Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Don't Believe In The Existence Of True Love ;d - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Believe In The Existence Of True Love ;d (738 Views)

Check Out The Kind Of Guys, Ladies Love ;d ;d / I Don't Believe In Love Anymore / 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Believe In The Existence Of True Love ;d by Dondav(m): 12:07am On May 04, 2009
Hey guys, the "fiancee love thing", happened to my friend not me.
But i find it difficult to believe that true love really excist.
If you have ever fallen in love before, i'll need u to tell me how it actually happened. smiley
Re: I Don't Believe In The Existence Of True Love ;d by SoAmazing(m): 12:15am On May 04, 2009
@poster, without loving and being loved you a dead man.Dying slowly but surely!
Re: I Don't Believe In The Existence Of True Love ;d by opsydudu(m): 12:21am On May 04, 2009
shocked

not again
Re: I Don't Believe In The Existence Of True Love ;d by Nobody: 12:53am On May 04, 2009
* roll eyes*-------> @ POSTER
Re: I Don't Believe In The Existence Of True Love ;d by charminme(f): 10:30am On May 04, 2009
Ur believe really matters! if u dnt believe in true love then it will not come to u
But first believe in the first love which is God then u will see,feel true love
Re: I Don't Believe In The Existence Of True Love ;d by Oxone(m): 10:36am On May 04, 2009
oh crap

*hiss & leave*
Re: I Don't Believe In The Existence Of True Love ;d by maray(f): 2:35pm On May 04, 2009
Its an unexplainable feelings dat can not be described in anyway possible but when u feel it,is d best feelings in d world. smiley
Re: I Don't Believe In The Existence Of True Love ;d by steve49ja(m): 2:40pm On May 04, 2009
When the thingy catch you na by yourself you go confess cheesy
Re: I Don't Believe In The Existence Of True Love ;d by iice(f): 3:10pm On May 04, 2009
And we should care because?
Re: I Don't Believe In The Existence Of True Love ;d by yme1(f): 3:51pm On May 04, 2009
good for you tongue cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Should Women Marry For Money? A New Book Says Yes! / Am In Trouble, I Dont Know My Guy's Mind Right Now / Ladies- How To Break Up With A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.