Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. (3540 Views)

Please Make Una Put Mouth For This My Girl Friend Mata Ooo / I've Seen It All (come And hear) / See How Sarah(of The Bible) Manipulated Abraham. Women Come And Explain Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by coolviv: 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
You will be dating this bobo, he will be doing anyhow. Taking you for granted, telling you to leave that he is not ready. Telling you that if you see another man you should marry he is not ready yet.

Jump to the next month, you meet a serious bobo with no brakes and no chills. Changing your life with speed, giving you makeover physically, emotionally and otherwise. Your family loves him, your friends think he is the one. You have never been happier. You know when a man is ready to marry you. Them no dey hide am. It is as obvious as the knock out Barcelona will give Arsenal today. It is that obvious. You can pick you wedding color already and prepare for your Bella Naija wedding.

Then from nowhere the spirit of your wicked great great great grand step mother will possess your first boyfriend to come and be serious , he will propose and suddenly become very serious . Telling you all sort of bullshit the devil rolls his eyes at. Telling you to remember the times you shared and how you have been through a lot together. You will really be contemplating going back because they told you the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

I just thought I should tell you now that it is your village witches and demons that are calling your name inside a white stainless pan with water . If you like answer.

Source...Amanda Chisom.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by northvietnam(m): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
V
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by sinaj(f): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
So what is the moral of ur story now

2 Likes

Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin too much witchcraft on this context..

2 Likes

Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by coolviv: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
sinaj:
So what is the moral of ur story now

Aunty the moral of the story is to leave trash for Lawma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by pacino26(m): 3:59am On Mar 19, 2016
coolviv:
You will be dating this bobo, he will be doing anyhow. Taking you for granted, telling you to leave that he is not ready. Telling you that if you see another man you should marry he is not ready yet.

Jump to the next month, you meet a serious bobo with no brakes and no chills. Changing your life with speed, giving you makeover physically, emotionally and otherwise. Your family loves him, your friends think he is the one. You have never been happier. You know when a man is ready to marry you. Them no dey hide am. It is as obvious as the knock out Barcelona will give Arsenal today. It is that obvious. You can pick you wedding color already and prepare for your Bella Naija wedding.

Then from nowhere the spirit of your wicked great great great grand step mother will possess your first boyfriend to come and be serious , he will propose and suddenly become very serious . Telling you all sort of bullshit the devil rolls his eyes at. Telling you to remember the times you shared and how you have been through a lot together. You will really be contemplating going back because they told you the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

I just thought I should tell you now that it is your village witches and demons that are calling your name inside a white stainless pan with water . If you like answer.

Source...Amanda Chisom.

For their sharp mind, whoever made this assertion is could be wrong.
You don't leave a good relationship for a few faults or because your partner got some shortcomings that is peculiar with the human nature. That being said, it is a norm for a new relationship to have this 'spark' but with time it fades. Your ex could truly be the one person who knows your worth and according to the writer na witches de call you. Lol

True story, I've had that experience where a girl placed what she really had on the alter of 'stale relationship' and went after transient pleasure with this new guy who was spinning her head. Abandoned a baby and marriage plans cuz she's now seen the 'real thing'. As I am writing this now I doubt if she knows where that dude is and her life is full of regrets cuz the said 'ex' applied all diplomatic and sincere means to get her back but she was forming ' I've found true love'. That 'spark' is temporal my dear it fades. It's most common with young naive girls.

4 Likes

Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by myfantasies(f): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2016
northvietnam:
V
V for Virgin grin
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by eli23456(f): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2016
Lol
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by northvietnam(m): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:
V for Virgin grin

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Warris is the opposite of V
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by myfantasies(f): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2016
northvietnam:

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Warris is the opposite of V
SV grin
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by northvietnam(m): 11:42am On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:
SV grin

No abbreviation please...

SV = ?...
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by myfantasies(f): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
northvietnam:

No abbreviation please...

SV = ?...

SV = Secondary Virgin

1 Like

Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by northvietnam(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:
SV = Secondary Virgin
cheesy If SV is Secondary Virgin then PV should what.....
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by myfantasies(f): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
northvietnam:

cheesy If SV is Secondary Virgin then PV should what.....
PV=Primary Vigin

1 Like

Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by Leriebloom(f): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
Lolz
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
Leriebloom:
Lolz

hi dearie... grin
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by northvietnam(m): 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
cheesy
myfantasies:
PV=Primary Vigin

cheesy badt gal
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by Leriebloom(f): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

hi dearie... grin
Watsup
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by myfantasies(f): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
northvietnam:
cheesy

cheesy badt gal
Aaahh shocked

I was only answering questions ooo
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by northvietnam(m): 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Aaahh shocked
I was only answering questions ooo
Sorry Dear, no be that kind bad.
Badt as in American English definition.
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by myfantasies(f): 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
northvietnam:

Sorry Dear, no be that kind bad.

Badt as in American English definition.
Ok now i understand

Tanks for the compliment grin grin
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by northvietnam(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Ok now i understand
Tanks for the compliment grin grin

Oh God, ur photo fine wellaaaaa Oooooo....... B like i go
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by Adonis3: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
pacino26:

For their sharp mind, whoever made this assertion is could be wrong.
You don't leave a good relationship for a few faults or because your partner got some shortcomings that is peculiar with the human nature. That being said, it is a norm for a new relationship to have this 'spark' but with time it fades. Your ex could truly be the one person who knows your worth and according to the writer na witches de call you. Lol

True story, I've had that experience where a girl placed what she really had on the alter of 'stale relationship' and went after transient pleasure with this new guy who was spinning her head. Abandoned a baby and marriage plans cuz she's now seen the 'real thing'. As I am writing this now I doubt if she knows where that dude is and her life is full of regrets cuz the said 'ex' applied all diplomatic and sincere means to get her back but she was forming ' I've found true love'. That 'spark' is temporal my dear it fades. It's most common with young naive girls.

word!

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by myfantasies(f): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
northvietnam:

Oh God, ur photo fine wellaaaaa Oooooo.......
B like i go
U go do wetin

No let me break ur head with bottle oo cheesy
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by northvietnam(m): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
grin
myfantasies:
U go do wetin

No let me break ur head with bottle oo cheesy

grin

Hey Bae , as long as you will be by my bed side at the hospital then let the bottle break the HEAD.

How is your weekend going??
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by myfantasies(f): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
northvietnam:
grin

grin

Hey Bae , as long as you will be by my bed side at the hospital then let the bottle break the HEAD.

How is your weekend going??
Don't worry i will be dere to add more injuries grin grin

Just kidding

My wknd is going great, wat about urs
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by northvietnam(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:

My wknd is going great, wat about urs

Mine is Ok plus U

Yea You, U just made it more FUN grin
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by myfantasies(f): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
northvietnam:

Mine is Ok plus U

Yea You, U just made it more FUN grin
Really?

Waooow Tanks, i am happy dat u r having fun
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by Adesiji77: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by Yewandequeen(f): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by Adesiji77: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Yewandequeen:
undecided

Why did you bend your mouth like that? angry
Re: Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. by northvietnam(m): 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Really?
Waooow Tanks, i am happy dat u r having fun
Hey. How U doing... Have a blessed week.

Check ur Ymail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon / Bally plays with Giftys vag*na in the most stylish way ever / 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.