Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,642 members, 7,851,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

She Said She Can't Marry Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Marry Me (1272 Views)

Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help / My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Can't Marry Me by hebenezher(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2015
I need a serious advice from you guys please, wheather to bleep her and look for another girl or watch. It's my girl, i really love her so much, beyond any human imagination.. I told her i would like to marry her in the future, she said she can't marry me, thought she was flattering me, but actually. She's dead serious. She told me we can just continue our relationship, that one day we guys will break up, saying she can't marry me. Sighs! Now i just heard she's daing another guy whom she has already connected with the guy's parent, and both have discussed about being together in the future. Thou he told the guy she was dating me, and had told the guy that she already told me she can never marry me. I'm just confused, the girl in question always say things she wants, she hardly lie or fake things, intelligent and smart, a typical church girl, a pastors daughter, so decent, you would know through her apparance, she doesn't use ear rings and no trouser, a virgin i believe, she's just 2 pure. I believe she'll soon tell me she's dating the guy. Ion know what to do.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me by chocolateme(f): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2015
Don't lie about she dating another guy, YOU HEARD but did not SEE.
The only cause of this problem is you, how? Because of your statement "I WILL MARRY YOU IN FUTURE" are you for real guy? Is that the sweetest way to say it to her?
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2015
.........#Ome-Ego
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me by excellencyabia1: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2015
sorry. dust up and move on. you are only a friend not was husband. probably she can't wait
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me by excellencyabia1: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2015
sorry. dust up and move on. you are only a friend not was husband. probably she can't wait until you are ready but may come back if the guy fails her but focus and move on no matter how difficult.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me by Cutehector(m): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2015
Guys should stop gvn dr babes false hopes... Never discuss marriage wen u knw within ur heart u dnt see any future wit her.. Guyswould say anythn just to get under her pants..
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me by happykidArotiba(m): 9:45am On Sep 29, 2015
mexzysamex:
.........#Ome-Ego
r u high on baking soda?
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me by starlingbawa(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2015
Your feelings for her doesn't in anyway mean she feels/ shares the same passion as you.

The sooner you realise this, the better for you!

And finally, you should move on... That's my candid advise.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 29, 2015
No need mentioning all her good qualities. She has done nothing wrong. She said she cant marry you. I know it hurts but you have to move on

You are in love yes, but she is not. And you cannot force it. Please move on with your life. You are lucky she even told you.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me by IamLEGEND1: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2015
she say she no wan marry you....
na by force?
leave am alone!!
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me by menix(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2015
OP watz d big deal?
She can't marry u abii u wan force am..

If I get that frm a woman I intend marrying I will take her on a shopping spree cous she jst saved my BP.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me by hebenezher(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2015
I've agreed to move on... But i'm scared of her being played by the other guy, her heart is so precious to be played. He met the guy she's dating in school, and just accepted to be with him forever just like that? Could she really fell deeply in love with him.. Oh! God
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me by czarr(m): 11:24am On Sep 29, 2015
because you never knack am,and na pastor pikin,you con think say she be virgin?
I am disappointed!!
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me by Exponental(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2015
if you appreciate her a lot, don't give up, u might have her. if you don't, don't feel disappointed. truth should set you free

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Stupid Ladies Sending N**e Photos To My Husband? – Angry Wife / Help Am Crazy About Sex / What Are You Doing Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.