Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her. (1046 Views)

He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him / I Love My Husband But I Have Feelings For His Business Partner! / I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her. by benzoljoe: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
They is ds Bae in my company, she is early 30,she lost her husband like three years bf i melt her.she was the one dt trained me on the job.Anyway we are nt wrking in d same branch any more.she kip on calling me evry time,if any guy ask her out she will inform me dt so so guy is asking her.she knew dt i stayed alone.now she is pressuring me dt she want to visite me,that she love been with me,she like the kind of my person.
Plz i need your Advice..Because i dont hv single feelings for her.
Re: She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Start developing feelings for her fast op...if any lady can desire to be with u despite your flagrant disregard for the English language then she's a keeper bro!

3 Likes

Re: She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her. by Mjshexy(f): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Common bro she probably sees a good company in you, stop assuming relationship ish for now & evn if she wants & u ain't interested just politely tell her.
Re: She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Suigeneris93:
Start developing feelings for her fast op...if any lady can desire to be with u despite your flagrant disregard for the English language then she's a keeper bro!
oh
Re: She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her. by ITbomb(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Following
Same situation here
Re: She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her. by Abortions: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
Suigeneris93:
Lol i know u wud say that..his Enqlish is wickedcheesycheesy
Re: She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her. by CaroLyner(f): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Suigeneris93:
Lmao grin
Re: She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Abortions:
Lol i know u wud say that..his Enqlish is wickedcheesycheesy

Azzin! I had to go over d post twice bfr I understood him undecided
Re: She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her. by Sijo01(f): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
benzoljoe:
They is ds Bae in my company, she is early 30,she lost her husband like three years bf i melt her.she was the one dt trained me on the job.Anyway we are nt wrking in d same branch any more.she kip on calling me evry time,if any guy ask her out she will inform me dt so so guy is asking her.she knew dt i stayed alone.now she is pressuring me dt she want to visite me,that she love been with me,she like the kind of my person.

Jesus English wept cry cry
Re: She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
How did he even get that job? undecided
Re: She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her. by freshbonesneh(f): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
benzoljoe:

Later you will open another thread and title it "How I lost my job". Mumuuuuuu

Continue seeking advise and dont pakurumo on time

1 Like

Re: She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her. by Khd95(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ur english must not cross border oo,the british govt will arrest u for man-slaughtergringrin

u literarily murdered English Language
Re: She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sijo01:

Jesus English wept cry cry

grin grin grin
I just taya
Re: She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her. by Emac34: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
dea is 1 Nigerian proverb dat I heard
Chop nd clean mouth no b bad tin come

Thank me later
Re: She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her. by Ayt27(m): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mjshexy:
Common bro she probably sees a good company in you, stop assuming relationship ish for now & evn if she wants & u ain't interested just politely tell her.

Yes I agree, it's best to just let sleeping widows lie
Re: She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her. by benzoljoe: 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Thanks guys but the question is that she knows about my relationship.
Re: She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her. by omoelesa(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Suigeneris93:
Omo,see finishing.

1 Like

Re: She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Suigeneris93:
Lmao. U're one mean girl!

1 Like

Re: She Need Me But I Dont Have Feelings For Her. by xtervaganza(m): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
benzoljoe:
you work for skye bank?

(1) (Reply)

Men's Room: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Sister Is Sexually Tempting You? / Delete / Kalabari Guys Are So Funny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.