Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? (65568 Views)

Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His / Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? by lampardizik(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
kenobi007:
ur opinion I know but it sucks. ur child is just 13 years. y a gold phone. u know wat gold is?

Maybe he is thinking that it is gold painttonguegrin
Re: Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? by doublewisdom: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
favoured234:

I wouldn't care much though..
If I give him 1.6M for phone at 14, then at 16 I should be willing to give him 3M wrist watch since the money I spend on him should reflect on how much I love him...

Imagine what he will want for 18 bday.. A house of his own in his choice environment.
Let the money flow from now till eternity I will not..

Is this how you plan to treat our future kids?
Re: Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? by LordReed(m): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
http://www.timminspress.com/2015/06/17/poor-little-rich-kids-most-kids-from-wealthy-families-squander-their-inheritance

70% of wealthy families lose their wealth by the second generation, and a stunning 90% by the third.
Re: Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
AngieFan:

Hi Siena

I mostly lurk on here nowadays so never really went away. I hope you and the family are well and in good health.

Hi Angie, we're doing well, thanks. Good to know you're still here, albeit in a less active capacity. Lurking's better than nothing, I suppose.

Now go ruffle some feathers. wink
Re: Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? by sunkieisland(m): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
By the time my boy is 14, iPhone 6 will be outdated, so not concerned. But I'll say that such gifts is not healthy for him. My boy won't need a gold plated phone to feel happy on his birthday. #principled
Re: Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? by MrOdyssey(m): 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
before a 14yr old ask for a phone that expensive that kid must have already been exposed to the use of really expensive stuffs.
So if u have been showering him or her with such expensive luxurious that will warrant him asking 4 a gold plated fone then why not??.. you need to Complete wat u started else he goes stealing
cos a child who was brought up using a Nokia touch cannot possibly ask for a Samsung galaxy S5 from the parents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / Marrying A Masturbator!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.