Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Friend Is In Love With Me... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is In Love With Me... (6697 Views)

My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / My Girl Friend Is Hot I Swear / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by henribj(m): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Sensible my azz! They just didn't tell you the truth that you sir, are bleeped in the head 101 ways like the images on the pages of the Karma Sutra. Crazy fucker!

jeez, young lady you have got a really sharp tongue...
am scared already
will make sure i never get into a match of words with you wink
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by henribj(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
This guy fall my hand.

You just broke every law in the guy code.

Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
SenhorSean:

Is dat all...As expected,
My parting words...
if you've got a sharp tongue dont forget that someone also has a sharp brain.

Its my thread so....
Get the Bleep off.

Bleep you
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Bleep you
You don't sound like a Nigerian hooker smiley
Re: My Friend Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
SenhorSean:
6 weeks ago... it was a boring day and i was thinking of what to do. I decided to prank one of my friends. I ddnt knw he's gonna fall for it.
I disguised as a chick with the aid of a magic sound on my phone. I called him with a new number telling him i got his number from a friend, i admire him alot.
From there, we started talking on phone almost everyday. I cooked up all sorts of lies to make it sound real to him. Everything went serious.

Recently, we met and he gisted me abt dz new chick. Not knowing that it was me @the other end. He said he had fallen for the girl so much and he cant wait to meet her when we resume.

We Ought to av met but weren't living in the same city.last night, he confessed his love for me.

-> I was worried that he's gonna find out soon that everthing has been a fantasy. although , it should be a lesson.
I smell a disaster, i'm gonna tell him when we resume and that day will be his first date with me.

-> My Question : am i a bad friend ?
can't help but laugh ;Dfirst date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Identify Female Virgins / My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend / The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.