Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints (4850 Views)

We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by dekdek: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2015
ndcide:
Window dressing for anticipated goof by the president.

Amaechi can't scale any screening where corruption will be mentioned. We shall take him to court should he have is name on the list of noise makers.

For days, demdem asked u for just a shred of evidence. U gave nothing but continue to rant till u resigned with ur tail in between ur legs. Again, u Av started with this malady.

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by dekdek: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2015
Codedb2:

Dude be neutral. If you are asking Saraki to step down cos of accusation
Is it right to an accused, Amaechi to be a minister without proving innocent?

Saraki isn't just accused but charged to a competent court. I can show u Saraki inside accused Box. Please show me that of Amaechi. Saraki can now be compared to the likes of Lamido but surely not Amaechi.

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by shakaZuIlu: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Sister, learn to refrain from posting comments when you have nothing concrete to say.

Thank you as you comply.

Em can you kindly tell me what Jonathan's World Economic Team achieved?

Sharap there Useless ogre

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Codedb2: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2015
dekdek:

Saraki isn't just accused but charged to a competent court. I can show u Saraki inside accused Box. Please show me that of Amaechi. Saraki can now be compared to the likes of Lamido but surely not Amaechi.

Goodluck with that bro
No fighting
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by joseph1832(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Brother, learn to refrain from posting comments when you have nothing concrete to say.

Thank you as you comply.

Beremx respect yaself cool
I asked a question, if you find that so hard to comprehend, then your case is best left for those who are still writing WAEC after trying countless times... tongue
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by dekdek: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2015
Codedb2:

Goodluck with that bro
No fighting

Am not fighting, just making my point.

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by banki(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2015
gassdon:
Nigera is not a Mud house for PMB to inherit.

We PDP advice him to select World Economy Team Just like Jonathan administration

Not those that are perfect in mud block mooing.

You can't even spell world economic team properly...but you are correcting buhari

Ps: world economic team that led us as a country into poverty? With great benefits to the rich?

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by ndcide(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
dekdek:

For days, demdem asked u for just a shred of evidence. U gave nothing but continue to rant till u resigned with ur tail in between ur legs. Again, u Av started with this malady.

Demdem=dekdek

Mr. Man go back to your other username.
Besides, you too like fight. I'm not going to oblige you with criminal evidence of amaechi online. That's not going to happen. I've told you that amaechi looted funds, diverted rivers state funds for elections. Amaechi himself knows this.

You can't stake your life for amaechi on this. The man is corrupt.

With your posture, you'll not believe even if the evidence is brought to you. You'll justify it.

So go and sit down.... We have donated amaechi and sylva for buhari's so called "anti corruption fight " until these people go through the long haul, buhari is making noise. We have written to the efcc, icpc and copied buhari himself.

When he does anything about it we will know.

No evidence for you on Nairaland.
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by dekdek: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
ndcide:

Demdem=dekdek

Mr. Man go back to your other username.
Besides, you too like fight. I'm not going to oblige you with criminal evidence of amaechi online. That's not going to happen. I've told you that amaechi looted funds, diverted rivers state funds for elections. Amaechi himself knows this.

You can't stake your life for amaechi on this. The man is corrupt.

With your posture, you'll not believe even if the evidence is brought to you. You'll justify it.

So go and sit down.... We have donated amaechi and sylva for buhari's so called "anti corruption fight " until these people go through the long haul, buhari is making noise. We have written to the efcc, icpc and copied buhari himself.

When he does anything about it we will know.

No evidence for you on Nairaland.

Only a fool will allege but when asked to substantiate, they go dumb. Goon Substantiate ur claims.

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by ndcide(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
dekdek:
[s][/s]

Only a fool will allege but when asked to substantiate, they go dumb. Goon Substantiate ur claims.

Come on boy, demdem, you are not a court nor a panel. A panel was setup for amaechi he didn't go. He went to court in a failed attempt to stop the panel.

"the guilty are afraid " (James Hadley chase)
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by dekdek: 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
ndcide:

Come on boy, demdem, you are not a court nor a panel. A panel was setup for amaechi he didn't go. He went to court in a failed attempt to stop the panel.

"the guilty are afraid " (James Hadley chase)

u mean the same panel that wike asked Omereji to head? Are u aware that Omereji was the Judge that ordered Bipi and his minority 5 members to impeach Amaechi if they deemed fit? Who does that in his law court? shocked shocked shocked Omereji is on wikes payroll and that is a known fact. Can a cockroach be innocent in the midst of chickens? Amaechi would have been a fool if he had attended. If wike and his cohorts are so sure of their panel report, let them take it to the law court and begin proceedings against him. grin grin grin
Besides, EFCC is already doing a comprehensive investigation that cuts across his entire 8 yrs as against selected months wike asked his dogs to look into. Has EFCC complained that Amaechi isnt cooperating? he isnt afraid, instead he knows whats right. so far they have come empty.
So goon, bring out ur facts grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by ndcide(m): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
dekdek:

Can a cockroach be innocent in the midst of chickens?

Anytime I see this sentence it reminds me of the Hypocrisy of APC, with the former CBN governor. So shameful.

It is not in amaechi's position to refuse to be at the panel and claim to be innocent. The objective of the panel was well stated for all to see.

We are watching the efcc and the DSS closely. I insist that even if Ibori and shina Rambo is to investigate amaechi. He'll be guilty. Unless the definition of stealing, misappropriation of funds and corruption have changed.

Good day.
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by dekdek: 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
ndcide:

Anytime I see this sentence it reminds me of the Hypocrisy of APC, with the former CBN governor. So shameful.

