Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

My Friend Is In Love With Me... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is In Love With Me... (6706 Views)

My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / My Girl Friend Is Hot I Swear / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by Candyrain(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Yea right, it's pranks people play but keeping it going for 6weeks is unacceptable.

Chommieblaq:

Abeg stop being unnecessarily harsh, many people play this kinda pranks na
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
SenhorSean:

i brought it here and sensible ones have spoken and its left for a badass gurl like u to display your true colours. Keep it up crazy gurl. your imaginations are just out of dz world.

Sensible my azz! They just didn't tell you the truth that you sir, are bleeped in the head 101 ways like the images on the pages of the Karma Sutra. Crazy fucker!
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by SenhorSean(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And I'm guessing you come here to expose your psychiatric problems,right? Boy, to the left! Preferrably, Yaba left.

With your vehement concern thats veers the topic on ground. aint d one who's got psychiatric problems but you.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
SenhorSean:

With your vehement concern thats veers the topic on ground. aint d one who's got psychiatric problems but you.

Projection, another symptom of the mentally unsound. You the Caitlyn Jenner, not me. Let's not get it twisted.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by SenhorSean(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Sensible my azz! They just didn't tell you the truth that you sir, are bleeped in the head 101 ways like the images on the pages of the Karma Sutra. Crazy fucker!

Wats all these.
I beg of you, pls recieve sense.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
SenhorSean:

Wats all these.
I beg of you, pls recieve sense.

In the name of Jesus I hope you had your hand on your head when you typed that. You do need to receive sense & maybe vacate the closet too, gaylord.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by SenhorSean(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

In the name of Jesus I hope you had your hand on your head when you typed that. You do need to receive sense & maybe vacate the closet too, gaylord.

lolz...its not only when ppl shout b4 u knw that they are from the asylum.
if you are not yet mad i think this is a symptom.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
SenhorSean:

lolz...its not only when ppl shout b4 u knw that they are from the asylum.
if you are not yet mad i think this is a symptom.

Like there's something normal about dating your male friend for 6 wks. I've heard mad people don't know that they're mad, I'm seeing proof of it for the 1st time here with you. Amazing.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by SenhorSean(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You can't know their comment is sensible when you are not like them.
You are just a retarded biiiitch, looking for a prey but instead you fall prey.
Aint leaving u on these.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
This guy fall my hand.

You just broke every law in the guy code.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
SenhorSean:

You can't know their comment is sensible when you are not like them.
You are just a retarded biiiitch, looking for a prey but instead you fall prey.
Aint leaving u on these.

Of course you can't relate to my comments because you're the one with a couple of loose bolts & screws in the head, you douchebag.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by SenhorSean(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Like there's something normal about dating your male friend for 6 wks. I've heard mad people don't know that they're mad, I'm seeing proof of it for the 1st time here with you. Amazing.

Deal with it cos your dumfoundness knows no boundary jst like insane being.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
SenhorSean:

Deal with it cos your dumfoundness knows no boundary jst like insane being.

Right after you, Norman Bates.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by SenhorSean(m): 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
This guy fall my hand.
You just broke every law in the guy code.
Boss... A bee doesn't come out to sting unless its being disturbed.
This girl needs to be swept off the floor.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
SenhorSean:

Boss...
A bee doesn't come out to sting unless its being disturbed.

This girl needs to be swept off the floor.

I was talking about what you did to your friend.

Observe your signature.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by SenhorSean(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Of course you can't relate to my comments because you're the one with a couple of loose bolts & screws in the head, you douchebag.

They say 'if you want to catch a mad person you must behave like you are mad...'
You are just being sceptic and unreasonable.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by SenhorSean(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
I was talking about what you did to your friend.

Observe your signature.

Aint perfect...
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by SenhorSean(m): 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Right after you, Norman Bates.
As you wish my scapegoat...
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by oloribuz(f): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
I don't think you are a bad friend. All you wanted to do was have fun. Tell all before your friend finds out or the disaster you smell may fall. Take care
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
SenhorSean:

They say 'if you want to catch a mad person you must behave like you are mad...'
You are just being sceptic and unreasonable.

Check mate! That's what I just did! Behaved mad so a nutter like yourself can get that two can play the mad game.

Wasn't gonna be "unreasonable" have you not opened that latrine hole you call a mouth & directed a pathetic threat at me. Shut me up now, e-thug.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by SenhorSean(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
oloribuz:
I don't think you are a bad friend. All you wanted to do was have fun. Tell all before your friend finds out or the disaster you smell may fall. Take care
Thanks...
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
SenhorSean:

As you wish my scapegoat...

Comments getting shorter? I thought you were gonna shut it down. It seems that now you're finally shutting up. So much for getting me served. I is wery disappointed now cry grin
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by SenhorSean(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Check mate! That's what I just did! Behaved mad so a nutter like yourself can get that two can play the mad game.

Wasn't gonna be "unreasonable" have you not opened that latrine hole you call a mouth & directed a pathetic threat at me. Shut me up now, e-thug.

You can rave ,for all i care...
I wanna have lunch now i'l be expecting your mention b4 i come back and finish with you... Unranked scumbag!
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
SenhorSean:

You can rave ,for all i care...
I wanna have lunch now i'l be expecting your mention b4 i come back and finish with you... Unranked scumbag!

Choke on it & your friend's dyck, mofo.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by SenhorSean(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Comments getting shorter? I thought you were gonna shut it down. It seems that now you're finally shutting up. So much for getting me served. I is wery disappointed now cry grin

i dont av d nerve to think lyk u do b4 commenting...But the little i say is enough to satisfy u...
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by jasssbabe(f): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
I love u man
henribj:
ask google
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by jasssbabe(f): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
I love u man grin
henribj:
ask google
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
SenhorSean:

i dont av d nerve to think lyk u do b4 commenting...But the little i say is enough to satisfy u...

Really? You don't say! Not good at banter? Maybe it's because you excel @ bringing all the boys to the yard with romantic texts instead. You simply can't have it all grin I'm bored with you now, Juliet. Toodloo.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by SenhorSean(m): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Really? You don't say! Not good at banter? Maybe it's because you excel @ bringing all the boys to the yard with romantic texts instead. You simply can't have it all grin I'm bored with you now, Juliet. Toodloo.

Don't get bored...Where dd u keep all dat ur craziness as u've said earlier...btw I can't go on all day dealing with u, i have better things to do than to be exchanging words with u.
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
SenhorSean:

Don't get bored...Where dd u keep all dat ur craziness as u've said earlier...btw I can't go on all day dealing with u, i have better things to do than to be exchanging words with u.

Final parting words to you

Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by henribj(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
jasssbabe:
I love u man grin

I love you more dear kiss

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by SenhorSean(m): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Final parting words to you
Is dat all...As expected, My parting words... if you've got a sharp tongue dont forget that someone also has a sharp brain.
Its my thread so.... Get the Bleep off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Only : Which Social App/site Has Gotten You. More Pvssy Lately / Childish Way Most Girls Behave That Needs To Stop / Would You Do This As A Guy Or A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.