont expect anything tangible from them .

According to the report,he wasn't at fault,it wasn't intentional and as a disciplinarian,he knew he shouldn't be late to meetings,but to keep people's mouth shut about being too religious,he decided to attend the meeting even though he was late and might be embarrased.What else do we want?
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
DlawTECHY:
That's what happens when you don't keep to time.
punctuality is the soul in everything you do.
Not so happy when i hear Buhari is the one doing this . He has been preaching change since and i probably thought as a leader he will take the bull by the horn.. Just watching from afar...

PMB My President
GEJ My Role Model
Nigeria my Country

Proudly Naija

It was not buharis.fault.
It was the embassy officials that messed up the itenary
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
adioolayi:

I've got no sensible comment to bring on...I'm such an e.diot
Fixed!
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by arabianights: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
melzabull:

pity your useless mother

I HAVE MODIFIED MY POST PLS DO YOUR SELF GOOD AND READ IT.......YOU ARE SOOOO INSULTIVE AND CONFRONTATIONAL IN ALMOST ALL YOUR POSTS.......NAIRA LAND ASIDE,MADAM YOU NEED INTERVENTION.AND YOU ARE A WOMAN!?

SMH cry
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by anwo247: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
This Buahri self

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by utytill(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
Our presido went there with few persons in d name of cutting cost.Now we are having F9.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
Re: Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival by arabianights: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
melzabull:

pity your useless mother

THE PERSON CLICKING LIKE ON YOUR POST IS EITHER YOU WITH WITH ANOTHER ACCOUNT OR SOMEONE WHO DOESNT LIKE YOUR PROGRES cry cry cry cry cry

GOOD NIGHT AND MAY GOD SAVE YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG / MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.