Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,744 members, 7,837,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Nairaland,land Of Hypocrites!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland,land Of Hypocrites!!! (488 Views)

Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" / Ekiti Will Never Fall Into The Hands Of Hypocrites Like Falana – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland,land Of Hypocrites!!! by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2015
I have been on nairaland for a very long time but I officially registered in 2008 and I have found out a lot about nairalanders through this years.most of them here are hypocrites and liars.

Political hypocrites: They don't care about the country all they care about is that it is their tribesmen that is in power.see the silly yoruba people attacking the ibos and the greedy ibo man insulting the yorubas while the intelligent hausa people are ruling watching the other real cows fight themselves.

Sexual hypocrites: They act disgusted at every nude picture or gay talk forming holier than thou.but have you ever wondered why a new nude picture of afrocandy and maheeda will get almost 100k views and 10k comments?? They also love transgenders.

Religious touts : here you find so called christians calling islam a religion of hate and insulting mohammed when their actions shows great hate itself and also you will see the frustrated bunch forming atheist saying God and Jesus are false and ever ready to attack pastors

False travelers: you find them around the travel section trying to comment on every post about countries abroad acting as if they are well traveled and loaded but its a lie.an average nairalander thinks ghana in abroad and after using google to get info they act as if they have an opinion

Rumor mongers,Phedophile,theives and prostitutes : to round it up we have those that start false news with hope to be on front page,we also have the yoruba phedophiles that insult sanusi on his new bride but finger 3year old children in their compound,ibo people trying to scam people even on nairaland with fake goods and fake visa processing and prostitutes that secretly send message to men they feel are loaded on nairaland for some action and always be the first to insult the Kardasians because of envy.

Oh nairaland hypocrites I hail thee!!!!
Re: Nairaland,land Of Hypocrites!!! by chocolateme(f): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2015
Which category you fall under? Because you must have to be in one .
The wailers category? grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland,land Of Hypocrites!!! by Segadem(m): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2015
chocolateme:
Thank u na the same question I want ask am?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland,land Of Hypocrites!!! by DaBullIT(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2015
nAME NAMES abeg , you dey fear?

I predict that one mumu will come here and ask lala to do the needful grin grin
Re: Nairaland,land Of Hypocrites!!! by orunto27: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2015
Please stop writing rubbish.
Re: Nairaland,land Of Hypocrites!!! by frankyychiji(f): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2015
chocolateme:
So you don't know that guy? He is an ardent masturbator.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland,land Of Hypocrites!!! by sorextee(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2015
He's probably angry that all his posts never made fp.. just like this one.. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

El Rufai ‘insults’ Osinbajo / :::my Prayer For Nigeria My Country::: / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.