Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

You Love Her But She Still Cheat On You? Stop Her Now With This Few Simple Tips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Love Her But She Still Cheat On You? Stop Her Now With This Few Simple Tips (1092 Views)

Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) / Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Love Her But She Still Cheat On You? Stop Her Now With This Few Simple Tips by danimodd(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
I am about to share with you some of the best ways to prevent infidelity from happening in your relationship. Enjoy.. You can thank me later smiley

1. Become What She Wants.
Constantly work on yourself; If you aren't upgrading yourself, you'll lose your girl sooner or later to a guy who is. That's simply the reality of this world.

2. Give Her The Freedom of Choice. Don't ever pressure your woman into choosing you. Forcing a girl to love you will never end well, because at the end, she will still settle for who she loves.

3. Let her know that you do not accept that your girl would cheat on you and explain the consequences attached to it.
Top best sure ways to prevent your girlfriend / wife from cheating on you
4. Let her know that if she ever cheats, no matter how much she would try to keep it a secret, you will always find out.

5. Give her the freedom to choos...MORE HERE..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/09/top-best-sure-ways-to-prevent-your.html

1 Share

Re: You Love Her But She Still Cheat On You? Stop Her Now With This Few Simple Tips by missmary(f): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
I dont agree
Re: You Love Her But She Still Cheat On You? Stop Her Now With This Few Simple Tips by lekjons(m): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
she cheats!.. relationship overangry
no story..
Re: You Love Her But She Still Cheat On You? Stop Her Now With This Few Simple Tips by cooljoe(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
missmary:
I dont agree
one bit
Re: You Love Her But She Still Cheat On You? Stop Her Now With This Few Simple Tips by danimodd(m): 10:04am On Sep 29, 2015
missmary:
I dont agree
you are a woman and u don't agree with this...you must be faking your your identity
Re: You Love Her But She Still Cheat On You? Stop Her Now With This Few Simple Tips by missmary(f): 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
danimodd:
you are a woman and u don't agree with this...you must be faking your your identity

I am a woman but most of what op is crap.. Shes cheating on you.. Its not a do or die affair, break up. Why will you change yourself for a cheating girlfrnd hell no

Freedom of choice.. Was she oppressed before
After she cheated you will still waste time telling here you don't accept it crap

Somethings are obvious gender doesnt matter.... If i see any guy acting like ill insult him.
Re: You Love Her But She Still Cheat On You? Stop Her Now With This Few Simple Tips by danimodd(m): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
missmary:

I am a woman but most of what op is crap.. Shes cheating on you.. Its not a do or die affair, break up. Why will you change yourself for a cheating girlfrnd hell no

Freedom of choice.. Was she oppressed before
After she cheated you will still waste time telling here you don't accept it crap

Somethings are obvious gender doesnt matter.... If i see any guy acting like ill insult him.
U judging with the few of the many tips u read here, did u open the link at all? cos you totally of point.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Can U Cop For 3 To 6 Month With Out Asking For Favour Frm Yr Guy? / Photo Of The Day: Ladies Would You Date A Guy As Tall As This / She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.