Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,428 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) (10478 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Fill up the bony places on her face with good feeding, introduce the world's most expensive cream to her face and some minor face lifting surgery. Treat her to the most expensive spas on earth guaranteed to turn an elder into a toddler and coach her on character, accent, dress her in the most stylish clothes from the greatest designers in the world and take her to India for the most expensive hair treatment. All this done in private at the most secret places in the world. When they see her again, nobody will know who she was, but will definitely embrace who she now is , as the self centered world they make up. Nothing is impossible. Depending on circumstances, an ugly woman today may be the best tomorrow, but it will be very costly.

On the other hand she could sell her soul to the devil but that will have too high a price. I've once thought of it too but it was too gruesome to imagine. And the devil cheats. Not just any numbskull goes to the devil for deals. Remembering doctor faustus.

I find your epistles somewhat interestesting, yet dark and twisted angry

Hmmm... I wonder how the onion looks underneath all those layers undecided
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

I find your epistles somewhat interestesting, yet dark and twisted angry

Hmmm... I wonder how the onion looks underneath all those layers undecided

Well......didn't someone say curiosity kills the cat ? And I'm no onion to be peeled away either. From previous observations, I have been made to understand that I am a human specie.

1 Like

Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Well......didn't someone say curiosity kills the cat ? And I'm no onion to be peeled away either. From previous observations, I have been made to understand that I am a human specie.

cheesy grin

Just when I was looking forward to peeling your layers sad cry
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by kaboninc(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Fill up the bony places on his face with good feeding, introduce the world's most expensive cream to his face and some minor face lifting surgery. Treat him to the most expensive spas on earth guaranteed to turn an elder into a toddler and coach him on character, accent, dress him in the most stylish clothes from the greatest designers in the world and take him to India for the most expensive hair treatment. All this done in private at the most secret places in the world. When they see him again, nobody will know who he was, but will definitely embrace who he now is , as the self centered world they make up. Nothing is impossible. Depending on circumstances, an ugly man today may be the best tomorrow, but it will be very costly.

smiley
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
kaboninc:

smiley
Lol why did you change it to 'him ' ?
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

cheesy grin
Just when I was looking forward to peeling your layers sad cry
Well. That's really too bad.
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by redgem(f): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
pbs4real:
wat
I look like a fly?grin
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by nikkypearl(f): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Whats happening na?

Tosinnn! Se kin se wipe o fe ma somo?
Mi o ri e ko so mo ri o! Oya tell me.. Se u like her ni? I will help u talk to her!
Omo naa fine gan grin grin
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by tosyne2much(m): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
nikkypearl:

Tosinnn! Se kin se wipe o fe ma somo?
Mi o ri e ko so mo ri o! Oya tell me.. Se u like her ni? I will help u talk to her!
Omo naa fine gan grin grin
Nikky gan gan ni mo nife, but kosi owo ni apo mi ooooo (broke guys things) cheesy
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by nikkypearl(f): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nikky gan gan ni mo nife, but kosi owo ni apo mi ooooo (broke guys things) cheesy

grin lol
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by tosyne2much(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
nikkypearl:
grin lol
Your smiley means im automatically disqualified abi?
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by kaboninc(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Lol why did you change it to 'him ' ?

Because I don't know if a woman can do all these for a man though it happens all the time for a woman from a man.

Or you think otherwise?
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
kaboninc:

Because I don't know if a woman can do all these for a man though it happens all the time for a woman from a man.

Or you think otherwise?

Well a woman does quite often. More women undergo surgeries and such for the sake of their partners .
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by nikkiking(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
amii131:
Manner from heaven
grin grin grin

Btwn @op everything God created is beautiful

I no gree.
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Allsams(m): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
Lol angryLol
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
quiinnbee most likely

or mrs.phyno 15yrs from now...
na u be the groom na

as long as the two of us na together forever, no problem grin

2 Likes

Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by IamLEGEND1: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:
na u be the groom na
as long as the two of us na together forever, no problem grin
not like this...
I no want again..
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

not like this...

I no want again..
Chai see public disownment.

Don't worry karma is real grin I'm going to marry the other tenant.

2 Likes

Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by IamLEGEND1: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Chai see public disownment.
Don't worry karma is real grin I'm going to marry the other tenant.
the other tenant don vacate
abi him don come back ni?
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

the other tenant don vacate

abi him don come back ni?
he comes and he goes
y a f e e l m e grin

2 Likes

Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by IamLEGEND1: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:
he comes and he goes y a f e e l m e grin
no I don't
I'm getting jelly.
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

no I don't

I'm getting jelly.
I'm getting marmalade. Someone should bring jam. And syrup. Since we're talking about sweet gelatinous things

1 Like

Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by kaboninc(m): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Well a woman does quite often. More women undergo surgeries and such for the sake of their partners .

Will you do it for meee, puulleeasseee? cry cry cry cry
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
kaboninc:

Will you do it for meee, puulleeasseee? cry cry cry cry
Lol not a chance that I would.
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by kaboninc(m): 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Lol not a chance that I would.

What in earth would make that possible?

Brandy said she'd go and bring the moon.

What will I bring to make you treat me to that ecstatic experience?

Lol.
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
This must be MrsChima

MrChima have wounded her.
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by nikkypearl(f): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Your smiley means im automatically disqualified abi?
Oya go and make money! Plenty of it o. wink
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by tosyne2much(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
nikkypearl:
Oya go and make money! Plenty of it o. wink
Oooooooh !!!
Okay oooooh
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mologi:
See her long mouth like ape......

Beuaty is actualy in the eye of beholder....

But this saying bride much favours
bet me your sister is not better than her
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
kaboninc:

What in earth would make that possible?
Brandy said she'd go and bring the moon.
What will I bring to make you treat me to that ecstatic experience?
Lol.
Let me go and think on it.
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Mologi(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
androidroot:
bet me your sister is not better than her
wow ur feeling..dat ur fugly mum dat was forced on ur father might be a match.....rooted dog pu
Re: When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) by Bernoulli01(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mologi:
See her long mouth like ape......

Beuaty is actualy in the eye of beholder....

But this saying bride much favours
can you create a life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Is Now A Sports In Sweden.....(Video) / Alpha Kappa Alpha Lying Whores And Witches / If You See Anybody Wearing A Ring On The Thumb, This Is The Actual Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.