Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints (4851 Views)

We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by funlord(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

16 years of obasanjo, amaechi, segun oni, oyinyola, atiku, saraki, dogara, kwankwaso, el rufai etc = today's apc.. what has changed zombie?

What has changed is the fact that all those turncoats are no longer taking instructions from myopic pdp presidents like the world class DUNCE that is your hero of corruption! Get familiar cretin!

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Eziachi: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

but a pdp president has never been kicked out of an international event the way buhari was turned back on his way to see the pope..
And that must have made your day I suppose? grin grin grin grin

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Meritbaba(m): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2015
Demdem:

Case closed. Minister for special duties is OK for me and his ministry must be headquartered in Port Harcourt. He will have more than enough time to attend to his primary responsibility. grin I can live with this.
Lolz. ..with this Wike go hear am

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by ddippset(m): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Include Amaechi's Name cool There, Their Wailing Line Will Be:

"After all the allegations by Wike, Bubu still found him worthy to be a Minister? Where lies the anti corruption mantra?" Buhari is a Scam!

Remove Amaechi's Name: Their Wailing Lines Will Be:

Amaechi has now been "Used and Dumped" kwakwakwa!! "We told him so, never trust a Fulani Man" "Now Amaechi is rejected in Abuja amd Rivers State' "Judas of Ubima"

Lesson: You can NEVER satisfy Sad and embittered Wailers. No matter what you do or say, they MUST Wail!
God bless you for this post.

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2015
Eziachi:
Yeah, the world economic team that left the economy in coma with $60 debt on its neck after selling the crude consistently around $100 on an average for 6 years.

Please, ignore these wailers!

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by ddippset(m): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
we waited four months for buhari to nominate angels as minister.. I will not comment until the list is out. Meanwhile buhari zombies should keep fooling themselves while I wait for the angelic ministers
and what would you do when the list comes out? Will you do more than purchase more megabytes and wail on nairaland? You will wail for 2 days and then shut it, nothing more. You wouldn't even carry a placard in protest! Abeggi commot jare!

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by obailala(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2015
[size=14pt]If the wailers dont wail, who will?[/size] grin cheesy

Every right thinking human needs to learn how to ignore the wailings of the wailers.

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2015
Demdem:

Case closed. Minister for special duties is OK for me and his ministry must be headquartered in Port Harcourt. He will have more than enough time to attend to his primary responsibility. grin I can live with this.

grin grin grin! I can't wait!

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Demdem(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin! I can't wait!

Please join me in prayers for the fulfillment of my desirous wish.

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by egift(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2015
Demdem:
I can never forget the Australian debacle were Jonah-daft and his team were caught pants down with aussie ashies when they were supposed to be at a gathering. Good riddance to the curse.

The was even another, when he was Vice President under Yar'Adua - they caught Jonathan and his crew with some ladies in the plane.

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2015
Beremx:
you sabi dem well. grin grin

No be my people? cheesy

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2015
Demdem:

Please join me in prayers for the fulfillment of my desirous wish.

So shall be in Jesus Name! Wike Sins Must Be Atoned Here on Earth!

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by dekdek: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2015
egift:

The was even another, when he was Vice President under Yar'Adua - they caught Jonathan and his crew with some ladies in the plane.

Seriously, Jonah-daft history is just so pathetic.

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by wildchild1: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2015
lovely write up,wailers gon wail grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2015
Ther officail duty bfor ,during and after elction is to wail, so let dem wail as long as dey can cos wailers are liable to have high blood pressure..
In PMB d chosen one we trust...

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by FreeGlobe(f): 9:59am On Sep 29, 2015
funlord:

What has changed is the fact that all those turncoats are no longer taking instructions from myopic pdp presidents like the world class DUNCE that is your hero of corruption! Get familiar cretin!
they are now taking instructions from a kunu drinking dullard from daura
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by joseph1832(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
we waited four months for buhari to nominate angels as minister.. I will not comment until the list is out. Meanwhile buhari zombies should keep fooling themselves while I wait for the angelic ministers
Sister, learn to refrain from posting comments when you have nothing concrete to say.

Thank you as you comply.

gassdon:
Nigera is not a Mud house for PMB to inherit.

We PDP advice him to select World Economy Team Just like Jonathan administration

Not those that are perfect in mud block mooing.
Em can you kindly tell me what Jonathan's World Economic Team achieved?