It is not in amaechi's position to refuse to be at the panel and claim to be innocent. The objective of the panel was well stated for all to see.

We are watching the efcc and the DSS closely. I insist that even if Ibori and shina Rambo is to investigate amaechi. He'll be guilty. Unless the definition of stealing, misappropriation of funds and corruption have changed.

Good day.

Wike to panel at its inauguration......... Investigate the criminal acts of the past administration......
Objective is clear, indict him and declare him guilty no matter the contrary evidence he presents. The more reason why he employed his special dog for the task. Only a arsehole dog under the governors payroll won't obey the order. Even before the commencement of the panel sitting, amaechi was guilty in their eyes. Why do u still want Amaechi to appear Amaechi is already appearing before efcc. grin
Carry ur useless panel away. The sitting is over. Let wike start implementation if the fool has the liver to implement the fraud.
Again Goon, present ur facts or u are talking rubbish.

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by ndcide(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
dekdek:

Wike to panel at its inauguration......... Investigate the criminal acts of the past administration......
Objective is clear, indict him and declare him guilty. Only a arsehole dog under the governors payroll won't obey the order. Even before the commencement of the panel sitting, amaechi was guilty in their eyes. Why do u still want Amaechi to appear Amaechi is already appearing before efcc. grin
Carry ur useless panel away. The sitting is over. Let wike start implementation if the fool has the liver to implement the fraud.
Again Goon, present ur facts or u are talking rubbish.

Amaechi actions on misappropriation of government funds was criminal.

He shall have his day in court. There's nothing you can do about it. If the efcc fail to prosecute obvious criminality, we shall call their Bluff and charge amaechi directly without state influence.
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by dekdek: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
ndcide:

Amaechi actions on misappropriation of government funds was criminal.

Again prove ur allegation against the best Rivers state governor in recent history or ur allegation remain at best a resounding gong. grin

He shall have his day in court.

He is already in court. He has asked wike and his cohorts to present their so called facts to substantiate their reasons for calling him names. Wike is yet to present it.

There's nothing you can do about it.

I don't need to do anything. Already, amaechi is far far higher politically than any of his accusers. He is already blessed. He defeated and won the biggest political battle of his life which was Jonah-daft without my help, who then is wike?

If the efcc fail to prosecute obvious criminality,

Unlike and ur kind, efcc will act based on facts. Even u ursef have no fact to present. If they don't prosecute it means the allegations are baseless. Live with this or go and die. U can't do anything about it.

we shall call their Bluff and charge amaechi directly without state influence.

Who are the we? U gat jokes no doubt. grin

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Include Amaechi's Name cool There, Their Wailing Line Will Be:

"After all the allegations by Wike, Bubu still found him worthy to be a Minister? Where lies the anti corruption mantra?" Buhari is a Scam!

Remove Amaechi's Name: Their Wailing Lines Will Be:

Amaechi has now been "Used and Dumped" kwakwakwa!! "We told him so, never trust a Fulani Man" "Now Amaechi is rejected in Abuja amd Rivers State' "Judas of Ubima"

Lesson: You can NEVER satisfy Sad and embittered Wailers. No matter what you do or say, they MUST Wail!

This is accurate.
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
django1:

This is accurate.

Na So!
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by egift(m): 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
django1:

This is accurate.

Very accurate.
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Include Amaechi's Name cool There, Their Wailing Line Will Be:

"After all the allegations by Wike, Bubu still found him worthy to be a Minister? Where lies the anti corruption mantra?" Buhari is a Scam!

Remove Amaechi's Name: Their Wailing Lines Will Be:

Amaechi has now been "Used and Dumped" kwakwakwa!! "We told him so, never trust a Fulani Man" "Now Amaechi is rejected in Abuja amd Rivers State' "Judas of Ubima"

Lesson: You can NEVER satisfy Sad and embittered Wailers. No matter what you do or say, they MUST Wail!

Rotimi joined APC because they promised him vice presidency... Now we are not even sure he will get ambassador to Vietnam.
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by egift(m): 12:14am On Oct 01, 2015
chuna1985:
Rotimi joined APC because they promised him vice presidency... Now we are not even sure he will get ambassador to Vietnam.

@Bold: Were you in attendance in the meeting where APC supposedly "promised him vice presidency"? Or this is yet another shameless lies from a useless sycophant?

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 01, 2015
egift:

@Bold: Were you in attendance in the meeting where APC supposedly "promised him vice presidency"? Or this is yet another shameless lies from a useless sycophant?

Yes I was there.
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by egift(m): 12:24am On Oct 01, 2015
chuna1985:
Yes I was there.

Since you were there in an APC meeting where Amaechi was promised the VP prosition, then post proof or evidence to substantiate your claim.
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 01, 2015
egift:

Since you were there in an APC meeting where Amaechi was promised the VP prosition, then post proof or evidence to substantiate your claim.

Upload a proof that Amechi wasn't promised vice president.
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 01, 2015
banki:

You can't even spell world economic team properly...but you are correcting buhari

Ps: world economic team that led us as a country into poverty? With great benefits to the rich?

Nigeria has been in poverty.
Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by egift(m): 7:00am On Oct 01, 2015
chuna1985:
Upload a proof that Amechi wasn't promised vice president.

As expected, you are just a WailingLiar. For your info, the burden of proof is on the Accuser (like you against Amaechi).

Re: PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints by egift(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2015
The list is out and as expected, the Wailers are on the matter grin grin grin grin grin

NNPC Lost N19.43bn In April – Report / Ministerial Screening: You Abandoned Me – Saraki Tells PDP Senators / Ondo Lawmakers Give Akeredolu Go Ahead To Access N50bn Bond

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50