Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice (10503 Views)

If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! / Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Usanga35: 11:35am On Feb 10, 2020
17Year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice

A beautiful young lady who uses the ID Esther Mayowa on social media has sent tongues wagging after revealing that she actually mixed her boyfriend’s sperms and added it to a glass of juice and drank it.

Esther revealed that the strange concoction tastes just like HEAVEN and we are yet to ascertain the nutritional value her new invention contains which makes her equate it to heaven.

To show her friends that she wasn’t making things up, Esther is seen in the photos she shared on social media sipping on the sperm-juice, well if that’s the appropriate name for her mixture.

Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Chuks9000: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
OP, you and this girl dey mentally deranged.

3 Likes

Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Ekakamba: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
What a FEAT ittle girl, your parents must be so proud of you. grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Babara1994(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hmmm.....spearm is truly highly nutritious. I feel miserable when I lose it.

1 Like

Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by proclinician: 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
Babara1994:
Hmmm.....spearm is truly highly nutritious. I feel miserable when I lose it.

Olodo. Who told u semen is nutritious?
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Babara1994(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
proclinician:

You're definitely not a man

1 Like

Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Babara1994(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
iPhone 6s for sale. 32gb, 56k.
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Mogajunior(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
cool

Sperm has a lot of health benefits for a woman. my girlfriend would never let me cum any wer else but her mouth, she swallows it and keep smiling at me. It makes her glow and full of life. I love you Nike.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by proclinician: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
Babara1994:

You're definitely not a man

What kind of a man are you?
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
Usanga35:
17Year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice

A beautiful young lady who uses the ID Esther Mayowa on social media has sent tongues wagging after revealing that she actually mixed her boyfriend’s sperms and added it to a glass of juice and drank it.

Esther revealed that the strange concoction tastes just like HEAVEN and we are yet to ascertain the nutritional value her new invention contains which makes her equate it to heaven.

To show her friends that she wasn’t making things up, Esther is seen in the photos she shared on social media sipping on the sperm-juice, well if that’s the appropriate name for her mixture.
go girl go,this is the equality and liberation we fight for wink

3 Likes

Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
proclinician:

ascorbic acid, citric acid, sodium, calcium, vitamin b12, vitamin c and many others. In trace amounts though. So no real benefit drinking it

2 Likes

Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Dariyan(m): 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
The girl don spoil finish.
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by proclinician: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
ascorbic acid, citric acid, sodium, calcium, vitamin b12, vitamin c and many others. In trace amounts though. So no real benefit drinking it

So when u take these things you mentioned from for goodness sake, semen it nourishes your goddamn body child of God. These things are available in an amount just enough to nourish an organism which the minimum resolving power of your eye can't see (the sperm cell). How then does a full multicellular organism about infinity times bigger than the cell believe his or her body will get nourished by semen
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
embarassed
proclinician:

So when u take these things you mentioned from for goodness sake, semen it nourishes your goddamn body child of God. These things are available in an amount just enough to nourish an organism which the minimum resolving power of your eye can't see (the sperm cell). How then does a full multicellular organism about infinity times bigger than the cell believe his or her body will get nourished by semen
why this angry outburst? Didn't you read the last line?
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by proclinician: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
embarassed why this angry outburst? Didn't you read the last line?

Lol not an outburst really i'm calm here and food is before me as i'm typing this. But hahaa semen na food for the sperm cell. All the things u mentioned u know all those chemical compounds are what makes the sperm cell able to swim to the ovaries for fertilization.
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
proclinician:

Lol not an outburst really i'm calm here and food is before me as i'm typing this. But hahaa semen na food for the sperm cell. All the things u mentioned u know all those chemical compounds are what makes the sperm cell able to swim to the ovaries for fertilization.
well you made me cry.
I know. Thats why i wrote that these minerals and vitamins are found in trace amounts. Not of benefit to us (if drank).

