Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. (3528 Views)

“If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. by alvin000(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
She was a lady that I mate on twitter abt 2 month ago in Abeokuta and we agree to meets on Sallah day to enjoy oursef. On that faithful day, the lady show and I took her to sweet sensations eatery joint, b4 we finally arrived home late in the night. We took a hot bath togeza after lots of cudlling n romances. When it comes to the real show, I brought out a condom in my wallet, but as she saw it, she sai'd "over her dead body" I asked her why? She said, "whenever someone used condom on her, she will get some rashes in her pussy the next dat" so since then she always Bleep raw. I asked her 'what about HIV, STDs n d rest? She said that's not a probs. I also asked her 'How many BF's she have? She said 'they r only 3 but she have a kid with her ex. I told her that I am afraid n I don't even trust myself talkless of her, so "if no condom, then no sex". The lady just started criying n raining cursed on me that I said she's a HIV carrier which I did not. Throughout that night she didn't sleep and she even picked off a pillow n slept on carpet while I slept alone on bed. Early in the morning she prepared to go n I gave her some cash to enter motor but she turn it n even show me lots money in her bag. I want to ask you my friends, Have I done anything wrong? Sorry for the grammer, I was engineering student English is a bit probs to me. Thnx
Re: Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. by Sweetyie(f): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
alvin000:
She was a lady that I mate on twitter abt 2 month ago in Abeokuta and we agree to meets on Sallah day to enjoy oursef. On that faithful day, the lady show and I took her to sweet sensations eatery joint, b4 we finally arrived home late in the night. We took a hot bath togeza after lots of cudlling n romances. When it comes to the real show, I brought out a condom in my wallet, but as she saw it, she sai'd "over her dead body" I asked her why? She said, "whenever someone used condom on her, she will get some rashes in her pussy the next dat" so since then she always Bleep raw. I asked her 'what about HIV, STDs n d rest? She said that's not a probs. I also asked her 'How many BF's she have? She said 'they r only 3 but she have a kid with her ex. I told her that I am afraid n I don't even trust myself talkless of her, so "if no condom, then no sex". The lady just started criying n raining cursed on me that I said she's a HIV carrier which I did not. Throughout that night she didn't sleep and she even picked off a pillow n slept on carpet while I slept alone on bed. Early in the morning she prepared to go n I gave her some cash to enter motor but she turn it n even show me lots money in her bag. I want to ask you my friends, Have I done anything wrong? Sorry for the grammer, I was engineering student English is a bit probs to me. Thnx
Superstory
Re: Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nice fiction.....clap for urself for this nollywood script....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. by ronald4lif(m): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
You did the right thing. Her excuse for not wanting protected sex is flimsy. But why the reference to tribe

1 Like

Re: Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. by AfroKnight: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
When a bigot opens a thread... Sad.

Farano and Rocktation
Re: Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. by lekjons(m): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
You did the right thing. Her excuse for not wanting protected sex is flimsy. But why the reference to tribe
I wonder ooundecided
Re: Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. by IamRespected: 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
You are a disgrace to my profession, so engineering students or graduates can't speak simple and correct english eh ? The kind thunder wey go fire you there idiat

1 Like

Re: Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. by AlienStar: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
U can make it in d comedy club.
Re: Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. by alvin000(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
wakacome:
Nice fiction.....clap for urself for this nollywood script....

another dumb thread created by a bigot to bash Yoruba ladies....creating fake story just to bash people from different tribes.....anuofia...
Sorry for the tribe mentions I never mean to offend anyone.
Re: Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. by alvin000(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
IamRespected:
You are a disgrace to my profession, so engineering students or graduates can't speak simple and correct english eh ? The kind thunder wey go fire you there idiat
all fingers can never be equal and u don't even behave like one
Re: Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. by alvin000(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
I am sincerely sorry for the tribe mentions.
Re: Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
alvin000:
A bit? Nigga your grammar is non-existent.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. by LieDetector(m): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nairaland's got a new troll. grin grin grin

Epic joke avin cheesy
Re: Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. by IamRespected: 7:49am On Sep 29, 2015
alvin000:
all fingers can never be equal and u don't even behave like one
yes I do not behave like ur type and will never behave like ur type

1 Like

Re: Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. by Mhizizzy(f): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2015
NAwa o..HIV is still real
Re: Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. by Kingsley1000(m): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2015
IamRespected:
shut up..... English is not our language,you don't expect him to be perfect............op thank goodness you have averted that std
Re: Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. by IamRespected: 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kingsley1000:
shut up..... English is not our language,you don't expect him to be perfect............op thank goodness you have averted that std
Fo●l, I know you and the op are birds of the same feather, go fvck ursef pervert
Re: Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. by debque(m): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
and he finally killed English
Re: Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. by Youssouff10(m): 12:19am On Sep 30, 2015
I for bliv u if to say as she open her purse she jus remove Gun shoot u for head.
Re: Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. by CaptainRahl(m): 9:17am On Feb 01, 2016
Sweetyie:

Superstory
The op could be telling d truth because I've experienced a similar thing.
Her only reason was dt she wanted to *feel me skin to skin* because she's ma girlfriend (Relationship wey never even reach 2 weeks. iffa hear!)
Well, I haven't trusted her to d extend of taking dt risk with her.
Re: Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. by executioner27: 10:11am On Feb 01, 2016
alvin000:

You did nothing wrong. Some ladies r allergic to the component(s) in condoms. dont blame her. she maybe lying too. but just have the allergy info. cases like this,oyinbo gat alternatives maybe some sort of medical lube. dont know. not sure. but dont kill urself.u did d rite thing by not going raw at that time. if u must bed the lady...go into the internet and research for alternatives.ask doctors or medical professionals. but my advice....abstinence. I really dont get it with guys and sex these days. must we bang effrything that crosses our path?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. by Chuksdede(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2017
I say THIS ONE IS STRONG SO THEREFORE BRING THE CANE DAT IS HOLY undecided

(1) (Reply)

Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. / You Can't Marry A Guy Who Earns Below 200k A Month, But Your Boyfriend Earns 55k / Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.