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Beremx(f): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

they are now taking instructions from a kunu drinking dullard from daura
Freeglobe kedu?

Have you resigned from being Saraki's abobaku leaving Pa Chukwudi alone?

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by FreeGlobe(f): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2015
joseph1832:

Em can you kindly tell me what Jonathan's World Economic Team achieved?

Brother, learn to refrain from posting comments when you have nothing concrete to say.

Thank you as you comply.

Beremx respect yaself cool
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by ndcide(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2015
Window dressing for anticipated goof by the president.

Amaechi can't scale any screening where corruption will be mentioned. We shall take him to court should he have is name on the list of noise makers.
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Yeske2(m): 10:18am On Sep 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Find time to claim your state of origin and leave rivers matter for rivers people
So if a Yoruba man tells you so in Lagos, hope there won't be any complaint.

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by FreeGlobe(f): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2015
Yeske2:
So if a Yoruba man tells you so in Lagos, hope there won't be any complaint.
Lagos is a no mans land and not yorubaland. If he tells me that in his mud house and rusted roof villages and states of oyo, akure, ibadan and osun then there won't be any complaint at all. cool
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Olaolufred(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2015
Demdem:
Parole has changed. [size=18pt] Those fools will only shout, wail and shout again. They will surely have their say but will never never never have their way[/size]. Buhari never told anyone he was looking for saints, it's simply a talk manufactured and distributed from wadata plaza. Cursed days of Jonah-daft is over, they are yet to recover from the fools loss.

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Beremx(f): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Brother, learn to refrain from posting comments when you have nothing concrete to say.

Thank you as you comply.

Beremx respect yaself cool
you never answer my question. cheesy
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2015
Eziachi:
Yeah, the world economic team that left the economy in coma with $60 debt on its neck after selling the crude consistently around $100 on an average for 6 years.

This is becoming ridiculous. Where do you get your information from?

It's a pity you decided to be deceptive to make some inconsequential and baseless accusations.

It's like you have joined them to obfuscate and distort facts and figures

Psycho Fan « APC Psycophant » Sycophantic Psycho

[img]http://www.freedomafric.com/resources/apc-sycophantic-psycho/213[/img]

You've the right to pitch your tent where you so much desire but not to falsify figures and facts without elaborate analysis and proof.

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by BushidoBlue(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2015
In other news, Heaven just called, they declined sending angels to Nigeria for ministerial positions. Something to do with "Noise makers" tag and failure to meet with The Ambassador of Heaven, the Pope who would have have put in word for a few angels.

Maybe we can make use of these Ngene and fake gift or baremx..... whatever they call themselves these days.

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Codedb2: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Include Amaechi's Name cool There, Their Wailing Line Will Be:

"After all the allegations by Wike, Bubu still found him worthy to be a Minister? Where lies the anti corruption mantra?" Buhari is a Scam!

Remove Amaechi's Name: Their Wailing Lines Will Be:

Amaechi has now been "Used and Dumped" kwakwakwa!! "We told him so, never trust a Fulani Man" "Now Amaechi is rejected in Abuja amd Rivers State' "Judas of Ubima"

Lesson: You can NEVER satisfy Sad and embittered Wailers. No matter what you do or say, they MUST Wail!

Dude be neutral. If you are asking Saraki to step down cos of accusation
Is it right to an accused, Amaechi to be a minister without proving innocent?
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2015
Codedb2:

Dude be neutral. If you are asking Saraki to step down cos of accusation
Is it right to an accused, Amaechi to be a minister without proving innocent?

The Last time I checked, Amaechi is not being tried in any court of law in Nigeria! Come up with another conjecture mr.!

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Codedb2: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

The Last time I checked, Amaechi is not being tried in any court of law in Nigeria! Come up with another conjecture mr.!

Then which panel did he said he s not going to appear?
Have Amaechi been alleged of corruption?
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by emmanuel596(m): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2015
ATTENTION PLS :there will be an emergency meeting 4 all WAILERS. So as 2 plan how 2 react and wail wen d list of Saints [ministers] reaches d Senate and also made public. Pls b punctual. Singed by acting publicity secretary

PDP Senators Are COWARD / 15 Ahmad Bola Tinubu’s Most Funny And Hilarious Quotes (jagaban @64) / Breaking:see Why President Muhammadu Buhari Sacks Rotimi Amaechi, Makes Shocking