1 Like

Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by proclinician: 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
well you made me cry.
I know. Thats why i wrote that these minerals and vitamins are found in trace amounts. Not of benefit to us (if drank).

You dont have to cry naa. I was just correcting an impression. You are correct trace amounts no help anybody. The swimmy wimpy little things can mark a beginning of an end and an end of a beginning if channeled through the right hole.

1 Like

Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
undecided

proclinician:

You dont have to cry naa. I was just correcting an impression. You are correct trace amounts no help anybody. The swimmy wimpy little things can mark a beginning of an end and an end of a beginning if channeled through the right hole.
"...smimmy wimpy little things...". Mister your sperms would be crying right now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by proclinician: 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

"...smimmy wimpy little things...". Mister your sperms would be crying right now.

Make them cry na. They cost me a lot. Each time i eat food i have to order for extra portion of food for spermatogenesis. What nonsense!!!
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
embarassed
proclinician:

Make them cry na. They cost me a lot. Each time i eat food i have to order for extra portion of food for spermatogenesis. What nonsense!!!
lol. You must...um...release often.

Little appreciation!
No wonder they are eager to leave you. Their path to freedom ends up in a condom tho...
So sad.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by proclinician: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
embarassed
lol. You must...um...release often.

Little appreciation!
No wonder they are eager to leave you. Their path to freedom ends up in a condom tho...
So sad.

It's safer that way lol. They can be very arrogant. When they start rioting there's no stopping those little things.
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
proclinician:

It's safer that way lol. They can be very arrogant. When they start rioting there's no stopping those little things.
things become harder, ryt?
I get it, crush the rebels.
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by proclinician: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
things become harder, ryt?
I get it, crush the rebels.

Exactly. When they start demanding for their rights of free movement to go meet the eggs, there's little one can do because they're fast. I have a feeling they're into the red pills too, like it's a familiar trait so it's very possible to have a male for the fifth time self. That's why i have plastic bags everywhere i go lol.
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
tongue
proclinician:

Exactly. When they start demanding for their rights of free movement to go meet the eggs, there's little one can do because they're fast. I have a feeling they're into the red pills too, like it's a familiar trait so it's very possible to have a male for the fifth time self. That's why i have plastic bags everywhere i go lol.
and you oblige? Tsk tsk tsk.
Instill fear in them!
Flush the first set down the toilet and the others with arrange themselves.
They can be stubborn. Demanding for their freedom at the cost of your sanity. Who wanna be a baby daddy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by bukatyne(f): 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
It seems there is a certain madness prowling on Social Media. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by proclinician: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
tongue
and you oblige? Tsk tsk tsk.
Instill fear in them!
Flush the first set down the toilet and the others with arrange themselves.
They can be stubborn. Demanding for their freedom at the cost of your sanity. Who wanna be a baby daddy?

Lol this babe go kill me. U see the headline where the guy was made to carry a notice board of his punishment. That's the kind of problem that results. It can mark the end of a beginning and the beginning of an end.
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
grin
proclinician:

Lol this babe go kill me. U see the headline where the guy was made to carry a notice board of his punishment. That's the kind of problem that results. It can mark the end of a beginning and the beginning of an end.
lmao. A thread here? I didn't see it.

1 Like

Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by proclinician: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
grin lmao. A thread here? I didn't see it.

https://www.nairaland.com/5678011/got-girl-pregnant-punishment-man

There it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
Michellekabod2:
go girl go,this is the [b]equality and liberation [/b]we fight for wink

Hello , she drank the sperm alone grin where is "equality" kneeling down to suck man dick &
swallowing sperm .. look more like a slavery if painted as a protrait. you ddnt think it through
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by makydebbie(f): 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
It won't be bad to try this sha.
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Babara1994(m): 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
proclinician:

What kind of a man are you?
What kind of a pvssy are you?
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by MJBOLT: 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
so drinking sperm is now gender equality undecided

Michellekabod2:
go girl go,this is the equality and liberation we fight for wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangerous Desire / After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think / PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.